What are your views on going 24/7?

BundleOfJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm just wondering what your views are on going 24/7? Whether you regretted it or never looked back. What steps did you take to make it easier to live like this? Did anybody ever catch you wearing? What were your personal experiences of it?

No, I'm not having second thoughts, haha!

I wanna go 24/7 but I haven't even managed to get myself diapers to even start out.

I dont think I ever had intentions of going 24/7 exclusively, I do however more or less go on binges of 2 - 4 days of nothing but being diapered and using them for all there purposes, to me its nice to have a few days during the daytime to air out my skin, I wouldnt want to be forced into 24/7 for long periods of weeks and months.
As far as getting caught? I dont think I've really been discovered, my fiancee takes care of my diapering most of the time which is nice, I did once have that run in with TSA at the airport, that was slightly embarrassing but I didnt show that I was embarrassed when the super back room pat down occurred.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
@pampers4U said it best: they're great on binges but not full-time. I had urge incontinence hit me about 20 years ago, due to massive stress, I was forced to wear diapers 24/7 for both functions. It was fun sometimes but it does impinge heavily on work and other situations. You crinkled everywhere...plus, you must carry a fully-stocked diaper bag...and when you go #2, it's neither convenient nor fun. Finally, there's getting and treating diaper rash. That went on for nearly 3 months...it wrung me out. Binges are the best way to wear diapers.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Yeah life choices 24/7 for me no going back just do it . Life is short so get diaperd if that is what you want.
Hope that makes sense

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
After my medical issues forced me to wear 24 / 7, diapers lost "that something special" .
I have gotten so use to it, most of the time I am not even aware I am diapered .

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Paddy2020, 2012Stroke and 2 others
BundleOfJoy said:
I'm just wondering what your views are on going 24/7? Whether you regretted it or never looked back. What steps did you take to make it easier to live like this? Did anybody ever catch you wearing? What were your personal experiences of it?
I have been 24/7 since 1987.
Not by choice.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Have been wearing 24/7 since January

Reactions: chrischrischris
KitsuneFox said:
After my medical issues forced me to wear 24 / 7, diapers lost "that something special" .
I have gotten so use to it, most of the time I am not even aware I am diapered .
I know what you mean I'm not ic.but diaperd 24/7 just becomes normal . helps with life pains

i had always wanted to be 24/7, and did a few failed attempts not lasting longer than a few months. Finally in February of 2018 i kinda fell into it, having realized i had been 24/7 for a few weeks just decided to keep it up. In the first few months there were times i kind of 'just didn't feel it' but i persevered and found that it was only an hour or two that i had to get through, and the sense of accomplishment of beating the negative feelings was very empowering. i really do not even consider not wearing diapers now, and cannot imagine going back to just wearing occasionally. Living 24/7 has been the best desicion of my life.. by a LONG SHOT.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Blubby, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I feel going 24/7 was the best desicion I made since I have OAB an die could easily wet myself once I hold it too long, I had a few very unfun experiences with disrupting the care calls I was doing by needing to go to the toilet half way through calls because I felt too uncomfortable to continue (I even had to stop half way through a shower call and go to the upstairs loo! Luckily there was a second person that could carry on, but the other carer asked me "couldn't I hold it?" Grr! I wish I could explain I had overactive bladder to her but #1 that's personal and #2 I didn't think I was appropriate to discuss my medical history with both the clients and other carers.

I had to once choose between going home to use the toilet or waiting about half an hour before I had walked to the next client, not fun! All because my care company didn't give me enough time between calls and I would of been behind schedule if I went home to pee. I would also avoid drinking some days as in the morning I would pee about three times between eleven o'clock and one o'clock just after I had breakfast at eleven am.

Since I've chosen good diapers, I've taken to it like a duck to water and I am very pleased that I chose this, I feel like I should of never been out of nappies in the first place, but I feel like I'm rebelling against my parents who unfortunatly had the difficult task of potty training me in the first place.

Yeah keep going forward . Don't give up life pains never go away don't give up.
Stay diaperd and love your stuffie

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Best choice I ever made, given the retention problems from detrusor sphincter dyssynergia and the urges from OAB I was at an impasse.
Medication didn't work, Botox injections in sphincter didn't work, so they frst suggested a catheterisable urostomy but I didn't like that future given the fact they create an alternate path to the bladder neck (which is already scraped thin in my case) from the belly button by taking part of the lower intestines. Given the fact I have T1 diabetes I discussed this with the endocrinologist and she said it's a bag full of risks.
I had to resort to Foley catheter for 4 months until I could no longer hold the pain and went back to my old urologist, explained the situation and he offered to perform a 12 o'clock sphincterotomy.

I started wearing 24/7 since march last year since I started taking alpha blockers for relaxing the sphincter muscles and because the urges became stronger then. For me this was a "trial period" to evaluate the outcome.
I went on vacation this way and it was the best experience I had. My work time and vacation time were much better utilised.

Now I am forced to wear 24/7 and while it is true that diapers have lost some of their "special thing" they still feel very comfortable and I keep enjoying them every day, regardless of the weather or huge amount of sweat they generate whenever I go for a long walk or garden work etc.
Except for the changing stuff, it didn't change my life at all and I am still convinced it's the best decision I ever made by calling my doctor back in January..

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
Same. By now the only time I remember I'm in pull ups is when I need to change or am actually able to make it to the potty and pull down the pants. Though summer/spring time I get a little bit more aware when I feel like wearing shorts that happen to be a little lose around the legs or dresses/skirts. Always anxious someone will notice around the legs of some of my shorts or through leggings when I wear skirts. I'd love to avoid it but what do you do when it's hot and humid :c

Last edited:
Does 24/7 still count if you only wet your diaper?

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chamberpot, KittyMerriweather and 3 others
I see it as only because I don't like the idea of pooping myself in the morning especially since I still live with parents and because I need to get ready for work in the morning

I been in diapers since last year now I wear them 24/7

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
neophyte said:
Sure, it's about wearing 24/7 and using them for either, not necessarily both :)

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
neophyte said:
Yes! I just started another 24/7 run. Longest before was a month. #2 is just gross

Reactions: blob, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Back