What are your views on going 24/7?

Paddy2020

Paddy2020
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Been in diapers 24-7 for the last 2 years due to incontinence. They're part of my very fashionable wardrobe. Lol!!😎

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I've used diapers as a fetish item for years. Four years ago I decided to use up all of them during the winter months and enjoyed them. During cold weather I will wear 24/7 but in warm weather just overnight. They are too uncomfortable in the heat.

Peesalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Never wore diapers until a bit over 3 years ago at age 72. I started wearing for fun with the expectation of wearing 24/7 from the start. I've never worn traditional underwear since. I would never think of not wearing diapers. I love them - dry and wet. But, mostly wet and/or soaked.

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No. Thats selective potty use, not 24/7.
Since 19th October 2020, I have worn all day, every day, I just do not poop in them, do that in the loo.

I count it as 24/7, don't use underwear anymore, and love being padded, for me its the safety, security and comfort they offer, I feel much safer, and starting to love it, still have a few reservations, but I can see this being my normal life.

SeannyBoi

Diapered Pansexual Mess
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Because of Reasons, I started a 24/7 run during mid-march. I had no intentions that it would keep going to November and sustaining a Failed relationship (which is usually when I go through a Purge Cycle). I have found that I have been carrying around a Bag of sorts when or if - Im a Hermit anyways - I go out anywhere, not just specific places. Otherwise, I have not consciously found any habits I do now that I'm 24/7

Inconjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've worn 24/7 since 2013 due to medical reasons. At first it is difficult but as time went by I learned how to manage it and live a good life with tremendous support from my wife. In the begining it was trial and error finding the right diaper and eventually found a few rugged brands of diapers that can handle life's daily challenges and can get you through a lot of tough situations🙂

Last edited:

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. The only time I use the toilet is when I change out of my wet diaper. I will sit on the toilet for a few minutes and try to poop. If I go, that's great. If I don't go, I know there will be another accident in my diaper sometime later.

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If I could budget it and wear quality diapers, I’d totally do it again. I make good money in marketing, but I’ve become weird about finances since I was last 24/7 in college. I have a few concerns over it, but overall I love it

Girlyassboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For me this is something I do for fun, at the moment I'm on a little break from wearing, (im only a weekend user) So now I've reached the point were when I need to go i really need to go quite quickly. This is after months and purposeful wetting. So normally wear for months on end but only at the weekend until my pee urges become stronger and less easy to fight. Im in a van 5 sometimes 7 days a week and I cant always find the best place to go and sometimes I get real desperate. So that said I'm at the point were Im taking a little break from diapers while i get my peeing back to normal this process normally takes a month or few. Once back to normal the diapers come back out. I feel lucky that I have the choice. Why don't I just go 24/7 a few reasons for me. Diapers aren't the cheapest thing in the world and for how much I use them I can afford them, but I dont want to be 24/7 spending out loads on something that I do for fun. I dont no if ill rewire my brain to think I need diapers 24/7 and at this point in life that sounds like more added stress than I need. Its good to be able to diaper for weekend then put them away and bring them back out when im ready some people dont have the choice and daily life probably isn't as easy as it could be not having to rely on diapers. Finally if it did it 24/7 it might not become as fun to me and if I do end up relying on diapers I might regret it so I think il just stay a weekend user. I have nothing against those that have a choice but choose to diaper its your life do what you want but think about it would be my advice becuase it could be regrettable. 👍🏾

Rob110

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My bladder made the decision for me as I have been diapered 24/7 for the last 6 years , I have no regrets deciding to wear and use 24/7 when my bladder fist started to act up I am now dealing with bowel issues and have come to accept it as well as I padded already and as long as it stays contained and does not happen when at work its a non issue as its all part of life and dealing with IC issues.