What are you doing right now?

Fixing bugs in a webapp for a paying client.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Just back from work put new diaper on having a beer watching TV and peeing on the sofa

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger and BobbiSueEllen
Watching bones

Reactions: perlFerret
Trying not to fall asleep but I’m considering watching some stuff that don’t require too much thinking or some crime documentaries. Failing that, I’ll probably play on my Switch.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Umm same thing as this time yesterday .
Just do it all again lol

Just finished with trying to play Disney games on my Sega Game Gear, but the screen is still too bright and I can't see the screen beyond a certain angle. Note that the Game Gear is from the early 90s and color screens and handheld screens in general back then were primitive. Alas for the original Game Boy and the Atari Lynx.. Luckily I'll be sending it to a man from Arizona who'll replace the screen. He offers mod services for game consoles on Etsy and I think eBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Diaperlover40
Sittin on da couch with Mr Boo, just took my crazy meds so i'll be fallin asleep real soon.. I've been thinking about making my own abdl line of products.. even thought of what it will be.. fingers crossed...

Getting ready for bed taking my crazy meds too hahaha

• Wow
Wide awake with my monkey under my arm wishing i had a PS5 or new Xbox

im looking through the forums in my wet diaper with my cat next to me and a handfull of stuffies as well.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Cat has stolen my work chair so kneeling in front of laptops not doing work, waiting for my 11:45 AM corporate remote holiday bonding activity. :/

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Enjoying my new pacifier, and procrastinating my grow up things

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Listening to music; specifically, mp3'd REM tapes. Even specificallier, World Leader Pretend, which I also like to sing and which, strangely, I do so with what seems to be a slight Irish lilt, although, having watched the remaked Battlestar Galactica, I can say also sounds like Michael Hogan playing Saul Tigh, except he's Canadian, but some of their accents sound a bit Scottish or Irish 🤭
Anyway, Michael Hogan is having a bad 2020. 😟

Balled my eyes out earlier to Dolly's I Will Always Love You, which I conceptulize as a child electing to go into care because it's mother is unsuitable; the moment is the farewell.

Sinuses thoroughly flushed, I can think about making a Bolognese, for to go with chips, not spaghetti.
A shower first, methinks 💦

Getting coffee with my paci in, on my way to work. Almost Friday lol.

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Peepeegirl said:
Enjoying my new pacifier, and procrastinating my grow up things
I just ordered a new binky. I can’t wait for it to come in.

I Saw the tommee tippee two times in a store but I don’t really like silicone but in Brazil they don’t sell any latex anymore and was scared to try because they only sell pack with two but today I decided to and it was totally worth

Reactions: chrischrischris, BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
i'm sitting in a somewhat wet diaper and waiting on my mom's friends to show up. BTW they all have masks on and will be 6 ft/ 2m apart.

Treating my numerous lacerations.
Today was the day I trimmed the Doggo's nails, and then the lunatic Catto's.
I am now considering replacing the Catto with some goldfish! Or piranha? Piranha would be cool.

Flagging a four way intersection with 4 arrow boards right of a off ramp to a free way

• Wow
Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
editing video for a doggie rescue

Back