Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

What are you doing right now?

Blastingstarfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
It's a rainy Wednesday here, I am making my aloe vera tea to boost my immune system to fight the covid-19 around the area. 💪

Reactions: BiBoyDustin
Browsing Ebay, contemplating if I am awake enough to work on my clay project for a few minutes ... most likely peeing myself with the coffee I drank 1 hour ago ( I can not feel it when my bladder leaks or voids most of the time ) .

Working on high-voltage powerlines

• Wow
Reactions: Crayonosaurus, Ebabyboy12, BiBoyDustin and 3 others
Sitting in a stand in a tree watching for deer.

• Sad
Reactions: Ebabyboy12, BiBoyDustin, lil_baby_tigger and 2 others
AAO said:
Sitting in a stand in a tree watching for deer.
I saw one on the hood of my car the other day. $3500 in damage at least.

• Angry
Reactions: lil_baby_tigger
DLForever99999 said:
I saw one on the hood of my car the other day. $3500 in damage at least.
They do get expensive when you hunt them that way.

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaDL, BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 4836 and 1 other person
At work ringing people up occasionally.

Trying to figure how to get into my truck without a disaster. I’ve got a huge load in my diaper that is very messy. So much for. Mediterainian food. I just want to go home before someone’s sees the load in my pants. I feel like a 3 year old☹️

• Sad
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and chrischrischris
Attending a Teams briefing on Kanban.

Just woke up way to late!

I was reading posts on the ADISC forum, replying to your thread and thinking it’s time for a fresh diaper.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Inconjr
Watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, drinking red wine while eating a chocolate chip cookie pie, browsing ADISC on one computer whilst checking email on another and enjoying a warm wet boosted m-4 that should last till mid mourning. Typing a nice run-on sentence too!

Reactions: chrischrischris
About to take a bath with lots of Epsom salts and getting my diaper and pj's ready for night time.

I'm having a bath

Recovering momentarily from being pounced on by the grandkids and eating Little Caesars pizza. Oog... 😖

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, AniwayasSong, chrischrischris and 2 others
I am searching for my diaper to my collection.

Thinking some one should be a gate keeper on here

Woke up, started coffee, turned the doggo and catto out to do their business and get my mail from the box, came back and made my first cup of the blessed bean, sat down to check my emails...
Thank you, Google, so very much, for LOCKING MY ACCNTS for email and Ewetube! What in THE HELL?! I'm not a 'Creator' on Ewetube! I just watch a lot of Channels, yet they block/shut down my channel?!
Did the usual reach around to regain my email accnt., but Ewetube? Hell no. Now it's supposedly being 'Reviewed', and who knows when or if anyone will fix this BS?
I'm literally a nobody in any of this ongoing kerfluffle that is our political muck-slinging. Making comments on other folks' channels, agreeing or not is hardly a breach of their rules. I haven't called for beheading anyone, for instance. (Reconsidering that as I type this...)
Christ...

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Recovering momentarily from being pounced on by the grandkids and eating Little Caesars pizza. Oog... 😖
Ooooffff!
Catto isn't that bad, but the doggo pounces?! He's gonna break a rib someday! lol Worse thing is them dashing under my feets as I'm groggily walking after just waking up. My reflexes and balance, they ain't as keen as they need to be!
As for that Caesars Pizza?! Now I'm drooling. ;-)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back