Votes: 9 8.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • >10

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was 11 years old.

I had some bedwetting issues when I was that age, in early-ish 2000, so my mum started putting me back into nappies for the nights. Either my mum wasn’t aware of them or bedwetting pull-ups like Drynites weren’t a thing, because I wore the largest available sizes of baby nappies like Huggies and Pampers. I found that I enjoyed wearing them, so I decided I would wear the nappies that my mum gave me casually. Thankfully, I was never caught.

Osthagen said:
I was 11 years old.

I had some bedwetting issues when I was that age, in early-ish 2000, so my mum started putting me back into nappies for the nights. Either my mum wasn’t aware of them or bedwetting pull-ups like Drynites weren’t a thing, because I wore the largest available sizes of baby nappies like Huggies and Pampers. I found that I enjoyed wearing them, so I decided I would wear the nappies that my mum gave me casually. Thankfully, I was never caught.

I suspect the use of baby nappies was more because of price, as they're significantly cheaper if the product works for you. Also, depending on how many times you wore it casually, your mum may well have known but just didn't want to talk about it.

I think was 6 or 7 when I found an unused diaper by the apartment dumpster. We were latchkey kids and my older siblings too off as soon as they got me home. I fumbled a lot with that diaper trying to get it on, but I LOVED IT!

The odd thing is, I struggled with bed wetting off and on a Lot all the way into my early teens, any time my parents tried to make me wear a diaper I HATED it. But when it wasn't forced, I'd always try to find, take or make them.

I was 12 years old when I changed to another school. I felt the pressure of high expectations on myself during that time, and I didn't feel ready for the kind of maturity that I felt I had to demonstrate. So I kind of developed regression fantasies in my time alone. This was mostly sexual back then, and involved much experimenting with makeshift stuff.
I didn't wear an actual diaper until I was double that age, so technically I started wearing diapers again at around 24. Until then I never had the opportunity to get hold of some and the space to myself to indulge without any logistical problems.

Lewis Badger said:
I suspect the use of baby nappies was more because of price, as they're significantly cheaper if the product works for you

Well, we are Scottish :p

Personally, I realized I liked wearing when I was like 10 years old. Kind of the classic--stole diapers from my younger siblings/cousins . . . when I was able to drive I bought goodnites and have been padded ever since. No regrets of any sort lol.

Reactions: Paddedamax, Jim100 and Skunkdude
I knew I wanted to be back in diapers almost as soon as I was out of them, but I didn't start wearing till I was almost 24 years old. I put all the pieces together the summer between undergrad and grad school; my first time in diapers was one of the most magical experiences of my entire life.

Reactions: littledub1955
So since its been a few months and there have been people who didn’t notice this before the poll ended or are new to the forums.
Would you guys like it if I created a new poll, this time with a more extended age range to accompany earlier years as well as later ones?
If you like this idea for a new updated poll let me know.

Reactions: Nappywetter and Skunkdude
I remember being potty trained and getting in trouble when I had an accident. When I was about 8, my older sister and I put my little brother in a diaper for fun. He was 4 or 5. That’s what started the desire in me.

My mom operated a daycare out of our house, so one time a snuck a diaper to my room only to find that it was too small. So I started sneaking two and taping them together end to end. This worked and I did this for awhile. I kept the diapers under my mattress.

I was caught on two separate occasions by my mom. The first time as she opened the door, I threw the diaper under the bed and she saw it. She yelled and said it was abnormal. The second time was more serious. She walked in as I was zipping my pants. She asked what I was doing and I said I was changing. She lifted my shirt and saw the pink diaper sticking out. She yelled again and said that I was abnormal and that if I didn’t stop she’d make me see a shrink. Needless to say, I didn’t stop until I grew out of them. But I never got caught again.

She changed my sheets so I’m sure she saw them under my mattress. My young mind never thought of that.

I didn’t know about adult diapers until a gag gift my dad received for his 40th. Once I got to college I started wearing them.

Reactions: Liddlefoot
I was 17 when I started wearing them again. I left open gym one day and went to the store and got my first pack.

It started when I was around eight. I wore my brother's pull ups all the time. I didn't really start to wear again until college when I had my own money and privacy to buy and wear diapers. But my fascination for diapers grew larger over the years

Reactions: Paddedamax
When I was younger, I wore them I every night until I stopped bedwetting at 17. As an adult, my bedwetting came back when I was 26 and I started wearing again every night. Now at 33, I'm still a bedwetter and diapered every night.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, littledub1955 and chamberpot
I was 23-24. My alcoholic drinking brought back my bed wetting. “You need to wear diapers!” My friends told me when I was passing out and wetting myself on their spare beds, couches, and floors. People made jokes about my situation. One afternoon I was depressed and thinking maybe I DID need diapers. Jerry Springer’s Adult Babies episode came on TV. When they showed that man getting bathed and diapered by his wife/mommy I was SO TURNED ON. I bought my first pack of Depends. This happened 20 years ago. I was an instant ABDL.

Reactions: littledub1955
Pretty much been in diapers for my whole life wether I had to make them or if I was lucky enough my girlfriend would take me to get them that was back when you could only get depends

I started wearing again the age of eighteen and I've never stopped

Started wearing again at 42 the day after seeing some tenna slip on the shelf in Asda. I searched the internet that nite for adults in nappies. Had the edge to try them so went back and got some. Never looked back. Now I’m addicted to all types. Can never have enough. I’m always looking at different types

Didn't stop bedwetting until I was 12 so I was in drynites every night until then. After that I didn't wear a nappy again until I was 17.

I got a hold of some leftover nappies around the age of 3/4 that's when this all began. I also got a hold of my cousins around age 7 and then finally started to buy them myself around age 12.

I started at age 8, the same way many others have. My aunt kept a supply of baby diapers for my younger cousins and I would sneak a few whenever I stayed over. At home I started to try things like stuffing my panties with toilet paper and poo into it. I also tried improvised diapers for peeing, using a towel inside plastic grocery sack and making leg holes. It wasn’t until I was 15 that I was able to drive and buy my own. I started with the classic white Goodnites and eventually wanted to find something better. After some time, I got up the courage to visit a medical supply store. While I was embarrassing to have someone ask why I needed diapers, I pretended to have a medical need for them and they suggested a Tena youth pull-up. The Tena was much thicker and softer than Goodnites, but I think they stopped making them around 2000. Decades later, I am still as intrigued by diapers as the 1st time I tried them, but thankfully we now have better options.

Reactions: Paddedamax, PeeJayTee, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Back