Votes: 9 8.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • >10

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First restart was at age 6 until 10-11
Second and present restart started at age 27. Ongoing ;)

Last edited:
8, maybe 9, years old. Had a false start ten years later, then didn't wear again until I was already 21 and at that point I kinda just begrudgingly said, "yeah all right I guess this is just who I am now"

I started wearing plastic-backed disposables and pull-ups in 2008 after 4 long decades of forced masturbatory reconditioning, I really needed a blanket of security and safety to fight stress caused by different key factors.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get forced to do anything without consent for 40 years? Worst case I see starting 10-11 to 16 or 18. 8 years at most under control as a minor. Beyond that it becomes legal consent and self defense territory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
LittleAndAlone said:
How do you get forced to do anything without consent for 40 years? Worst case I see starting 10-11 to 16 or 18. 8 years at most under control as a minor. Beyond that it becomes legal consent and self defense territory.
The forced reconditioning was a punitive measure to prevent me from masturbating with nappies and other accessories.

At this time all my family was totally unsupportive and considered infantilism as a pedo perversion.

It was until 2008 they finally acknowledged my paraphilia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally if I am going to be totally honest, I never really grew up so have always had a like for diapers/nappies.

But if I where to pick a time when I first became aware that I wanted to be back in them post potty training it would be when I was 6 as my younger brother was a baby and I felt like I was being left out, as I wanted to be a baby again.

The second time was probably in the 1990's when the TV was bombarded with adverts for diapers and every time mum& I went shopping at the supermarket we usually past the baby section and yes it also had diapers for youths/adults too.

Although it was never something I made public knowledge of I just kept it to myself as I was too embarrassed to admit that I had strong desires to be back in diapers although I never went through with it.

Although for years after this I would sneak extra boxes of tissues and make my own diapers although they never really scratched that urge to be back in the real MC Coy so to speak.that was until I disecoverd I could fit into adult sized diapers although this was in response to a by then very real and genuine need to be back in them as I have covered before in different times.

I hope this helps awnser your questions.

• Love
Reactions: Skunkdude, fredy552 and ARBBB2
I'm 19 amd wanted that Comfort feeling and currently using diapers and dummies" as Comfort" is this normal or not and considering bby bottles too as Comfort 🤔

Reactions: Sidewinder
Just so so so much Comfort and before u ask yes they do get used. Want bby bottles too and all the baby equipment too

Attachments

• 20231220_231146.jpg
    20231220_231146.jpg
    730 KB · Views: 20
  • 20231220_231135.jpg
    20231220_231135.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 19
Jcoxkramsmth said:
Just so so so much Comfort and before u ask yes they do get used. Want bby bottles too and all the baby equipment too
what diapers are that ?

Chinababy888 said:
Personally if I am going to be totally honest, I never really grew up so have always had a like for diapers/nappies.

But if I where to pick a time when I first became aware that I wanted to be back in them post potty training it would be when I was 6 as my younger brother was a baby and I felt like I was being left out, as I wanted to be a baby again.

The second time was probably in the 1990's when the TV was bombarded with adverts for diapers and every time mum& I went shopping at the supermarket we usually past the baby section and yes it also had diapers for youths/adults too.

Although it was never something I made public knowledge of I just kept it to myself as I was too embarrassed to admit that I had strong desires to be back in diapers although I never went through with it.

Although for years after this I would sneak extra boxes of tissues and make my own diapers although they never really scratched that urge to be back in the real MC Coy so to speak.that was until I disecoverd I could fit into adult sized diapers although this was in response to a by then very real and genuine need to be back in them as I have covered before in different times.

I hope this helps awnser your questions.

noname11 said:
what diapers are that ?
Dry nites

Jcoxkramsmth said:
Dry nites
those dont look like huggies drynites

Back