• 31-40

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • 40+

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • >10

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I asked my mother to put me in diapers (cloth with plastic pants) when I was 6. She did for three days. I loved it and have loved diapers and plastic pants ever since. She knew of my interest for years after that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Liddlefoot
when iwas about 10 years old me and some friends were out ithere neighbers back yard playing when one of the girls dared me to steal some diapers &plastic pants off a clothes line next door so i did 'I got cuaught by the lady and she took me into her house and put me into the diapers&plastic pants and feed me a baby bottle full of formula and made pee in the diapers and then put me in a crib and made take a nap with another baby bottle full juice nad then she offered to breaST FEED ME'

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2
I was 6. LOL! Not even 10 yet. I was day dry by 3 I think and had occasional bedwetting. Then I got injured.

Last edited:
I wanted to wear diapers as far back as I can remember but I would never have dared try to take from somewhere (not that there was really anywhere I could have taken them from) so I wasn't able to actually wear them until I could manage to buy them at around age 16, but I was dumb and got caught pretty quickly and then I didn't dare again until I was in college.

I was potty trained around age 2, and my first memory of trying diapers again was taking some of my youngest brother's cloth diapers and plastic pants when I was 5 or 6. I would put one on and wet it, then drop it in the diaper pail in our bathroom. We would occasionally have early 70s era Pampers if we were traveling, and those were so much better. I loved the smell and crinkle of the plastic, but it was a rare occasion have those around. He was potty trained the summer I was 6 1/2, and my diaper source dried up, so to speak. I still found the occasional diaper at relatives houses or in the church nursery/preschool that we had the run of as kids ( father was a pastor) up until my early teens when indulging my DL interests went dormant for a decade or more, although I still was very interested in diapers and accidents. I just didn’t wear myself.

After I finished grad school in my late 20s, I had my own place without roommates, and I rediscovered my DL interest online (Alt.sex.fetish.diapers, anyone?). For the first time, I realized I wasn’t the only one. I still only bought diapers occasionally and enjoyed them by myself, but it was enough to satisfy my DL urges. I wear more now and my partner knows of my interest and is supportive but not into it herself. I wear usually at home and typically a handful of times a month. That’s enough for me and I have no desire to try 24/7.

Reactions: Deleted member 58241 and Lyric
Was out of diaper before age 5 , because of Incontinence now been back in the ever since 28yrs old.

Reactions: Freddie07601
I asked to be put back in diapers at about 6. Cloth diapers and plastic pants back then. Started wearing again on my own in my early 20’s. I’m 63 now and still love my diapers and plastic pants!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
"Back in diapers" in my early 20s here. My then-partner introduced me to ABDL. I was kink-adjacent with my tactile interest in latex, rubber, spandex, and other snug, form-fitting things. The plastic shells on disposable diapers tickles that fancy for me as does the snug fit. As for using them, well, "waste not, want not". 🤷‍♂️ :LOL: I was also already getting into ageplay, so diapers fit the bill and ABDL itself put me on a path toward such cute art and clothing and so on.

Last edited:
I was slow to potty train last wet at 13yrs then dry till my 50's then it hit again so my wife after a talk returned to diapers no a/b stuff.

I snuck my first diaper when i was around 6 or 7. For the next 30 + years I would keep at the sneaking, first from younger siblings then nieces and nephews, then my own kids. At around 37 I mentioned my love for diapers to someone and they asked me how it made me feel, my response was that i want to pull over and buy a pack a diapers. She said so do it. I did and diapered myself right there in the back of my car. That first wetting of an adult size diaper was such a thrill. I'm now 24/7 and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Skunkdude, littledub1955, FrumJewDL and 2 others
Definitely under 10 for me and probably around age 8 or 9 as that was when I really began to have strong urges to wear and started secretly buying diapers for myself.

About 18 for me, as soon as I could drive by myself I was buying Goodnites.

26-27.
First at hospital. After hospital , I realised that diapers are very useful in certain situations.

13 for me. I was volunteering at a fire evacuation shelter in Northern California and swiped a few pull ups

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy and Deleted member 58241
I guess 12, sort of. I was in Goodnites at night until I was about 11 but I was aware of my diaper desires earlier. I still had leftover goodnites so I wore and used a few for pleasure. They got thrown out before too long. I tired some kind of improvised diapers and once bought goodnites as a teenager. I didn’t buy diapers with anything resembling regularity until I was 20.

Once I hit 40 my problems with my bladder were at the point where something had to happen as it was making my life a misery.
Constantly toilet hunting is no way to live, submitted to all the tests and only got questions no real answers.
Been Nappied ever since and also tried other methods besides Nappies which only gave me infections taking away even more control.

Last edited:
I was in nappies day and night until I was 5 and probably 8 or 9 at night. Then My nappies were taken away because the district nurse said I had no incentive to stop wetting the bed. It never stopped me wetting the bed I went back to nappies at night during my teens following a referal from the doctor to the continence nurse and slept in nappies until I was finally dry at night in my early 20s. I have been back in nappies all the time for the last 10 years. I started having continence issues by my late 40s

Last edited:
Soboy said:
Wetting issues in school that what got me back in em from what I can remember
I used to wet my pants a lot as a kid. My mother used to threaten nappies but I didn't get put in them.

Reactions: wetaccident
I can remember when I was in the 3rd grade and I tried on or should I say attempted to put on some of my baby sister's plastic pants did not fit and stopped. I was babysitting my niece I was probably 12 or so when I tried on one of her cloth diapers and they fit. Oh my gosh, I was in heaven. I wore them home after that it was a diaper here and there (Pampers that did not fit.) etc. This was before computers in homes. Then fast forward to my 50s and my job took me a 7-hour drive from my home and wife for a couple of years and an apartment on my own (the wife would visit when she could), I found assorted AB websites and AB/Incontinence wear stores. I bought half a dozen cloth diapers and 3 pairs of plastic pants and I was hooked. Now in my 60s I have become Incontinent and wear 24/7.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Pampers4Ever said:
OMG! Beautiful example of days gone by. I remember seeing the box style right after these that remained on the top shelf of my closet for years. Same thing happened to me. Got caught trying to put one on and mommy fished the job for me. I had so much fun that day and never wanted it to end.

I remember my mom taping my Pampers diaper around me at age 4 and 5! I remember also sleeping in a crib and looking at the baby mobiles above. And I was 4 1/2 by the time I got evicted out of my crib because my baby brother came along - and he got my crib. I was potty trained at age 3 1/2, but I sometimes wet my crib or my bed at night after that, even around the time I was in kindergarten. I was mostly potty trained by age 4. One of the bigger reasons I wore a diaper after I was potty trained was because my dad had OCD (and still does) and always thought public restrooms were dirty. So while technically I had control of my bladder during the day, and certainly didn't lack bowel control, I was always wearing a diaper till age 5 when I went somewhere outside. A lot of my outfits then were overalls though, so it may have been more harder for others to see my diaper. I don't know.

Both me (I have Autism) and my normal 40 something year old brother remember wearing diapers. I used Pampers more, my brother used Huggies and Luvs more, but he's 4 1/2 years younger than me. I remember the Pampers diaper boxes. My brother also used diapers at least to age 4. I remember too because we used to empty Pampers diaper boxes as a toll plaza (like for a toll bridge) coin bay when we'd use our ride on cars to pretend we were going somewhere, in the hallway upstairs.... LOL. 😁😁 In those days, in the early to mid 1980s and even later, a lot of toll facilities on bridges and tunnels (and turnpikes) had bays / baskets for throwing coins in. Like if the toll was 75 cents. After a while, by the 1990s, a lot of bridges and toll highways started charging entire dollars or more ($1, $2, $3, etc). Nowadays, after COVID 19 happened, they eliminated toll takers and most toll places are automated now and deduct from your transponder or take a photo of your license plate and mail the request for the toll amount to be paid by you later.....

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis Badger and sport1
Back