Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was 11 years old.

I had some bedwetting issues when I was that age, in early-ish 2000, so my mum started putting me back into nappies for the nights. Either my mum wasn’t aware of them or bedwetting pull-ups like Drynites weren’t a thing, because I wore the largest available sizes of baby nappies like Huggies and Pampers. I found that I enjoyed wearing them, so I decided I would wear the nappies that my mum gave me casually. Thankfully, I was never caught.

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I was 11 years old.

I had some bedwetting issues when I was that age, in early-ish 2000, so my mum started putting me back into nappies for the nights. Either my mum wasn’t aware of them or bedwetting pull-ups like Drynites weren’t a thing, because I wore the largest available sizes of baby nappies like Huggies and Pampers. I found that I enjoyed wearing them, so I decided I would wear the nappies that my mum gave me casually. Thankfully, I was never caught.
I suspect the use of baby nappies was more because of price, as they're significantly cheaper if the product works for you. Also, depending on how many times you wore it casually, your mum may well have known but just didn't want to talk about it.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
I think was 6 or 7 when I found an unused diaper by the apartment dumpster. We were latchkey kids and my older siblings too off as soon as they got me home. I fumbled a lot with that diaper trying to get it on, but I LOVED IT!

The odd thing is, I struggled with bed wetting off and on a Lot all the way into my early teens, any time my parents tried to make me wear a diaper I HATED it. But when it wasn't forced, I'd always try to find, take or make them.

KidY

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I was 12 years old when I changed to another school. I felt the pressure of high expectations on myself during that time, and I didn't feel ready for the kind of maturity that I felt I had to demonstrate. So I kind of developed regression fantasies in my time alone. This was mostly sexual back then, and involved much experimenting with makeshift stuff.
I didn't wear an actual diaper until I was double that age, so technically I started wearing diapers again at around 24. Until then I never had the opportunity to get hold of some and the space to myself to indulge without any logistical problems.

ThatHiddenDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Personally, I realized I liked wearing when I was like 10 years old. Kind of the classic--stole diapers from my younger siblings/cousins . . . when I was able to drive I bought goodnites and have been padded ever since. No regrets of any sort lol.

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I knew I wanted to be back in diapers almost as soon as I was out of them, but I didn't start wearing till I was almost 24 years old. I put all the pieces together the summer between undergrad and grad school; my first time in diapers was one of the most magical experiences of my entire life.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
So since its been a few months and there have been people who didn’t notice this before the poll ended or are new to the forums.
Would you guys like it if I created a new poll, this time with a more extended age range to accompany earlier years as well as later ones?
If you like this idea for a new updated poll let me know.