Wetting Triggers (Non IC wearers)

Fuelling up the car always does it for me.

Reactions: craigd1341
charliee said:
Being at a splash pad I hope it wasn't too bad and you could let some more water wet your clothes in order to pretend it wasn't an accident. Were you with your daughter? Did she say anything? A big big hug
ps. I was looking for a hug emoji just like in Facebook, but I had to hugh with love reaction. hope you don't mind.
Yes, I was able to get completely soaked to cover it up. My daughter didn’t notice, thankfully. I thought about wearing a pull-up there but decided against it. It was crazy how fast it happened.

Getting home, even after a comparatively short walk, many a time not made it through the door! That and the usual running water.

A recent one though, is my electric toothbrush while cleaning my teeth, how sonic vibrations trigger wetting is beyond me.

Last edited:
When I get home from work, and start emptying my pockets and cleaning out my lunch box...
Can't hold for long, and will start leaking badly, even though there is only a small amount in my bladder....

PupSpaz said:
I very often have a very strong urge to pee right as I'm standing and about to pull off the first diaper tape to get changed, or sometimes right after undoing the first tape. Since I've been diaper training to release at the slightest urge, I don't hold back and have to wait until done to complete the change, sometimes leading to more used diaper gymnastics to prevent the freshly wet and often already quite full or even soiled used diaper from leaking as it's completely removed and folded up. It's kinda frustrating because the amount of peeing triggered by the diaper change indicates I've been inadvertantly holding it for awhile instead of letting the diaper hold it.

I've definately noticed that I get very antsy when inadvertantly holding my pee, often because I'm in a body position that hinders easy release. It's kinda funny because I don't necessarily connect the dots in the moment between being restless and needing to release,
I have comparable to you. When I first get up in the morning, I have to go but can easily hold it until I get to the bathroom. Laying down I do not have the sense or urgency. I can lower my plastic underpants and training underwear and go no problem. However in the past I have started to let go intentionally in my protection to measure the absorbency, but the surge is quite a lot and then trying to clamp back causes spasms of going / not going and I have to stand there while soaking myself (and eventual leak out of my pp with only training underwear and not a full diaper on). I have wondered while the big change from laying down to getting up and I get the "gravity effect" but then the resistance to clamping off completely is why I am thankful for my protection.

Now that I can wear diapers full time, I don't need any trigger to wet myself, I go in my diapers whenever I feel like it and don't need to or want to hold my pee until I can't hold it any longer. I do love how it feels when I first begin to wet my diaper, so I have this incentive to wet a little at a time to achieve those feeling around my pee-pee. Before I could wear full time or whenever I wanted and kept my diaper wearing secret, I tended to wet as soon as I finished pinning my diapers on and pulling up my rubber pants.

Reactions: diaperdude
Drink a warm bottle

Reactions: diaperdude
SmolPupprrito said:
( regarding those who are non IC and still have full bladder control)
Soo after many years of wearing and nappies on a casual basis..
I have found that certain things always trigger an instant and almost uncontrolable urge to wet
For me it is..

Whenever i walk into a bathroom area
Whenever a tap or shower is running
Whenever i pour a drink or take a sip from a cup
Reaching up or down for objects
Smoking
Changing out of a full nappy, and as the dry one is on, having the urge to wet almost instantly

At least thats it for me

Anyone else have specific triggers that i havn't covered for impulsively wetting your nappies??

My question in return is this:

If these things trigger you so strongly, are you really still fully continent? Is continence as strong as it once was or is it now more of an effort.

I feel like we are discussing this very point on at least three threads simultaneously 🤣

⭐

I can stand in front of the potty, and think I'm done; then I put on a pull-up and there's more...

Reactions: craigd1341 and Babynie
When the temperature changes suddenly, I almost pee myself usually-wintertime I go inside the warm house or summertime I go inside an air-conditioned room.
Wearing diaper ruins my ability to hold my pee, it needs much more shorter time to hit leaking out of controll.

Even though I’m only an occasional wearer I now start to wet unconsciously when scrolling through my phone or working on the computer in my favourite spot on the couch. Sometimes putting on a fresh diaper if I have anything in my bladder will result in a nearly uncontrollable urge to pee which I love. I think years of practicing not holding at all when diapered has finally created some of the conditioning I desire.

I have a different answer. If I take a vibrator and apply pressure to the tip of my penis, it'll trigger an urge to pee. Also massaging my prostate. Those 2 always make me pee.

When i go to wash up . The water noise and standing up :3

As soon as i put one on i almost instantly get the need to pee. If i try to ignore it it goes away but still kinda annoying. Somrtimes i just wanna stay in a dry comfy one for a while... gift and a curse

Back