Wet The Bed Last Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theogdiaperboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been a lurker here for several months but I made an account just to share how excited I am!

As a fully continent DL I’ve of course wanted to wet the bed forever. I’ve tried all sorts of things, drinking a lot of liquid before bed, sleeping pills, etc trying to make myself wet and nothing has worked.

But last night I drank a ton of alcohol (like 6-7 shots total of tequila, bourbon, and triple sec) and I woke up this morning with a SOAKED goodnite!!

(Of course enjoy alcohol in moderation, I’m not advocating for abusing it)

But wow! What an incredible feeling to wake up with a wet pull-up!

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, handsomestallion, PullupQueen and 2 others
I have been wear and wetting now for almost three years, and have only had 1 night where I wet with out waking up (sucks) but I have noticed that about 80% of the time I hardly wake up, but because of that and humping on wet diaper i have lots of leaks cause I love to sleep on my tummy and stay half aroused a lot of the night, so I leak on top front of diaper even with tree pads up front.

I've been a bed wetter almost all my life and I'm also medically incontinent and have to be diapered 24/7. I'm also 100% a diaper lover and just love to wake up in a wet diaper. Even after many, many years it's still a thrill for me.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, NotTheAverageMan, Napincolove and 1 other person
You, are fortunate to not have leaked! I always leak if I drink grown up drinks right before beddybye! 🤫

theogdiaperboy said:
I’ve been a lurker here for several months but I made an account just to share how excited I am!

As a fully continent DL I’ve of course wanted to wet the bed forever. I’ve tried all sorts of things, drinking a lot of liquid before bed, sleeping pills, etc trying to make myself wet and nothing has worked.

But last night I drank a ton of alcohol (like 6-7 shots total of tequila, bourbon, and triple sec) and I woke up this morning with a SOAKED goodnite!!

(Of course enjoy alcohol in moderation, I’m not advocating for abusing it)

But wow! What an incredible feeling to wake up with a wet pull-up!
I've wet the bed a few times after heavy drinking sessions. It's never worked out quite that well for me though as I've not been wearing a nappy when it's happened.

Worst time I'd gone out on new years eve with some friends and we'd booked a hotel. When we got back I was more tired than the others and struggled to stay awake even though I was trying as the two friends I was sharing with wanted to stay up and have some more drinks. Ironically I was scared they'd try something like the warm water trick or do something else to me if I fell asleep. They were both laughing as me as I tried to stay awake. 'James just go to sleep, honestly we won't do anything'. Eventually I did give up trying and closed my eyes and was out like a light bulb. I heard laughing and woke up immediately realising that I was in the middle of wetting the bed. I froze with fear unable to move or stop myself from emptying my bladder right there in front of my friends.

Reactions: PullupQueen
I’m also a fully continent DL and I drank a little too much last night, but my girlfriend and I are on a weekend trip so it’s not a big deal. I didn’t wet myself in the middle of the night, but instead I woke up MESSY! I have no memory of messing myself in the middle of the night, and I knew what I did when I woke up. I was wearing a MegaMax and it held up impeccably well! My girlfriend made a good joke about how I need a diaper full time now 😂😁

Reactions: chamberpot
Mathew said:
I've been a bed wetter almost all my life and I'm also medically incontinent and have to be diapered 24/7. I'm also 100% a diaper lover and just love to wake up in a wet diaper. Even after many, many years it's still a thrill for me.
Mathew said:
Same I love waking up wet I always have.

Reactions: chamberpot and Mathew
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back