Well that was awkward!

Anonymous96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, stupidly, Ive left my plastic pants in my bathroom for a few days, my mom came into my room to clean my shower and she saw them, when I got home she sat me down and spoke to me, and asked if I had a problem (bedwetting etc). I just froze up, and just straight out said theyre comfortable to wear. She said she doesn’t want me to think shes being intrusive, and if I am having actual wetting problems to just let her know. But I assured her I just liked wearing them for comfort. Shes already found a paci a few months back. I have no idea shes put 2 and 2 together, but the reaction I received today makes me think she wouldn’t really care, right? If she knows I wear plastic pants for comfort a diaper isn’t that bad, surely?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, NabePup and PooMinara
it sounds to me like she wants to make sure you're OK, and if you were able to keep the plastic pants I wouldn't worry too much.

Reactions: TigerDL, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Anonymous96 said:
So, stupidly, Ive left my plastic pants in my bathroom for a few days, my mom came into my room to clean my shower and she saw them, when I got home she sat me down and spoke to me, and asked if I had a problem (bedwetting etc). I just froze up, and just straight out said theyre comfortable to wear. She said she doesn’t want me to think shes being intrusive, and if I am having actual wetting problems to just let her know. But I assured her I just liked wearing them for comfort. Shes already found a paci a few months back. I have no idea shes put 2 and 2 together, but the reaction I received today makes me think she wouldn’t really care, right? If she knows I wear plastic pants for comfort a diaper isn’t that bad, surely?
Love does crazy things, parents will usually turn a blind eye as long as it's not hurting/hindering you (or in some cases them as well) I've left used, dirty diapers on my kitchen floor (I own my home and live alone) and "forgot" about them {yeah I know} But I've come back, to things delivered and placed in my home, places where they had to walk past and observe that dead soldier laying on the lino. Never a word has been spoken. You aren't hurting yourself (as far as can be determined) and you aren't hurting her, So is a response or reaction required? Or is it just love?

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Back