Wearing diapers to work

Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I wear everyday like everyone says. Just wearing onesie you'll be ok. I work retail and I have no problem, I have a set of keys on my hip that cuts down the crinkly sound of the diaper! No one else will say anything if they notice just wear with confidence ✨💯 👌 🍼🍼🍼
Yes, I do wear a set of keys on my belt loop too! works wonders.

I am at work right now and my Bambino Classico V2 diaper is already wet, and it's only 9:30 am. I work in a professional setting with casual dress, hiding my wet diaper is a pair of dress jeans, an untucked shirt, and a casual sport jacket. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper keeps me fresh and clean smelling throughout the day, no wet diaper odor for me. I am discreet and coworkers do not know I wear diapers, let alone being wet.

• Love
Reactions: moorey, thedlguy and jamiejamie
I’ve been wearing in professional settings off and on since the late eighties and continuously for the past twenty years. I wear denim pants, one size up from my normal waist size. Even so, the bulk from my diapers and plastic pants is noticeable, but I wear my shirt out so not too bad.

This is something I would love to do, and if I had a choice would wear 24/7. Unfortunately being in the building trade I’m always bending down so just know my nappy would ride up and show. It would be really useful sometimes as had instances where the toilets have been removed for refurbishment. Had this happen last week and it’s annoying as was there alone and desperate for a wee and didn’t have a nappy with me, if only I had known beforehand!

Frungie said:
I am at work right now and my Bambino Classico V2 diaper is already wet, and it's only 9:30 am. I work in a professional setting with casual dress, hiding my wet diaper is a pair of dress jeans, an untucked shirt, and a casual sport jacket. Several drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper keeps me fresh and clean smelling throughout the day, no wet diaper odor for me. I am discreet and coworkers do not know I wear diapers, let alone being wet.
Do you change during the day? If so how do you go about it and dispose of discreetly?

Seabear said:
Do you change during the day? If so how do you go about it and dispose of discreetly?
Sometimes I change during the, while most of the time I can make it until I get home, When I think I might be close to leaking, I simply close my office door and change. I keep adult wipes in my desk. The wet diaper is folded up and put in my brief case then I dispose of my wet diaper in a trash receptacle outside of the building as I walk to my car. Very easy process.

Reactions: Seabear
I’ve worn to work most days in the past couple years. I have a few sizes larger blue jeans, cotton boxer briefs, and a onesie (generally tank top). I generally stick to north shore supreme, xp 5000, or betterdry/crinklz. Most others are too thick, loud, leak easy, etc. I don’t overdo it with wetting, so use toilet about half or more of the time. It mostly is convenience thing for me. Bathroom is too close to offices to do any changes noise-wise and trash can too small. I find the preventawear onesies have been the best brand of onesies for close to a decade for me for work wear. Most others wear out or cost too much or aren’t tank top.

I work in a convenience store, spending the majority of my shift running a cash register. Due to staffing and scheduling issues (corporate only allows a limited number of usable hours per week for a 24-hour store), I spend a lot of my shifts (up to 6 or 7 hours) without a coworker, making restroom visits difficult if I'm having a busy run with customers. So lately I've been wearing to work, and so far no one has noticed or if they had they never said anything. But then again, we are allowed to wear jeans, so I guess they hide it better than slacks would. And the diapers I have aren't overly thick, since they are generic brand...

I wear them to work more often than not. That saves me at least 6 minutes a day of bathroom breaks (closer to 10 if I'm playing on my phone). Doing some napkin math, that saves the company over $300 a year in productivity. Honestly they should be paying a stipend for my diapers.

There's been two times I've had diaper leaks resulting in wet pants at work and both times were Megamaxes (both times towards the end of the shift when I was mostly alone). As much as I like them, I avoid Megamaxes for work now and stick to ABU or Rearz and haven't had any issues with leaking since then. I don't dispose of them at work just to be safe.

Reactions: thedlguy
Seabear said:
This is something I would love to do, and if I had a choice would wear 24/7. Unfortunately being in the building trade I’m always bending down so just know my nappy would ride up and show. It would be really useful sometimes as had instances where the toilets have been removed for refurbishment. Had this happen last week and it’s annoying as was there alone and desperate for a wee and didn’t have a nappy with me, if only I had known beforehand!
Hiya seabear im a gas engineer in the building trade I wear a dark gray onesie and whatever nappy I won’t underneath 😜 been doing that now for over 6months I found NRU Str8up are the best for me I use blue ones they can last over 12hrs if needed I’ve done 11hrs work then 1.5hrs driving home no leaks go for it enjoy the freedom a nappy gives you I am UI but only 6 months ago been a wild journey but life goes on and now I enjoy my nappy and the new least of life it’s give me feel back to normal happy to chat anytime

Reactions: Seabear
artemisenterri said:
I work in a convenience store, spending the majority of my shift running a cash register. Due to staffing and scheduling issues (corporate only allows a limited number of usable hours per week for a 24-hour store), I spend a lot of my shifts (up to 6 or 7 hours) without a coworker, making restroom visits difficult if I'm having a busy run with customers. So lately I've been wearing to work, and so far no one has noticed or if they had they never said anything. But then again, we are allowed to wear jeans, so I guess they hide it better than slacks would. And the diapers I have aren't overly thick, since they are generic brand...
I have an overactive bladder and urge incontinence as well. So I wear a diaper all the time. I do wear a diaper to work. I’ll use a north shore Megamax . I’ll wear plastic pants up and over my diaper. This diaper has a high capacity so I really will have to change my diaper at work. Only a few times if I had to change into a fresh diaper during the workday. It’s less stressful and better for me to wear a diaper as I work in customer service and off and I’m on the phone and when I have an urge to go I can’t get up a lot of the time to go use the bathroom. So better for me just to use and wear a diaper at work. My female coworker next to me he found out that I was wearing diapers. I had my backpack and thought I had closed the section and I asked her to get my lunch out of my backpack. She saw the diapers in the backpack a few extras that I had. She asked later about why I wear a diaper. I told her it was overactive bladder. She said she had a friend who had to wear diapers also. She did tell me a few times it she heard the crinkling sound a few times when I went to work and had on a pair of plastic pants that were pretty noisy. Those are the times I rushed off to work without realizing I had the pair of plastic pants on that I usually only wear at night that are quite crinkly and loud.

Reactions: Andrea67 and Constantlydamp
If I did wear diapers (more than likely adult pull ups diapers) to work I might do that soon under my work clothes so none of my work colleagues would not know I’m wearing diapers.

Back