Wearing diapers in front of dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd it go? Did you wear in front of him?

I've been wearing mostly every night for 9 years. A couple months ago, I asked my wife, who dislikes that I wear in general but prefers that to walking up wet from me, if I could try some printed diapers. She might have been half asleep and was annoyed and asked what do I care what you wear. So I ordered crinklz. The first couple nights, I changed without her seeing and was out of them, again before she saw... Then I was like, I have um, she's gonna see um eventually, so I stopped trying to hide um. I've gotten a few odd looks, but nothing negative. I'm on my forth bag, still no negative comments. I'm ready to try a few other brands now! :) I have a feeling she would prefer white, but I also have no doubt she'd prefer none, so I might as well enjoy what I have to wear.

Definitely Crinklez. I wear abdl exclusive.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I wear the plain white versions of the crinklz :(Betterdry) but supply was getting tight at the Canadian distribution so I ordered 3 cases of the Crinklz I have to say my wife thinks they are cute and I have worn them a out and about and no one notices. Dont stress about the prints but remember they do swell up more then the dry 24/7’s but I find they work better. maybe try the Betterdry (plain white) next time and leave the crinklz for night time if you are worried about themprint.

srmousse said:
How'd it go? Did you wear in front of him

Have to wait till later to night

You have two things going on here...

1. Wearing the right diaper for bedtime,
...should i wear the crinkels or go and get store brand and i will leak.

Always wear the right diaper for the job. Wear the Crinklz for bed and keep your bed dry.

2. Wearing Crinklz in front of your dad.

Obviously your dad knows you're having bedwetting issues, and as a result, he doesn't have an issue with you wearing a diaper in front of him for the hour or two before bedtime. It's probably the same type of bedtime schedule you were on when you were a kid. You just don't realize it. You showed him the Crinklz, so he knows about them. But if you're uncomfortable about wearing a Crinklz diaper in front of him, then don't. Just pull a pair of gym shorts on over them and hang with your dad like normal. It may even open up the conversation when he notices that you are wrestling with how best to handle this part of your life.

I wear diapers in front of my parents and sister all the time, it's cool, I'm glad your dad is supportive and cool!

Wearing in full view but im in a dark room watching tv so dont think he will knowtice tonight maby in the morning

Ok so jurys out he didnt say a word about it im still parinoid tho

- - - Updated - - -

kik91 said:
I wear diapers in front of my parents and sister all the time, it's cool, I'm glad your dad is supportive and cool!

Do you have a back ground story to this like how did you get to this piont with your family

Well this morning i woke up to a soaked crinkelz diaper dad was already up so i decided to watch some tv with him i think this is great he doesnt rip on me for walking around in a wet adult baby diaper ... feeling blessed

kik91 said:

as long as it's not fully exposed, that sounds nice. I wouldn't sit with family in just regular underwear, any moreso than in a diaper. (cover that up ;) )

If they see a waistband peeking out and don't flip out, this is good!

bambinod said:
as long as it's not fully exposed, that sounds nice. I wouldn't sit with family in just regular underwear, any moreso than in a diaper. (cover that up ;) )

My sister and mother have seen my diaper fully exposed a few times, but I always try to have pants on hahaha. They all know I'm wearing diapers anyway, they crinkle a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

Mojo said:
Ok so jurys out he didnt say a word about it im still parinoid tho

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a back ground story to this like how did you get to this piont with your family

Yeah, I've told it several times here but I guess the short version: Discovery, bravery, lots of talks, working on acceptance and love, more talks, feeling comfortable and finally being a baby around them :)

LittleFellow said:
Crinklz are nice!
Your dad is nice!

I dare you to wear them with only a T-shirt on, around the house the whole day, just like you would never get the chance to wear a diaper again! =P
Be nice too! ;D

Now all I want to do is wander around in just a diaper!

rocketman said:
Now all I want to do is wander around in just a diaper!

That's the weekend I'm working on now! OK add socks and a tshirt, but not gonna cover these crinkles!

bambinod said:

Ya i was siting with a wet diaper full view crinklz

Mojo said:
Ya i was siting with a wet diaper full view crinklz

sounds a bit over the top to be honest

it's never nice to force your diapers unnecessarily on others

Asked him if it bothers him he said no

Mojo said:
Asked him if it bothers him he said no

a surprise for sure then - lucky you!

today is day 2 and im loving it i think i want to wear all day

Now we all envy you!

By the way - did you asked the wolf for permession to be your avatar on adisc ? =D

Yes my dog and the wolf worked out a deal they signed it i mean paw printed it .... the funny thing is the wolf only wanted kibbles and bits for a year.
..... who new lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back