SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I love wearing diapers and pull ups almost every single day, but we all know they fan get expensive to buy and saving them for later seems like the right choice. Thing is I always feel the need to wear one anytime throughout the day or all day usually plus seeing other cute padded babies makes me want to be a part of that crowd. So is it suitable for me to keep wearing them everyday especially since I don't have a lot of money to spend?

Reactions: Diaperman0723 and Lyric
Try cloth or training pants with or without plastic pants. It’s a great alternative and saves a ton of money.

Reactions: PricklyPear, babyscotty37 and SissyPwincessAndrea
If I understand what you're asking, I think you're talking about wearing diapers and not using them for the intended purpose so that you can make a package of diapers last longer?

I am just speaking for me, but in my 20's it was more important for me to wear a disposable diaper than it was for me to use the disposable diaper, and there were plenty of times when I would make one diaper last for several days.

Reactions: AndyPandy and SissyPwincessAndrea
Yeah, been there done that. But i wet em sometimes, too.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
I solved that economic problem by wear cloth diapers and plastic pants only. If you are at all skill full at sewing, you could make your own cloth diapers and spend even less. But if you insist on wearing disposables diapers most if not everyday, than you will have to make a budget that provides for that, even if it means going without other things or activities you would like to do.

That's a difficult question to answer. Like most of us you only have limited resources (money) available and have to prioritize for yourself how you want to spend it. To me, it sounds like wearing diapers, or being padded in general, is very important to you. If you have enough money for food, clothing and a home, my advise would be to find a cost-effective way to incorporate some form of padding in your daily life. The cheapest way would probably be to wear pull-ups without using them, the most expensive one to wear and use AB/DL diapers 24/7. But yeah, keep in mind there might be opportunity costs, such as "you can wear pull-ups everyday and a diaper every night, but then you cannot get a new PS5 in a few months". If it's worth it only you can decide for yourself.

Reactions: PricklyPear and SissyPwincessAndrea
Check out Threaded Armor, they make THE MOST comfortable reusable Pull-Up Cloth Diapers.

They're about $50 per Diaper, BUT you can use them practically an unlimited amount of times IF you follow the cleaning instructions.

Definitely worth checking out, considering your situation.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, SissyPwincessAndrea and babyscotty37
I'm fortunately in a position to wear whenever I like. Unfortunately I'm losing my continence from wearing all the time but when I become incontinent I think I will cope with it.

bobbilly said:
I'm fortunately in a position to wear whenever I like. Unfortunately I'm losing my continence from wearing all the time but when I become incontinent I think I will cope with it.
SissyPwincessAndrea said:
I love wearing diapers and pull ups almost every single day, but we all know they fan get expensive to buy and saving them for later seems like the right choice. Thing is I always feel the need to wear one anytime throughout the day or all day usually plus seeing other cute padded babies makes me want to be a part of that crowd. So is it suitable for me to keep wearing them everyday especially since I don't have a lot of money to spend?
My urge to be wearing is literally 24/7 and there’s never a moment in the day where it’s not on my mind. So to help combat this I’ve begun wearing thicker pull ups to work and whenever I’m in a place where a diaper change isn’t practical and otherwise I’m diapered. By wearing the pull ups I still have the ability to use the toilet, although I oftentimes dribble on my way but it reduces my expense. Luckily I’m in a position where the money isn’t the issue, the issue for me is acceptance and practicality. good luck, I hope you can find a common ground 😉

Reactions: princessarya and SissyPwincessAndrea
diapeybabybrian said:
Check out Threaded Armor, they make THE MOST comfortable reusable Pull-Up Cloth Diapers.

They're about $50 per Diaper, BUT you can use them practically an unlimited amount of times IF you follow the cleaning instructions.

Definitely worth checking out, considering your situation.
Thanks for sharing this!
I just posted on the incontinence side asking how to wear protection to a gym locker room and be able to change discretely into a swimsuit or gym clothes without a DIAPER on full display!
I was having a little trouble sorting out which products/inserts would work best so I have a call into Threaded Armor, but I'm hopeful these will give me some discretion at the gym.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Remember, just because you're wearing doesn't mean you have to use it. Treat it like regular underwear and skip to the potty. Obviously you can't wash disposable diapers, but still.

I wore the same diaper for about a month (just sleeping in them) before they started to break down. Not sure if it was the most sanitary thing to do given that I have minor bladder leakage, but I think I was ok.

Back