Wearing actual baby diapers??

I’m 32” hips and 24” waist at 100 pounds and no they don’t fit anymore ….. only when hips were 30” or under could I get them done up and fit comfortably alone or with an extender. I can get pull ups 5-6t to barely fit anf goodnites xl fit great, large are okay but pull a bit lower hip.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, TigerDL and DoeBunnie
quartz200420012 said:
Fit in them....maybe, but of course you realize that they were not meant for the urinary output volume of an adult. Generally, thinner men can get an easier fit compared to a woman of the same age/height, weight.
Thin is relative. Women tend to have wider hips, but men have.....things.....that push the smaller diapers down lower than they otherwise would ride, putting the waistband more into the hips. There's no hard and fast formula. Small men and women can often successfully wear certain large children's diapers. Exactly what and whom is a matter of trial and error.

Reactions: DoeBunnie
PadPhilosopher said:
Your measurements make it a definite maybe. Your waist is no problem, but your hips may be. Being female will help with rise, and you may be pleasantly surprised how well they fit. If they fit well, use them as intended......they'll work. They don't hold a ton, but they hold enough to be useful.

I second the vote for Gentle Steps (Dollar General) or Kidgets (Family Dollar, nearly identical) size 7 as a cheap first attempt to get an idea of what may work for you. Find 7 bucks and one of those two stores, and let us know how they fit, and I can give you a better idea of what else might fit. Fitting small adults into large children's diapers is a sort of weird specialty of mine.
I see, thank you for the very helpful reply!! I definitely am looking forward to trying those brands out. ☺️ ☺️🥳

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I think you could maybe fit into a size 8 baby diaper it might just be a little stretched out. Also, I know they're not baby diapers and maybe not what you're looking for, but Goodnites are really comfortable and would definitely fit you.

Reactions: DoeBunnie
goodnites said:
I think you could maybe fit into a size 8 baby diaper it might just be a little stretched out. Also, I know they're not baby diapers and maybe not what you're looking for, but Goodnites are really comfortable and would definitely fit you.
Oh really, I'll look into the goodnites as well. Thank you!! ☺️🤩

Reactions: goodnites
I could easy wear / fit libero diapers in the 90s was quite comfy also.
they had not the stretch tapes from now, but the waistband was larger to my feeling.

The libero was a diaper in 4 folds in the package i remember.

I mostly wear baby diapers (unmodified) and have similar measurements, pampers baby dry size 8 from Europe are the best if you can get them but there are plenty of other options that should work too, Amazon, target, Walmart all have size 7s that may work, and I have had good luck with the luvs and Huggies Overnites 7s, and several of these brands are supposedly also coming out with size 8s soon

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
dancerboy said:
I mostly wear baby diapers (unmodified) and have similar measurements, pampers baby dry size 8 from Europe are the best if you can get them but there are plenty of other options that should work too, Amazon, target, Walmart all have size 7s that may work, and I have had good luck with the luvs and Huggies Overnites 7s, and several of these brands are supposedly also coming out with size 8s soon
But none of the size 8 which came out where a lot bigger then the 7.

dancerboy said:
Are the Baby Dry size 8's much bigger/better fit than what's available in the US?

• Thinking
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and PadPhilosopher
southeastlittle said:
Are the Baby Dry size 8's much bigger/better fit than what's available in the US?
Yes they are definitely stretchier and easier to wear

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and southeastlittle
dancerboy said:
Yes they are definitely stretchier and easier to wear
I've been on the fence about these for so long. I'll have to get some one day.

They do make pampers size 8 now for those who want to try baby diapers

• Thinking
Reactions: CuriousFabio and PadPhilosopher
Huggies is coming out with a size 8 soon

Reactions: southeastlittle and PadPhilosopher
Back