We left a surprise in the park

Sam91 said:
For one person a medical nappy is a simple need for people and others it’s a fetish.
Which others ? Are those others suposed to know if it was left by some fetishist or IC person ???!!! - I guess the vaste mayority of vainillas will think about IC person.

CrazySmoker said:
Which others ? Are those others suposed to know if it was left by some fetishist or IC person ???!!! - I guess the vaste mayority of vainillas will think about IC person.
I’ve answered both in saying one person could be incontinent the other could have a fetish. I agree most would think IC.

If I had seen it deep down I would hope it was left by a person with a fetish

It's in bad taste.
I want a little class .
For some it creeps them out.
It was a adult diaper what are they to think you changed someone in the open. All sorts of negative things can be miss thought.
Please don't make a habit of doing this. I don't want you to be on the News as someone leaving diapers in the park. Because the news might leave the clean part out. Someone is littering the park with adults diapers.
Police looking for the person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sbmccue, Sam91 and leicesterfan
Some "artist" has made an installation in a park in the city where I live that includes various parts of a toilet. Many find that distasteful, but the best forms of art are meant to generate a reaction in the viewer and, well, it's hard to remain indifferent when you see certain stuff.

The same goes here. If any distasteful form of exibitionism that is placed in a public environment should be removed because someone believes that the artist is a pervert, then the major part of modern art would have to be removed.

We would be no better than the terrorists who attacked Charlie Hebdo because of satir on the Quran.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker
Fiammaverde said:
Some "artist" has made an installation in a park in the city where I live that includes various parts of a toilet. Many find that distasteful, but the best forms of art are meant to generate a reaction in the viewer and, well, it's hard to remain indifferent when you see certain stuff.

The same goes here. If any distasteful form of exibitionism that is placed in a public environment should be removed because someone believes that the artist is a pervert, then the major part of modern art would have to be removed.

We would be no better than the terrorists who attacked Charlie Hebdo because of satir on the Quran.
The worlds gone mad…

The thing that always bothers me about threads like this is the “why.” What are the OP and confidants getting from this? Oftentimes that is not made clear. Is this a social experiment, a simple prank, or something more sexually arousing on a non-consensual member of the public? We don’t know for sure really.

Reactions: sbmccue
Back