We left a surprise in the park

Sam91

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me and my girlfriend decided yesterday to leave a tena slip in a busy park on a bench in the UK. A fresh clean one in a clear sandwich bag.
We waited till the coast was clear to slip it out my coat then did half a loop round the park and sat on another bench watching passers by. It was a real buzz. Some people looked all confused some didn’t look at all. One old lady even picked it up and put it back on the bench 😂.
In the end we left it. We went back down at dark to find out it was gone I thought it would be. My girlfriend thought it would still be there. Turns out it was gone 😮 I like the thought that someone with a similar fetish or curiosity took it but I guess we will never know. We will be doing this again for sure!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Seabear, Jk95, guest and 5 others
in what park was this, and in what country? I would preferably want address to the specific bench

• Haha
Reactions: KindaOlde
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
in what park was this, and in what country? I would preferably want address to the specific bench
Haha What3Words. It was a park in Leeds postcode

dang it. not near by

Littering fetish unlocked!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ucfguy475, Jk95, TigerDL and 1 other person
Sam91 said:
We will be doing this again for sure!
Why, exactly? What part of your personalities drives you to push your diaper fetish on the unsuspecting and uncaring public?

Reactions: ucfguy475, CptKirk, babyboy and 4 others
odd1inSyde said:
Littering fetish unlocked!!!
One persons trash is another persons treasure.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed, CrazySmoker and LePew
sbmccue said:
Why, exactly? What part of your personalities drives you to push your diaper fetish on the unsuspecting and uncaring public?
It’s unsuspecting to others and innocent so I think you are jumping to conclusions of pushing it onto others. To us it’s a fetish. I know if I was walking and had seen that on then bench in my teens I would go back down for it when nobody was around. 😁

Reactions: TreeLad, badger50, db80 and 1 other person
Sam91 said:
It’s unsuspecting to others and innocent so I think you are jumping to conclusions of pushing it onto others. To us it’s a fetish.

You're literally pushing your fetish onto the outside world without consent. Don't care if it was new. Not cool to do.

Reactions: CptKirk, babyboy, PaddedCub and 3 others
Disagree here about exposition of the fetish. There was a diaper left, nothing more. If it's found by myself, I'll probably take it home.

Reactions: KindaOlde, Sprint3473, CutestPaddedFemboy and 3 others
I also disagree with the replies saying this is pushing a fetish. Tena slip is a regular adult diaper. If the op had left say a Abu tiny tails, or a rearz daydreamer, a diaper that is clearly for Abdl that would be pushing a fetish. A Tena slip left behind could have been from your forgetful parent or grandparent

Reactions: KindaOlde, WaddleKitten, CrayonRocket and 3 others
For most people a Tena diaper has the same importance like a pack of A4 printing paper. Most will not think of a fetish (is there maybe a printing paper fetish?!) - and even if people know of the fetish there are so many good reasons why a person not involved could have left the tena...

That would count as littering of course and I expect it was removed by the maintenance team

Reactions: burgern
Prolly a park staff cleaning the area and threw it away.

well, I'm not AB first off...

But, whilst i dont get the "reason" or what the OP "got" from leaving a diaper in a park (clean not used). I dont really see it as pushing a fetish onto people as not many unless in the world of that fetish would associate it with fetish.

It IS littering which is not cool and caused more than likely some worker in the park an extra 15 seconds that day, so on the grand sceme or things not a huge crime by amy means.

Now, I see a few outcomes.
1- Nothing and a worker throws it out (most likely IMHO)
2- Some teen see it and makes a joke and/or make a bit of a scene and/or has some sorta laugh over it. Then back to #1
3- Someone see it and takes it for themself, so in this case it's like leaving a ramdom gift out in public.
4- Someone see it and it invokes or allows them to experiment with or experiance this fetish. So call it a public service.
5- Someone sees is and calls authorities an/or makes a scene about some sorta sicko leaving diapers in the park. so negative publicity. not good.
6- It get opened up/damaged and into the environment causing damage to ecosystem and/or wildlife like fish or birds and gets into the food chain (there is plastics in the whole thing after all) THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Overall, whilst i dont get the "WHY" of doing this, i dont see that the likelyhood of it causing negative impact on the community or environment very high, its still not 0. Also i is stil littering.

So, i'd say that overall its not a "good" thing and shouldnt be repeated, but in the grand scheme of life it's a trivial thing.

Reactions: Eclectic, leicesterfan and CrayonRocket
Just sounds like a socal exprement to me. Shame you didn't hang around long enough to see who picked it up. Weather it was just cleaners or a member of public. I see no harm it in given it was mentioned it was in a sealed bag.

I've seen simular exprements done. For example looking at the presentages of people who pick up litter or report an unattended bag or suspicous package. All harmless and the public involved remain anonymous.

Reactions: CrayonRocket, Fiammaverde, BBBen and 1 other person
i know someone local was leaving some in public but was also creepy about it but also unsure

someone eighter had hidden cameras in said washrooms or worked cleaning the washrooms or something of that nature as the details sometimes were creepy! or knew too much info no one should know about said diapers on various ocasions ,

Last edited:
I've seen diapers at the street more than once, so I'm not too concerned about others being forced to your fetish, for that depends on the mind of each person.

However, I'm concerned about the environmental impact of leaving then anywhere, because they often contain oil-based plastic.

Reactions: CrayonRocket
Hemix said:
I've seen diapers at the street more than once, so I'm not too concerned about others being forced to your fetish, for that depends on the mind of each person.

However, I'm concerned about the environmental impact of leaving then anywhere, because they often contain oil-based plastic.
Yes and that was the exciting bit. For one person a medical nappy is a simple need for people and others it’s a fetish.

On the leaving a clean fresh nappy in a waterproof packet with a bin within 40m. People going on like we’ve dumped a load of soiled ones out the back of a transit van in a nature reserve!? Cmoooon lighten up. As someone who wears nappies would that be peoples first thought “how disgusting someone has left a clean nappy on a bench they” Or would it excite you first?

Sam91 said:
Yes and that was the exciting bit. For one person a medical nappy is a simple need for people and others it’s a fetish.

On the leaving a clean fresh nappy in a waterproof packet with a bin within 40m. People going on like we’ve dumped a load of soiled ones out the back of a transit van in a nature reserve!? Cmoooon lighten up. As someone who wears nappies would that be peoples first thought “how disgusting someone has left a clean nappy on a bench they” Or would it excite you first?
Honestly, I confess I picked one I found once. I think it doesn't have to be a fetishist action tho, it can be done for pure random curiosity 😁

Back