Watching Bluey is so comforting!

Seashore123 said:
Bluey is such an amazing show šŸ’™ Sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's so dreamy and takes me back to being a kid :3 It's like a warm hug during tough times for me.

Do others feel the same?
Even though I'm not a little I agree it's comforting and fun to watch. better than most other shows out now. waaaaay more heart in this show.

Seashore123 said:
Bluey is such an amazing show šŸ’™ Sometimes it's a bit slow, but it's so dreamy and takes me back to being a kid :3 It's like a warm hug during tough times for me.

Do others feel the same?
Yes. I wish Buley was around when I was little.

I love it! IĀ“m so glad itĀ“s available on disney+.

nappybaby said:
IĀ“m so glad itĀ“s available on disney+.
And YouTube to an extentā€¦

Seashore123 said:

Do others feel the same?
I totally do šŸŒø

Canā€™t wait for more episodes after Cricket, man that movies going to be awesome!

Not familiar with this show but sounds like maybe I should start watching it.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
mistykitty said:
Not familiar with this show but sounds like maybe I should start watching it.
Me too been saying that for a while now

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty
Bluey is my #1 comfort show, I've probably seen all of the seasons at least 3 times! Mostly from when I was sick earlier this year though šŸ˜†

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, nappybaby and SissyPwincessAndrea
sillypuppy said:
Bluey is my #1 comfort show, I've probably seen all of the seasons at least 3 times! Mostly from when I was sick earlier this year though šŸ˜†
ThatĀ“s what I do too! I love being baby when IĀ“m sick

Ok, I did watch some earlier 2day. I can see why everyone loves it so much, definitely going to be a continuing viewer it's adorable.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
I mentioned to a friend that I know people who watch the show, figuring he would find that fact strange. He just shrugged and said that a lot of people watch it. So even outside the AB/Little crowd it seems to have an appeal. It is very funny at times. Bad example for kids perhaps, but still enjoyable.

nappybaby said:
ThatĀ“s what I do too! I love being baby when IĀ“m sick
Funny. When Iā€™m sick Iā€™m just not in the mood to wear diapers. But Iā€™m not really an AB. That said, I do wear them when Iā€™m healthy but otherwise fatigued or stressed.

The first time I ever saw bluey was when I was in a hospital for a month and although it was cute I didnā€™t truly enjoy watching it until I saw the sleepy time episode, and I started sobbing it was so perfect of an episode and as someone who had a bunny stuffy I completely lost it.

I consider it ā€œthe notebookā€ of childrenā€™s tv. Also saw the storybook in it in walmart

Reactions: mistykitty
Haven't seen bluey . My favorite are baby Looney tunes and I don't remember the mane Stars name but he had a friend named blue lived with imaginary friends

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
foxkits said:
Haven't seen bluey . My favorite are baby Looney tunes and I don't remember the mane Stars name but he had a friend named blue lived with imaginary friends
I hadn't watched it for a bit but when I started it recently it's not bad. Don't necessarily need to watch it instead of your other stuff because variety is good but I don't think you would be disappointed if you did try it.

Reactions: foxkits
1000005292.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 77157
I really need to watch this show out some point
all the clips I've seen on facebook have been great, and theoddinesout episode on it made it look really fun

foxkits said:
isn't it Buster?

mistykitty said:
isn't it Buster?
Foster home of imaginary friends.
Is the name šŸ˜

Last edited:
Back