Vintage diapers with shiny textured plastic

70sPampers said:
Your story is very similar to mine...

When I was around 7 or so, I think my high-functioning autism caused me to become enamored by the sight of those clean, white, fresh-looking, crisp plastic 70s era fanfold Pampers disposable diapers sitting on my mom's baby changing table (we "Auties" are frequently unexplainably attracted to things with patterns and those diamond-embossed Pampers were the perfect lure). She usually took them all out of the box when she bought them and stacked them on the top table or in one of the shelves under the top changing table. Either way, they were always easily viewable by the 7-year-old version of me.

I frequently watched my younger siblings being changed, as I took in the smells of those Pampers diapers, the baby powder, and the baby oil. The baby was always smiling as my mom changed them out of a wet diaper into a dry one. Maybe this is part of the reason why as an adult I am ONLY aroused by dry diapers instead of wet ones like the vast majority of you all here on this forum. I fell in love with diapers BEFORE I ever even wet one! To my 7-year-old mind (and as was demonstrated by my mom changing the babies), WET diapers were "bad" and undesirable, whereas, DRY diapers were "good" and desirable. Those clean, dry diapers just seemed to call to me when I watched these scenes until one day I worked up the nerve to snatch one when my mom wasn't around and I took it to my bed.

As mentioned in my INTRO POST, I laid down on my bed, took off all my clothes, and diapered myself like I had seen my mom do a hundred times before. The feeling was overwhelming. Total body arousal! I was shaking with excitement and nervousness! I probably popped a boner but I don't seem to remember for some odd reason. No matter. The sensations I felt as a 7-year-old hooked me into becoming a diaper lover for life, and it was the later masturbation sessions when I reached puberty that would seal the deal as a true diaper fetishist.

The following high-res photos speak for themselves...
*click thumbnail to see high-res view*

View attachment 81597View attachment 81598View attachment 81599View attachment 81600View attachment 81601View attachment 81602View attachment 81603View attachment 81604View attachment 81606View attachment 81607
I'm very disappointed not seeing Greek sposies while being worn but respect your Good Wife's decisions.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I'm very disappointed not seeing Greek sposies while being worn but respect your Good Wife's decisions.
Me too brother... me too. But I have to respect her wishes since she is my wife and deserves my respect, and because she is the one who buys my diapers in the first place. I am not forcing her to accept my diaper fetish; she does that of her own free will--which I am eternally thankful for! It shows how understanding she is as a person.Thus, I am happy to comply with the rules that she has set up for me. After all, she has every right to demand that I get rid of all of my diapers and to stop posting on this forum. I'm just happy that she has not gone that route yet.

But hold out hope. Who knows? One day maybe she will allow me to take the photos you are wanting to see...

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Your story is very similar to mine...

When I was around 7 or so, I think my high-functioning autism caused me to become enamored by the sight of those clean, white, fresh-looking, crisp plastic 70s era fanfold Pampers disposable diapers sitting on my mom's baby changing table (we "Auties" are frequently unexplainably attracted to things with patterns and those diamond-embossed Pampers were the perfect lure). She usually took them all out of the box when she bought them and stacked them on the top table or in one of the shelves under the top changing table. Either way, they were always easily viewable by the 7-year-old version of me.

I frequently watched my younger siblings being changed, as I took in the smells of those Pampers diapers, the baby powder, and the baby oil. The baby was always smiling as my mom changed them out of a wet diaper into a dry one. Maybe this is part of the reason why as an adult I am ONLY aroused by dry diapers instead of wet ones like the vast majority of you all here on this forum. I fell in love with diapers BEFORE I ever even wet one! To my 7-year-old mind (and as was demonstrated by my mom changing the babies), WET diapers were "bad" and undesirable, whereas, DRY diapers were "good" and desirable. Those clean, dry diapers just seemed to call to me when I watched these scenes until one day I worked up the nerve to snatch one when my mom wasn't around and I took it to my bed.

As mentioned in my INTRO POST, I laid down on my bed, took off all my clothes, and diapered myself like I had seen my mom do a hundred times before. The feeling was overwhelming. Total body arousal! I was shaking with excitement and nervousness! I probably popped a boner but I don't seem to remember for some odd reason. No matter. The sensations I felt as a 7-year-old hooked me into becoming a diaper lover for life, and it was the later masturbation sessions when I reached puberty that would seal the deal as a true diaper fetishist.

The following high-res photos speak for themselves...
*click thumbnail to see high-res view*

View attachment 81597View attachment 81598View attachment 81599View attachment 81600View attachment 81601View attachment 81602View attachment 81603View attachment 81604View attachment 81606View attachment 81607
Yes, the smell of those Pampers was heavenly, and every bit part of the experience as the sight and feel of them. I don't think I'm on the spectrum, though I've never been "tested", so I suppose it's possible. ABDL is after all a "neurodivergent" behavior.

Like you, the first time I put on a diaper post potty-training (age 17), it was an overwhelming experience. And yes, it immediately became sexual for me too. However, now I'm seeking to understand why the diapers were attractive in the first place (at age 6 it obviously had nothing to do with sex). I think I might actually be an AB trapped inside a DL! So, I'm trying to find my little side more, and diminish the sexual aspect of it.

I'm also like most of the other ABDLs here - I do enjoy wetting and messing. For me, part of the alure of diapers is being able to not care about when or where I "go". Not having to stop what I'm doing, but just go. Also, the feeling of a full/sagging diaper is something that I must have enjoyed when I was little, because I enjoy it now. And sitting on it? Nothing makes me feel like a baby more than sitting on a big load.

70sPampers said:
Me too brother... me too. But I have to respect her wishes since she is my wife and deserves my respect, and because she is the one who buys my diapers in the first place. I am not forcing her to accept my diaper fetish; she does that of her own free will--which I am eternally thankful for! It shows how understanding she is as a person.Thus, I am happy to comply with the rules that she has set up for me. After all, she has every right to demand that I get rid of all of my diapers and to stop posting on this forum. I'm just happy that she has not gone that route yet.

But hold out hope. Who knows? One day maybe she will allow me to take the photos you are wanting to see...
My parents share her thoughts since we're in the same bandwagon.

• Thinking
Reactions: 70sPampers
BeTrue said:
However, now I'm seeking to understand why the diapers were attractive in the first place (at age 6 it obviously had nothing to do with sex). I think I might actually be an AB trapped inside a DL! So, I'm trying to find my little side more, and diminish the sexual aspect of it.
Yeah, welcome to the journey of discovering why you are the way you are. It's a wonderful journey, by the way! For me, it did not start out as sexual; my Autism and curiosity drew me to the diapers. I saw how happy my younger siblings were when mom was changing their diapers. I saw how loving and caring mom was when she was handling them on the changing table. At 7 mom wasn't as focused on me as much as she was focused on the toddler and the baby in the house. I wanted that attention and my 7-year-old mind somehow deduced that wearing a diaper somehow might bring on those wanted feelings.

Of course the sexual part came later during puberty, but it all started with wanting to wear those fresh, dry, shiny, white, crinkly Pampers diapers once more since I had stopped wearing them post potty training. Funny thing, as I have mention elsewhere, even at 7-years-old, I had NO desire to wet those diapers (like other ABDLs recall wanting to do). Even from the earliest memories of me wanting diapers, I have ALWAYS wanted to keep my diapers DRY for some reason. And thus, at 55 years old, I still have yet to ever wet a diaper. It's just NOT part of my ABDL desires.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BeTrue
BeTrue said:
I'm also like most of the other ABDLs here - I do enjoy wetting and messing. For me, part of the alure of diapers is being able to not care about when or where I "go". Not having to stop what I'm doing, but just go. Also, the feeling of a full/sagging diaper is something that I must have enjoyed when I was little, because I enjoy it now. And sitting on it? Nothing makes me feel like a baby more than sitting on a big load.
Happy to hear about your love for wet diapers. Sorry to say that I do not share that aspect of being an ABDL. I seem to have missed that part of the "imprinting" process when I was very young and just getting started on my ABDL journey.

In fact, I have yet to know of another ABDL like me who exclusively does NOT wet or mess; one who ONLY enjoys diapers for the sexual turn-on they provide...

Reactions: wowser81 and Deleted member 56273
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I'm in LUV (get it?) with the design and thickness of the last picture. I'd love to know the closest modern ABDL or medical adult diaper closest to that thickness or maybe use a stuffer to achieve that effect. Maybe it's time to resurrect the "Orca Stack" from the dead.
I'm thinking the Rearz Inspire Select I've loved these since being able to get hold of them in Australia
1656813953975.png

• Love
Reactions: Ranma, huggiesthick, 70sPampers and 2 others
wowser81 said:
I'm thinking the Rearz Inspire Select I've loved these since being able to get hold of them in Australia
View attachment 81659
This version with the blue ribbon waistshield was initially offered as a limited-edition run. Thanks to the feedback of happy customers, blue ribbon waistshields came now as a standard feature on Inspire Select for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wowser81
BabyTweetyBird said:
This version with the blue ribbon waistshield was initially offered as a limited-edition run. Thanks to the feedback of happy customers, blue ribbon waistshields came now as a standard feature on Inspire Select for the first time.
But what I did find interesting is that the ABU SDK's no longer have blue ribbon waistband disappointingly and then Rearz came out with these which for me ticked all the boxes. Especially when Australia and probably New Zealand are the last countries to get these.

SmolPupprrito said:
I dont own any BUT i am always on the hunt for these mid 90's huggies that i vividly remember wearing as a toddler, and would do anything to get my hands of a pack, or even one or two single ones to preserve and keep forever in memory of what sparked my love for crinkly 2 tape nappies ^.^
Best version of Huggies IMHO. I have a sealed bag of those in my collection.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 70sPampers and SmolPupprrito
wowser81 said:
View attachment 81659
Thanks for sharing this info. Interesting that they even mentioned these adult diapers were designed to replicate 80s hourglass Pampers! Wow! You can tell they are really catering to the ABDL crowd, huh? After all, medical diaper makers don't care if their adult diapers resemble certain kinds of baby diapers from days gone by, right?

Too bad there are no high-res photos of the plastic. I would love to find out just how textured it really is, or if it is basically smooth and featureless. My understand is that some ABDL adult diapers actually featured just a bit of texture to the plastic... Does anyone know which ones, off the top of their head? Or can they recall from experience of using those diapers?

quartz200420012 said:
Best version of Huggies IMHO. I have a sealed bag of those in my collection.
Really? Snap a picture dude and post it so that we can see! You don't have to open the bag (of course). I just want to see the package.

SmolPupprrito said:
I dont own any BUT i am always on the hunt for these mid 90's huggies that i vividly remember wearing as a toddler, and would do anything to get my hands of a pack, or even one or two single ones to preserve and keep forever in memory of what sparked my love for crinkly 2 tape nappies ^.^
Hey @SmolPupprrito found this current eBay auction that you might like (except for the price). Plus, instead of the newborn size like those others, these are the highly-coveted Largest size that Huggies made at the time. I'm not trying to pressure you to spend money or anything so please don't misunderstand my post:

Here are the auction photos:

large huggies1.pnglarge huggies2.pnglarge huggies3.jpeglarge huggies4.jpeglarge huggies5.pnglarge huggies6.jpeglarge huggies7.jpeglarge huggies8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: huggiesthick, wowser81, SmolPupprrito and 1 other person
@70sPampers eBay seller #flampour2010 has already sold 2 of the 7 bags of candy orange Babylino Maxi Plus Gen2s. There are 5 bags remaining in stock according to the seller; this beautiful pair of oldies found a new home thanks to a happy customer who bought them.

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
@70sPampers eBay seller #flampour2010 has already sold 2 of the 7 bags of candy orange Babylino Maxi Plus Gen2s. There are 5 bags remaining in stock according to the seller; this beautiful pair of oldies found a new home thanks to a happy customer who bought them.
Yeah, one of those happy customers was supposed to be ME but I was a week too early when my window of purchase was open at the time that I bought those purple bag Babylino sposies! In some ways I am upset that I was so close and missed it.

But, in the end, my wife surprised me with the same day purchase of the blue bag of babySoftex sposies so I cannot complain since I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my babySoftex diapers! (I even play with them more than the Babylino ones.) But I do still want to get one of those candy orange bags some day just so I can see for myself how big they are compared to the purple bag diapers.

Babylino and babySoftex samples60.JPGBabylino and babySoftex samples61.JPGBabylino and babySoftex samples62.JPGBabylino and babySoftex samples63.JPG

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Yeah, one of those happy customers was supposed to be ME but I was a week too early when my window of purchase was open at the time that I bought those purple bag Babylino sposies! In some ways I am upset that I was so close and missed it.

But, in the end, my wife surprised me with the same day purchase of the blue bag of babySoftex sposies so I cannot complain since I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my babySoftex diapers! (I even play with them more than the Babylino ones.) But I do still want to get one of those candy orange bags some day just so I can see for myself how big they are compared to the purple bag diapers.

View attachment 82129View attachment 82130View attachment 82131View attachment 82132
In your place I would wait for a full box of 48 from both Babylino and German-made Pampers Maxi Plus (with or without elastics) for comparison and (of course!) many hours of fun. Problem is - as you say - boxes are difficult to find.

The only Babylino Gen2 box (a red value pack of 72 Super) which caught my attention a couple of years ago was empty; the seller closed his account soon after.

The only Babylino box that caught my attention was unfortunately empty.

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
In your place I would wait for a full box of 48 from both Babylino and German-made Pampers Maxi Plus (with or without elastics) for comparison and (of course!) many hours of fun. Problem is - as you say - boxes are difficult to find.

The only Babylino Gen2 box (a red value pack of 72 Super) which caught my attention a couple of years ago was empty; the seller closed his account soon after.

The only Babylino box that caught my attention was unfortunately empty.
Yeah, I don't have any expectations of ever finding a candy orange or purple box of Gen2 Babylino sposies. But, I am still very interested in getting some Gen1 polybag purple sposies because I wasn't to compare the sizes, the diamond-embossing, and the super soft velvety lining between the Gen1 and the Gen2:

When you were a baby did you wear the Gen1? Or did you wear the Gen2 sposies? Do you recall the main differences between the two generations? If my modern Greek was as good as my koine Greek then I could probably just read the back of the Gen1 bag vs the Gen2 bag and figure out the differences between the features...

Babylino Purple14.jpgBabylino Purple15.jpgBabylino Purple16.jpgBabylino Purple17.jpgBabylino Purple18.jpgBabylino Purple19.jpgBabylino Purple20.jpgBabylino Purple21.jpeg

70sPampers said:
Yeah, I don't have any expectations of ever finding a candy orange or purple box of Gen2 Babylino sposies. But, I am still very interested in getting some Gen1 polybag purple sposies because I wasn't to compare the sizes, the diamond-embossing, and the super soft velvety lining between the Gen1 and the Gen2:

When you were a baby did you wear the Gen1? Or did you wear the Gen2 sposies? Do you recall the main differences between the two generations? If my modern Greek was as good as my koine Greek then I could probably just read the back of the Gen1 bag vs the Gen2 bag and figure out the differences between the features...

View attachment 82184View attachment 82185View attachment 82186View attachment 82187View attachment 82188View attachment 82189View attachment 82190View attachment 82191
I was too big to fit into them. I just played with the textured plastics.

The main difference between the two is the improved liner and the biggest Maxi Plus size from Gen2s for toddlers weighing up to 22kg. Gen2s shared the same features as Gen1s.

When I was a baby I wore cloth prefold diapers with Gerber plastic pants. I switched to Pampers fanfolds in the mid-1970s before alternating with Peaudouce Babyslips.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Wish I had some x

Back