• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

"Ring around the rosie! We're wearing vintage sposies!

70sPampers

Diapers..? Nappies..? Sposies..? Pampers!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Crinkle! Crinkle! We love that sound! (to finish the diaper song I just made up..LOL)

I am 50+ years old and come from a family of 7 children. I have an older brother, an older sister, 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. I have mild OCD and am on the Autism Spectrum Disorder scale (previously identified as Asperger's Syndrome). I am a disposable diaper lover, favoring the fanfold/wingfold/pleated Pampers diapers of the 1970s. I don’t mess my diapers, nor do I wear adult diapers for incontinence. I am fully continent and only use diapers for sexual gratification purposes. In many ways, I am fully media fetishistic, with an intense interest in the outer white, diamond-embossed plastic of the Pampers I just mentioned.

Like many other infantillists, I grew up with an urge to associate with diapers at an early age. To be sure, I can’t remember not having these urges to touch, wear, and play with diapers. I was a bed-wetter up until the age of 12 or so. I was actually an off-and-on bed-wetter, so I did not need diapers 100% of the time. But because I needed them occasionally, I always had them on hand. Now, my parents knew about my bladder problems, but surprisingly they did not find out about my “self-imposed solution.” You see, it was my idea to use diapers, but looking back, I’m not entirely sure that the desire to use diapers always stemmed from the bed-wetting problems.

As my parents began to have more children, diapers became a common sight in my house. My earliest “imprints” came whenever I would watch my mother change my younger brothers and sister on the changing table. We children average anywhere from 3 to 5 years apart in age proximity, so I was old enough to understand what was taking place with them, but too young to remember it personally happening to me. I have vivid memories of seeing this happy little baby lying on its back with my mom’s smiling face gazing down and gentle hands caressing the most vulnerable parts of its body. The smell of fresh baby powder, the sight and smell of a soft, clean white, Pampers disposable diaper being placed between the baby’s legs, the sight of the other stack of unused diapers waiting in the storage bin under the table, the look on the baby’s face… This was pure bliss to me! Little did I know at the time, but I would return to that metaphor time and time again as I would later develop my fetish for these Pampers diapers.

Then, one day something new happened. As my mother was changing one of my siblings, they began to cry because of a diaper rash. Of course, I had no first-hand knowledge of this. At any rate, my mother then applied some baby oil to their reddened bottom and soothed it into their skin, the opened, clean diaper resting beneath their naked bottom waiting to be secured between their legs. As my mother applied this oil, the child stopped crying. This was amazing to me! What was so “magical” about this smooth liquid which was applied to their genitals? I had to find out.

That night, I secretly slipped a diaper from the diaper bin into my pajama shorts and took it to my room. Once there, I lay on my back, stripped off all of my clothes and duplicated exactly what I saw my mother do for my younger siblings, without fastening the tapes just yet. I was a skinny kid, so this large diaper easily fit me. The diaper was soft and comforting, but something was missing. I must have been 7 or so, but I still remember trying to induce crying upon myself. I wanted to cry, so that this fantastic experience would make it all better. I finally produced a muffled whimper (remember, my family was asleep), and then spit into my hand and applied it to my genitals. This sounds strange, but the spit represented the oil that I had forgotten to grab the first time. I watched myself as I applied my “oil” to myself for awhile. There must have been sexual feelings present, but I am unsure to this day. What was strongly felt was intense comfort and total gratification indescribable to my 7 year-old mind at the time. I pulled the diaper up between my legs and fastened the tapes. The feeling of this bulky Pampers between my legs would pave the way to my becoming a diaper fetishist. I remember thinking to myself, “I am completely naked and wearing a disposable diaper!” The joy was unmeasurable. For years afterwards, I would repeat this phrase in my head as I fondled Pampers diapers. To this day, the words "diaper," "disposable diapers," "Pampers diapers" and such have an arousing effect on me when I hear them or see them in print anywhere.

The next time I experimented with a Pampers, I remembered to snatch the oil. I applied baby oil and then diapered myself quite a few times, until once I over-applied the oil and got some on the front taping surface of the diaper. As you know, the tapes won’t stick to that, so I was disappointed. I eventually abandoned the oil, but always kept a few diapers under my bed for such pleasurable adventures. I had begun to focus on these Pampers, and with my imagination, I dreamed of a day when I could understand all of this with more clarity.

As I grew older, my diaper fetish heightened. My bed-wetting experiences gave me the “excuse” I needed to have diapers in the event that one of my siblings ever discovered my hidden stash (which they never did, but I had a few close calls). Indeed, as puberty set in, I discovered that these Pampers had the ability to provide for me intense sexual gratification if I touched them just right. I began to sharpen my desire to masturbate with diapers, particularly the diamond embossed outer white plastic that Pampers of the early 70s were made of. That is when my mind made the discovery that these diapers would always produce a climax when rubbed just the right way. I was hooked on the feeling of this stimulation during my entire teenhood.

During my early twenties, I began to notice girls. I would interact with them on a friendly level, but never divulged my interest in diapers. As far as I knew, I was the only one in the world who liked to touch diapers, and no one even knew! I kept my secret so well-hidden that even my younger brother, who shared a room with me during my early teens did not know that I would wait until he drifted off to sleep before getting out of bed and going down the hall to the downstairs T.V. room to masturbate with my Pampers. There I would be in the late hours, everyone else asleep in bed, with half a dozen disposable diapers and climax experiences that left me shaking. I did not understand it, but I was definitely dependent on this feeling.

Even during my college years, I secretly hid diapers in my lockable trunk at the foot of my bed. When my roommate would drift off to sleep, I would lie on my back and fondle my Pampers. I usually kept an old tee shirt around for cleaning up the seminal fluid I would produce.

What did my friends and parents think about all of this? As far as they could tell, I was a decent young man who made good grades, respected my elders, went to church like I was supposed to, said my prayers at each meal, did not smoke, did not drink, did not engage in pre-marital sex, did not do any drugs, and had bright and ambitious plans for the future. I was an all-around normal and respectable person, even as I am today. The only difference, unknown to anyone but myself, was that I masturbated with disposable diapers.

To make this long story short, I discovered the online forum Diaper Pail Friends (DPF) in 1997 or so. This opened up a whole new world of research for me, as I now knew that there were indeed others like myself. I was happy, yet I wanted to research this side of me more intensely. My psychology degree has taught me how to conduct studies on many behavior related subjects. When I was with the U.S. Army, I learned during my psychological and counselling training how to probe the deep inner behavioral maps of individuals. These tools gave me the edge I needed to begin to unlock the reasons behind my paraphilic behavior. Indeed, I do have what studies called a paraphilia.

A paraphilia is a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. A paraphilia can revolve around a particular object (e.g., children, animals, underwear) or around a particular act (e.g., inflicting pain, exposing oneself). Most of the paraphilias are far more common in men than in women. The focus of a paraphilia is usually very specific and unchanging. For example, for someone who derives sexual pleasure from exposing his genitals, watching others engaging in sexual activity will not generally provide sexual gratification. A paraphilia is distinguished by a preoccupation with the object or behavior to the point of being dependent on that object or behavior for sexual gratification. In most cases, types of sexual activity outside the boundaries of the paraphilia lose their arousal or satisfaction potential unless the person fantasizes about the paraphilia at the same time. In my case, I need not fantasize about diapers; they are instead a stark reality to me during sexual arousal. This information might be helpful to those of you trying to understand why exactly you have an attraction for diapers.

I also mentioned that I consider myself as a fetishist. Studies show that fetishism is actually a type of paraphilia and define fetishism thusly: Fetishism is a fixation on an object or body part that is not primarily sexual in nature, and the compulsive need for its use in order to obtain sexual gratification. The fetish object is almost invariably used during masturbation and may also be incorporated into sexual activity with a partner in order to produce sexual excitation. Fetishists usually collect the object of their favor, and may go to great lengths, including theft, to acquire just the "right" addition for their collection. Some of the more common objects that have served as fetishes include women's undergarments, high-heeled shoes, or specific materials, like silk, leather or fur. Some people have a fetish for particular body parts such as feet, hair or legs. In my particular case, a specific type of disposable diaper became the object of my arousal.

In closing, I want to state that my parents and family most definitely played an indirect part in my development as a diaper lover. They certainly weren’t active participants to the best of their knowledge, for indeed they currently do NOT know that I have this interest in diapers. My wife is the only person other than cyber readers who know about this side of me.

Thank you for reading my story.

• Love
Reactions: jfishdiap, sinceiwassmall, Nappyboybob and 8 others
Wow, 70sPampers thank you for posting your story and the psychological information on paraphilic and fetish behavior. Welcome to ADISC by the way. Your introduction was much longer than most - but well worth it. (One poor shy soul the other day could only give a single word "Hi" as a greeting). I enjoyed reading your story very much. Similarly with younger siblings I have had an attraction to diapers (nappies) all my life.
I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astrometry, space exploration, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Last edited:
Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! 70sPampers! I'm a fellow Diaper lover (as you probably worked out 🤣) amazing introduction! I'm sure we will be chatting soon! 😊.

Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
Nice to meet you Kittyinpink! From one DL to another DL, "May all of our diaper dreams come true!"

So, what is your favorite diaper and why? My avatar says it all for me: 70s vintage Pampers all the way!

3 white pampers1.jpg3 white pampers2.jpg4 pam2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Nappyboybob, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
70sPampers said:
Nice to meet you Kittyinpink! From one DL to another DL, "May all of our diaper dreams come true!"

So, what is your favorite diaper and why? My avatar says it all for me: 70s vintage Pampers all the way!

View attachment 65705View attachment 65706View attachment 65707
P&G never did fanfold adult briefs with "rubberized" PVC, they opted for the hourglass shape and glossy smooth plastics when Attends came out in 1979. Only a very few companies developed fanfold adult sposies with 4 tabs for L and XL sizes and this brave move was killed by the adoption of the modern hourglass style as the main industry standard in the mid-1980s.

Reactions: 70sPampers
70sPampers said:
Crinkle! Crinkle! We love that sound! (to finish the diaper song I just made up..LOL)

I am 50+ years old and come from a family of 7 children. I have an older brother, an older sister, 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. I have mild OCD and am on the Autism Spectrum Disorder scale (previously identified as Asperger's Syndrome). I am a disposable diaper lover, favoring the fanfold/wingfold/pleated Pampers diapers of the 1970s. I don’t mess my diapers, nor do I wear adult diapers for incontinence. I am fully continent and only use diapers for sexual gratification purposes. In many ways, I am fully media fetishistic, with an intense interest in the outer white, diamond-embossed plastic of the Pampers I just mentioned.

Like many other infantillists, I grew up with an urge to associate with diapers at an early age. To be sure, I can’t remember not having these urges to touch, wear, and play with diapers. I was a bed-wetter up until the age of 12 or so. I was actually an off-and-on bed-wetter, so I did not need diapers 100% of the time. But because I needed them occasionally, I always had them on hand. Now, my parents knew about my bladder problems, but surprisingly they did not find out about my “self-imposed solution.” You see, it was my idea to use diapers, but looking back, I’m not entirely sure that the desire to use diapers always stemmed from the bed-wetting problems.

As my parents began to have more children, diapers became a common sight in my house. My earliest “imprints” came whenever I would watch my mother change my younger brothers and sister on the changing table. We children average anywhere from 3 to 5 years apart in age proximity, so I was old enough to understand what was taking place with them, but too young to remember it personally happening to me. I have vivid memories of seeing this happy little baby lying on its back with my mom’s smiling face gazing down and gentle hands caressing the most vulnerable parts of its body. The smell of fresh baby powder, the sight and smell of a soft, clean white, Pampers disposable diaper being placed between the baby’s legs, the sight of the other stack of unused diapers waiting in the storage bin under the table, the look on the baby’s face… This was pure bliss to me! Little did I know at the time, but I would return to that metaphor time and time again as I would later develop my fetish for these Pampers diapers.

Then, one day something new happened. As my mother was changing one of my siblings, they began to cry because of a diaper rash. Of course, I had no first-hand knowledge of this. At any rate, my mother then applied some baby oil to their reddened bottom and soothed it into their skin, the opened, clean diaper resting beneath their naked bottom waiting to be secured between their legs. As my mother applied this oil, the child stopped crying. This was amazing to me! What was so “magical” about this smooth liquid which was applied to their genitals? I had to find out.

That night, I secretly slipped a diaper from the diaper bin into my pajama shorts and took it to my room. Once there, I lay on my back, stripped off all of my clothes and duplicated exactly what I saw my mother do for my younger siblings, without fastening the tapes just yet. I was a skinny kid, so this large diaper easily fit me. The diaper was soft and comforting, but something was missing. I must have been 7 or so, but I still remember trying to induce crying upon myself. I wanted to cry, so that this fantastic experience would make it all better. I finally produced a muffled whimper (remember, my family was asleep), and then spit into my hand and applied it to my genitals. This sounds strange, but the spit represented the oil that I had forgotten to grab the first time. I watched myself as I applied my “oil” to myself for awhile. There must have been sexual feelings present, but I am unsure to this day. What was strongly felt was intense comfort and total gratification indescribable to my 7 year-old mind at the time. I pulled the diaper up between my legs and fastened the tapes. The feeling of this bulky Pampers between my legs would pave the way to my becoming a diaper fetishist. I remember thinking to myself, “I am completely naked and wearing a disposable diaper!” The joy was unmeasurable. For years afterwards, I would repeat this phrase in my head as I fondled Pampers diapers. To this day, the words "diaper," "disposable diapers," "Pampers diapers" and such have an arousing effect on me when I hear them or see them in print anywhere.

The next time I experimented with a Pampers, I remembered to snatch the oil. I applied baby oil and then diapered myself quite a few times, until once I over-applied the oil and got some on the front taping surface of the diaper. As you know, the tapes won’t stick to that, so I was disappointed. I eventually abandoned the oil, but always kept a few diapers under my bed for such pleasurable adventures. I had begun to focus on these Pampers, and with my imagination, I dreamed of a day when I could understand all of this with more clarity.

As I grew older, my diaper fetish heightened. My bed-wetting experiences gave me the “excuse” I needed to have diapers in the event that one of my siblings ever discovered my hidden stash (which they never did, but I had a few close calls). Indeed, as puberty set in, I discovered that these Pampers had the ability to provide for me intense sexual gratification if I touched them just right. I began to sharpen my desire to masturbate with diapers, particularly the diamond embossed outer white plastic that Pampers of the early 70s were made of. That is when my mind made the discovery that these diapers would always produce a climax when rubbed just the right way. I was hooked on the feeling of this stimulation during my entire teenhood.

During my early twenties, I began to notice girls. I would interact with them on a friendly level, but never divulged my interest in diapers. As far as I knew, I was the only one in the world who liked to touch diapers, and no one even knew! I kept my secret so well-hidden that even my younger brother, who shared a room with me during my early teens did not know that I would wait until he drifted off to sleep before getting out of bed and going down the hall to the downstairs T.V. room to masturbate with my Pampers. There I would be in the late hours, everyone else asleep in bed, with half a dozen disposable diapers and climax experiences that left me shaking. I did not understand it, but I was definitely dependent on this feeling.

Even during my college years, I secretly hid diapers in my lockable trunk at the foot of my bed. When my roommate would drift off to sleep, I would lie on my back and fondle my Pampers. I usually kept an old tee shirt around for cleaning up the seminal fluid I would produce.

What did my friends and parents think about all of this? As far as they could tell, I was a decent young man who made good grades, respected my elders, went to church like I was supposed to, said my prayers at each meal, did not smoke, did not drink, did not engage in pre-marital sex, did not do any drugs, and had bright and ambitious plans for the future. I was an all-around normal and respectable person, even as I am today. The only difference, unknown to anyone but myself, was that I masturbated with disposable diapers.

To make this long story short, I discovered the online forum Diaper Pail Friends (DPF) in 1997 or so. This opened up a whole new world of research for me, as I now knew that there were indeed others like myself. I was happy, yet I wanted to research this side of me more intensely. My psychology degree has taught me how to conduct studies on many behavior related subjects. When I was with the U.S. Army, I learned during my psychological and counselling training how to probe the deep inner behavioral maps of individuals. These tools gave me the edge I needed to begin to unlock the reasons behind my paraphilic behavior. Indeed, I do have what studies called a paraphilia.

A paraphilia is a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. A paraphilia can revolve around a particular object (e.g., children, animals, underwear) or around a particular act (e.g., inflicting pain, exposing oneself). Most of the paraphilias are far more common in men than in women. The focus of a paraphilia is usually very specific and unchanging. For example, for someone who derives sexual pleasure from exposing his genitals, watching others engaging in sexual activity will not generally provide sexual gratification. A paraphilia is distinguished by a preoccupation with the object or behavior to the point of being dependent on that object or behavior for sexual gratification. In most cases, types of sexual activity outside the boundaries of the paraphilia lose their arousal or satisfaction potential unless the person fantasizes about the paraphilia at the same time. In my case, I need not fantasize about diapers; they are instead a stark reality to me during sexual arousal. This information might be helpful to those of you trying to understand why exactly you have an attraction for diapers.

I also mentioned that I consider myself as a fetishist. Studies show that fetishism is actually a type of paraphilia and define fetishism thusly: Fetishism is a fixation on an object or body part that is not primarily sexual in nature, and the compulsive need for its use in order to obtain sexual gratification. The fetish object is almost invariably used during masturbation and may also be incorporated into sexual activity with a partner in order to produce sexual excitation. Fetishists usually collect the object of their favor, and may go to great lengths, including theft, to acquire just the "right" addition for their collection. Some of the more common objects that have served as fetishes include women's undergarments, high-heeled shoes, or specific materials, like silk, leather or fur. Some people have a fetish for particular body parts such as feet, hair or legs. In my particular case, a specific type of disposable diaper became the object of my arousal.

In closing, I want to state that my parents and family most definitely played an indirect part in my development as a diaper lover. They certainly weren’t active participants to the best of their knowledge, for indeed they currently do NOT know that I have this interest in diapers. My wife is the only person other than cyber readers who know about this side of me.

Welcome to ADISC 70'sPampers! And thanks for sharing your story.

You gave one of the better introductory posts that I have seen, as far as sharing your background for wearing diapers and so on. It does appear you have been around ABDLism for a while and know a bit of both the fetish side and also may realize that it isn't a fetish for everyone. That is one of the unique things about ADISC, is the wide variety of folks who may be DL, ABDL, or other interests but yet there is a lot of diversity in what we think our feel about in this interest.

But besides diapers and your interest in them, what other hobbies, sports or interests do you have. If you have been watching ADISC for a while prior to joining, I hope you have noticed that this really is a site where folks can come and participate and not just talk diapers and ABDLism all the time, but also other things we like to do and find interest in discussing.

Anyhow, again, Welcome! I hope you enjoy being part of the community.

Thanks for the great introduction and welcome to the site. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Wow! What a story👍

Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:

I too have the EXACT same thing for pampers that you also have...and my favorites are the overnights in the blue box....those are the ones that have that textured plastic on them...its nice to know theres someone out there like me...ive also been this way since i was about 6 or 7 years old.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
Murphy0631 said:
I too have the EXACT same thing for pampers that you also have...and my favorites are the overnights in the blue box....those are the ones that have that textured plastic on them...its nice to know theres someone out there like me...ive also been this way since i was about 6 or 7 years old.
You have the EXACT same thing for Pampers that I have? Are you sure? My type of diaper fetish is somewhat "unique" even among ABDLs. I have yet to meet someone "EXACTLY" like me. I have 0 desire to wet or mess my diapers, and I get 0 arousal from diapers that don't have the famous "diamond-embossed" plastic (what I call the "fantastic plastic") on them. So, my diaper fetish is super precise and very specific: it's gotta be vintage 70s era diapers (preferably pleated, but those 1978 Huggies will do also) with the diamond-textured plastic or else I'm a "no-go."

I'm hoping you truly are EXACTLY like me, but I'm guessing you have some differences...

But here's to your love for those blue box Overnight Pampers:

Pampers Blue1.jpgPampers Blue2.jpgPampers Blue3.jpgPampers Blue4.jpgPampers Blue5.jpgPampers Blue34.jpgPampers Blue45.jpgPampers Blue77.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Here's a few more photos from the Overnight blue box Pampers:

Pampers Blue157.jpgPampers Blue158.jpgPampers Blue159.jpgPampers Blue160.jpgPampers Blue161.jpgPampers Blue174.jpgPampers Blue175.jpgPampers Blue184.jpgPampers Blue185.jpgDiapers46.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
Great intro.
Welcome and enjoy

70sPampers said:
Found this old Babylino leaflet from 1975 promoting the all-new complete disposable diapers. These Gen1s were initially offered in 3 sizes before the range was expanded in 1980.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

339449534_1432428750495708_821090360317972336_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
Sorry for hijacking the thread.
No apologies needed my friend. This is thread about vintage diapers. Babylino sposies are vintage diapers. It's all good :cool:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
No apologies needed my friend. This is thread about vintage diapers. Babylino sposies are vintage diapers. It's all good :cool:
Would be very happy seeing more pics from those Greek Pampers-J&J mashups (including shots from the front and back of the purple bag). Bear in mind you've posted some closer shots of Overnight Pampers already worn for illustration purposes. Not sure if your wife would allow you doing the same for both Babylino and babySoftex sposies.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
Would be very happy seeing more pics from those Greek Pampers-J&J mashups (including shots from the front and back of the purple bag). Bear in mind you've posted some closer shots of Overnight Pampers already worn for illustration purposes. Not sure if your wife would allow you doing the same for both Babylino and babySoftex sposies.
Sorry that I cannot make this wish of yours come true... there is just no way for me to convince my wife of letting me take more pix of me wearing vintage diapers for now... perhaps she will change her mind in the future, but don't hold your breath.

I can take more photos of the diapers themselves... just non of me wearing them for others to see 😢

Welcome

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:
Sorry that I cannot make this wish of yours come true... there is just no way for me to convince my wife of letting me take more pix of me wearing vintage diapers for now... perhaps she will change her mind in the future, but don't hold your breath.

I can take more photos of the diapers themselves... just non of me wearing them for others to see 😢
or the bag.

Post a couple of closer shots from the baby in the oval circle.

BabyTweetyBird said:
or the bag.

Post a couple of closer shots from the baby in the oval circle.
This I can do. I can post more shots of the baby in the circle... and of the bag.

Heck, if my wife would allow it, I would send you the bag and a few samples for free!

70sPampers said:
This I can do. I can post more shots of the baby in the circle... and of the bag.

Heck, if my wife would allow it, I would send you the bag and a few samples for free!
Thanks a lot but I prefer seeing the samples from your folder on Google Drive.

A few shots from a biggie with the 3 diapers glued together are also welcome (I imagine how large and huge would be the arousing inner lining on that one!).

Back