Vintage diapers with shiny textured plastic

BabyTweetyBird said:
I was too big to fit into them. I just played with the textured plastics.
So do you have any younger siblings that were put into vintage Babylino or babySoftex sposies? How old were you when you played with the textured plastics of those vintage Greek diapers?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
LttleAmyDL said:
Wish I had some x
What exactly are you wishing for? Vintage 70s era diapers? Vintage Greek diapers? Can you be specific?

• Haha
70sPampers said:
So do you have any younger siblings that were put into vintage Babylino or babySoftex sposies? How old were you when you played with the textured plastics of those vintage Greek diapers?
Around late 1979/early 1980. I was 7 years old at the time.

My younger brother was put in Pampers and Babylino sposies.

babySoftex didn't came into surface until 1982.

MikeDJ said:
I never would think P and G would cater to ABDL.they are strictly catering to the vanilla market only... ...a replica of some sort would need to be made by an innovative ABDL entreprenuer who would find ways to replicate the classic diapers of the 70s and 80s. I guess a lot of the roadblocks would be patents . They are in essence patents on things that are no longer made So there must be some way to make replicas.....Theres lots of great ABDl diapers out there but I feel the ABDl companies generally make all the same type..Cartoony animals, loads of colors or all white 4 tape ones with that stiff packing tape type landing zone....Id love to see more replicas out there but again its probably a lot to do with patents and stuff.
I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to make a replica vintage diaper without patents getting in the way, if that were the case then there would be only one company making disposable diapers, and one company making cloth backed disposable diapers. I strongly agree with you about most ab/dl diapers being the same, I’ve been saying it for years. The only unique ab/dl replica diaper was the original sdk and cushie, they were very close to an original baby diaper but lack the thickness.
I think one of the biggest road blocks for us is the lack of diversity in the diaper manufacturing business, their all made in China at slave labor wages with the exception of a couple of companies. With that being said when one entity is manufacturing the diapers there is no competition to compete for a better product for us consumers.
I would hope soon a couple of companies start up in the states that would make products the term for.

• Thinking
BabyTweetyBird said:
Around late 1979/early 1980. I was 7 years old at the time.
So you were already masturbating with the plastic on those Babylino sposies by the time you were 7 years old? Or was it vintage Pampers plastic that you were "M-ing" with?

When I was 7 years old I was definitely already into 70s Pampers. I was already secretly swiping those purple box Toddler sized Pampers from my mom's changing table and wearing them to bed to see how they felt and to combat my occasional bedwetting. But at 7 years old I don't have any memories of M-ing with them until puberty allowed me to actually climax with ejaculation when I was in my teens. But from ages 7-12 or so I definitely got rock hard erections from those 70s Pampers.

Reactions: mbta12 and (deleted member)
70sPampers said:
So you were already masturbating with the plastic on those Babylino sposies by the time you were 7 years old?
Exactly.

I also masturbated with the «Snibb» plastic pants and matching bibs which came as bonus gifts with every bag of Babylino rectangular boosters.

Reactions: 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
Exactly.

I also masturbated with the «Snibb» plastic pants and matching bibs which came as bonus gifts with every bag of Babylino rectangular boosters.
I am looking forward to adding a padded insert (like maybe using a few of my vintage fanfold diapers as inserts) and then masturbating with the textured plastic on either some baby snibb diapers or on some adult snibbs. The plastic on the adult version snibbs looks quite arousing!

babies in vintage diapers26.pngsnib diaper1.jpgsanypointes_cote_medium.jpgsanypointes_dos_medium.jpgsanypointes_face_medium.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ranma, Subtlerustle and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
Really? Snap a picture dude and post it so that we can see! You don't have to open the bag (of course). I just want to see the package.
The ones that are our are not the thick version, rather the Supertrim variety.
IMG_9869.jpg

• Love
Reactions: huggiesthick, wowser81 and Deleted member 56273
quartz200420012 said:
The ones that are our are not the thick version, rather the Supertrim variety.
View attachment 82890
Actually, the Huggies Thick has buttery smooth plastic--which I didn't care for. No arousal at all for me. But if yours are the Supertrim (or better yet, the ULTRATRIM), then if I remember, KCC started using plastic that was kinda matted, with a bit of texture to it (it wasn't buttery smooth is what I'm saying). It was really shiny, but since it had just a bit of texture, it was just enough to trigger my diaper arousal. I had some fantastic secret "play" sessions with those ULTRATRIM Huggies while house-sitting back in the 90s for a friend for a week once!

Here are some photos of the Supertrim and ULTRATRIM Huggies for you:

Huggies supertrim purple.jpgHuggies supertrim purple2.jpgHuggies supertrim.jpgHuggies supertrim1.jpgHuggies ultratrim2.jpgHuggies ultratrim11.jpgHuggies white10.jpgHuggies white11.jpgHuggies white12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bbjames, Vintage84, wowser81 and 1 other person
The ones that are loose are the supertrim variety. I had some singles of the thick version and yeah, they are the buttery smooth plastic(my preference).

quartz200420012 said:
The ones that are loose are the supertrim variety. I had some singles of the thick version and yeah, they are the buttery smooth plastic(my preference).
Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Glad to hear you have the types of diapers that bring you the maximum amount of happiness and enjoyment, which for me, are NOT be the types of diapers with the buttery smooth plastic diapers, but instead, are the types of diapers with diamond-embossed plastic.

As I always say, "To each his/her own." 😁😁

Reactions: quartz200420012 and Deleted member 56273

Attachments

• s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 17
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600-5.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 16
  • s-l1600-6.jpg
    s-l1600-6.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
@70sPampers There's an eBay auction for 3 Roundy's Super Dry fanfolds for toddlers, not sure if they feature rubberized plastics though

Here's the link for that auction:

VINTAGE NEW! LOT OF 3 ROUNDY'S TODDLER SUP-R-DRI DISPOSABLE DIAPERS~24 LBS
Wow! These look nice! I reached out to the seller and asked her if these diapers have diamond-embossed texture or not, and if so can she take a few closeup shots for me to see. I will get back to you all when I find out the answer.

Thanks @BabyTweetyBird for pointing these out to me!

In return, I will tell you guys about a current 80s fanfold Pampers auction with diapers that have buttery smooth plastic and Double Elastic leg gathers in the fanfold design, Toddler size in case anyone is interested!

Here are the photos from the auction:

Pampers Purple228.jpgPampers Purple229.jpgPampers Purple230.jpgPampers Purple231.jpgPampers Purple232.jpgPampers Purple233.jpgPampers Purple234.jpgPampers Purple235.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bbjames, Pampers4Ever, BeTrue and 1 other person
70sPampers said:
Wow! These look nice! I reached out to the seller and asked her if these diapers have diamond-embossed texture or not, and if so can she take a few closeup shots for me to see. I will get back to you all when I find out the answer.

In return, I will tell you guys about a current 80s fanfold Pampers auction with diapers that have buttery smooth plastic and Double Elastic leg gathers in the fanfold design, Toddler size in case anyone is interested!

View attachment 83209View attachment 83210View attachment 83211View attachment 83212View attachment 83213View attachment 83214View attachment 83215View attachment 83216
I had also found two eBay auctions for vintage Babylino products from seller #joanjett75, check out these links below:

vintage Babylino 20 regular diapers sealed new old stock Greek 1980's

s-l1600-2~216.jpg

vintage Babylino 12 diapers size 2 10kg sealed new old stock Greek 1980's

s-l1600-1~108.jpg

It appears you're more interested for the first auction rather than the second since you plan experimenting with the two bonus gifts which come in the bag.

I wonder if you're going to combine the «Snibb» with the matching bib for maximum pleasure. 😝

70sPampers said:

View attachment 83209View attachment 83210View attachment 83211View attachment 83212View attachment 83213View attachment 83214View attachment 83215View attachment 83216
@BobbiSueEllen's double elastic Pampers were the super absorbent types and came in an orange box.

5a99e6ab2d75f7d64fd8dc725a2af29c.jpg

Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
@BobbiSueEllen's double elastic Pampers were the super absorbent types and came in an orange box.

The toddler size came in an orange box; I remember that with the huge box of Double Elastic Pampers I bought for myself. The color/size code was present with this variety, too...

Hnet.com-image-9.jpg

BobbiSueEllen said:
The toddler size came in an orange box; I remember that with the huge box of Double Elastic Pampers I bought for myself. The color/size code was present with this variety, too...

The cyan colour represents the code for newborn size.

P&G continued using those colour codes after Pampers went hourglass in Europe and the UK.

With the introduction of Ultra Pampers Phases and gender-specific diapers colour codes were limited to 4 (blue, pink, purple and green, the latter were introduced when P&G brought back unisex disposables in the mid 1990s).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
I had also found two eBay auctions for vintage Babylino products from seller #joanjett75, check out these links below:

vintage Babylino 20 regular diapers sealed new old stock Greek 1980's

s-l1600-2~216.jpg

vintage Babylino 12 diapers size 2 10kg sealed new old stock Greek 1980's

s-l1600-1~108.jpg

It appears you're more interested for the first auction rather than the second since you plan experimenting with the two bonus gifts which come in the bag.

I wonder if you're going to combine the «Snibb» with the matching bib for maximum pleasure. 😝
Actually I am more interested in the 2nd auction because those are Gen1 Babylino sposies with diamond-embossed plastic! But as for the 1st auction, I am interested in the plastics of the bonus gifts, but I am not happy with having to spend so much for the other items that I don't want or need. I don't need 20 diaper inserts. What would I do with them? They don't have any textured plastic on them and I don't need inserts or boosters for adult diapers since I don't wear adult diapers or wet adult diapers LOL.

But I do want to see what that snibb plastic feels like some day...

BabyTweetyBird said:

Yeah, but if I seem to remember, hers were made with diamond-embossed plastic, unlike the purple Toddler ones I just posted. @BobbiSueEllen can you confirm if your orange box Pampers with leg gathers were Double Elastic or were they Stay-Dry Gathers? Whichever one, they DID have the diamond-embossing, right? Apparently P&G was fluctuating at this time between embossed plastic and smooth plastic on their fanfold line of diapers with leg elastic.

But if you compare the three lines line of fanfold diapers that all had gathers (the Double Elastic, the Stay-Dry Gathers, and the European Protective Gathers), P&G seems to have definitely included diamond-embossed plastic on all of the Stay-Dry Gathers line and the Protective Gathers lines for all of their sizes. Some of the Stay-Dry Gathers sizes seem to have been switched to smooth plastic by then.

You can clearly see the diamond-embossing on these Stay-Dry Gathers and on the Euro Protective Gathers lines of fanfold diapers:

Pampers Blue135.jpgPampers Blue136.jpgPampers Blue137.jpgPampers Blue138.jpgPampers Blue139.jpgPampers Blue140.jpgPampers Orange68.jpgPampers Orange71.jpgPampers Orange72.jpgPampers Orange74.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:
I don't need 20 diaper inserts.
Actually I'm too not interested using these inserts with Sani Extra Protection adult briefs since they do not have adhesive velcros in their surface to stay firmly into place, that's why I opted for the Sani Maximizers which are perfectly suited for that product.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back