Victorian Clothing

Any boy dressed like that will not be teasing girls; he will be clinging to them for protection from the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: mistykitty, dogboy and Angelapinks
I would definitely love to be dressed like that.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Seasonedcitizen said:
A nice staged photo of a girl cutting a light beam.
I was looking at the photo again and enlarged it. There is an open door on the right and a group of boys in paper hats and a flag having a parade. The image of the girl is a great photographic trick but why the parade?

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: dogboy
That's a spooky looking picture. The girl has a pair of shears in her hand and she seems sort of happy about it. Makes one wonder what the story line is, especially since the room looks wrecked.

Reactions: Angelapinks
dogboy said:
That's a spooky looking picture. The girl has a pair of shears in her hand and she seems sort of happy about it. Makes one wonder what the story line is, especially since the room looks wrecked.
I’m with dog boy, they are for shearing sheep but they could be used for other purposes…

dogboy said:
She is cutting the sunbeam. I have taken photo's like that using family members.

Reactions: dogboy and Seasonedcitizen
HelenWyatt said:
Lovely me a d you both
I wish I was dressed that way when I was a small
Child (and now of course !)
I had a gentleman diaper me and put me in long
Silky lace pettislip and big petticoat
With. A long ornate gown on top it was
A wonderful experience to feel the thick
Cotton diapers plastic lined lace panties
Petticoat and dress against my body and
Legs (shaven ) with lace anklets and brown
Mary Jane shoes I really miss it so..
What a great experience it was .
He took me out to a local restaurant diapered
And dressed up ! One of the waitresses used to
Snuggle with me in the booth and ask me questions about how I liked being a diapered sissy
In frills and lace she would reach under the dress and petticoats and play with my hard on in my
Diapers saying you are a beautiful sissy Boi
And I know you love ❤️ your diapers lace and petty coats it turns me on !! She would fondle me
Until I came (dident take much ) so dident he
So I would become sexually attracted to diapers and lace well it sure worked for me!!

KnappFlannel said:
I don't have any Victorian, but here are two of my favorites late Edwardian, both by Arnold Genthe
- Kennerly, Brothers, playing by a pond
- Kennerly, Mrs. and Boys
Love the dresses they wear at the pond so cute

Reactions: KnappFlannel
Even a long'ish while after graduating to pantaloon suits, the 'practical sensibilities' of the time meant full diapering could still be in one's future during an occasion or an important event.

...like when having an expensive formal portrait made:
high quality png attch below

late-Victorian Portrain - boy - blouse suit.jpg

Attachments

• late-Victorian Portrain - boy - blouse suit.png
    late-Victorian Portrain - boy - blouse suit.png
    745.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: Sissyleslie and Angelapinks
BuddyBoy said:
I’m with dog boy, they are for shearing sheep but they could be used for other purposes…
Bris ????

:)

Reactions: Angelapinks
Another nice full length dress.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Sissyleslie, dogboy, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
Dresses and a boy’s outfit

Attachments

• IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Sissyleslie and dogboy
Here is a boy with his pit bull. They were good family pets then. Now they are an ego status for jerks who think that they are cool.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpeg
    IMG_1298.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Sissyleslie and dogboy
I love Victorian era fashion, I like everything up to about 1920 and the end of the Edwardian era. My tastes go back even further to the late Georgian era, around 1780 through the Regency era.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Sissyleslie and MegaLugia
A person I follow on twitter does amazing things with old Photographs. Some are colourised from black and white, but most are just enhanced from early colour originals. Her is an example, the image is an original colour from around 1910! Goes without saying I love the dress.F4kDRWQXwAEZUzE.jpg

Reactions: dogboy, Seasonedcitizen and MegaLugia
sissybaby34 said:
A person I follow on twitter does amazing things with old Photographs. Some are colourised from black and white, but most are just enhanced from early colour originals. Her is an example, the image is an original colour from around 1910! Goes without saying I love the dress.View attachment 117105
Wow! That's a beautiful job digitally remastering and colorizing that photo. Hard to believe that was taken back in 1910. It almost looks like it was taken yesterday. That dress looks so beautiful too.

Reactions: sissybaby34
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I love Victorian era fashion, I like everything up to about 1920 and the end of the Edwardian era. My tastes go back even further to the late Georgian era, around 1780 through the Regency era.
I'm not sure if you're aware that you can purchase Regency-era style dresses on Amazon. I can't remember how much they cost, but they do look pretty.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Who wants to be dressed like this?
That's so lovely who wouldn't want too

sissybaby34 said:
A person I follow on twitter does amazing things with old Photographs. Some are colourised from black and white, but most are just enhanced from early colour originals. Her is an example, the image is an original colour from around 1910! Goes without saying I love the dress.View attachment 117105
The black and white photos that have been enhanced are fantastic. Colorizing them makes them almost 3D.

Reactions: MegaLugia
Back