US Pullups 5t-6t are almost as big as the UK 8-15 Drynights

Spitfire153

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To my absolute shock the US pullups are heckin fantastic . I fit straight into them .

To all the UK people gluing the sides to extend the UK pullups or settling for drynights sod that bite the bullet in shipping costs and order some 5t-6t pullups from the US these things are massive and stretchy . They are obviously smaller and tighter than the drynights 8-15 but they are larger than the 4-7 years drynights somehow with the added benefit of being adorable . I see this as an absolute win .

81o0XE91bDL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Prairie, Deleted member 59082, AshtonFreecss and 5 others
How is the big is the size difference between ninjamas 8 - 12 and huggies 5t - 6t?

Yes i have them there great!!! I mean if your using ninjamas, um .. well … the pullups are extremely stretchy. No comparison to ninjamas… Would definitely choose the pull ups over the ninjamas any day

Reactions: 12srepaid
Kaviri said:
How is the big is the size difference between ninjamas 8 - 12 and huggies 5t - 6t?
Idk sorry i havent tried those .

thefurealfriends2 said:
Yes i have them there great!!! I mean if your using ninjamas, um .. well … the pullups are extremely stretchy. No comparison to ninjamas… Would definitely choose the pull ups over the ninjamas any day
Im so freakin happy with them . I was excited for just a bit more comfort and cute designs expecting to do my normal gluing strat a few people to do extent the sides .

TO MY SUPRISE THEY JUST FIT STRAIGHT ON !!!!

Ahhhhhhhh , lets freaking gooo . Fuck the £20 import tax its WORTHHH .

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Always confused by the size names in the US. How does 5T-6T differ from size 5 and 6? E.g. Huggies has on their website these two diapers and the little movers + is offered in size 3-7 and the pullups in 2T-6T. Does the "T" signify "toddler" and thus a separate sizing chart?Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 07.36.19.png

Reactions: littledreamers333
Fixie said:
Always confused by the size names in the US. How does 5T-6T differ from size 5 and 6? E.g. Huggies has on their website these two diapers and the little movers + is offered in size 3-7 and the pullups in 2T-6T. Does the "T" signify "toddler" and thus a separate sizing chart?View attachment 109166
The Plus is an Exclusive at a wholesale store called Costco, which I think you guys have in Europe. And yes T stands for toddler, so 2t-3t should be sized for a 2 to 3 year old, I believe.

UK guys can get them to try from here www.abdlsamples.com, not cheap mind but they've done me some great bulk discounts :)

Cambridgeone said:
UK guys can get them to try from here www.abdlsamples.com, not cheap mind but they've done me some great bulk discounts :)
They've also made them into adult sized tape on diapers too!

Cambridgeone said:
Is the website down ? Im intrigued

Spitfire153 said:
Im so freakin happy with them . I was excited for just a bit more comfort and cute designs expecting to do my normal gluing strat a few people to do extent the sides .

TO MY SUPRISE THEY JUST FIT STRAIGHT ON !!!!

Ahhhhhhhh , lets freaking gooo . Fuck the £20 import tax its WORTHHH .
Whats your weight and waist

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita
GoodniteQueen said:
Whats your weight and waist
60KG , 30 waist :) . Little tight on the groin but far far better than drynight 4-7 which is kinda the best reference point . And like 2x bigger than the UK Pullups

I'm 175 lbs and 32" waist. After pulling apart the velcro sides and putting them back together so I could maximize "legroom", I wore a Pull-up without any extensions. As noted above, a bit tight on the groin.

I am amazed.

jcwilliams343 said:
I'm 175 lbs and 32" waist. After pulling apart the velcro sides and putting them back together so I could maximize "legroom", I wore a Pull-up without any extensions. As noted above, a bit tight on the groin.

I am amazed.
Yeah i figured out you could do that yesterday to make them even roomier . Cant believe they design these for toddlers lmao

Spitfire153 said:
To my absolute shock the US pullups are heckin fantastic . I fit straight into them .

To all the UK people gluing the sides to extend the UK pullups or settling for drynights sod that bite the bullet in shipping costs and order some 5t-6t pullups from the US these things are massive and stretchy . They are obviously smaller and tighter than the drynights 8-15 but they are larger than the 4-7 years drynights somehow with the added benefit of being adorable . I see this as an absolute win .

81o0XE91bDL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Aren't size 4-7 a lot smaller than 8-15 drynites? It seems at that point you may as well import goodnites rather than risking if these pull-ups fit even though I would love to fit them.

thefurealfriends2 said:
How did they come packaged? Thinking about ordering some of these and some of the Goodnites XL at the same time (whem I eventually remember my account password) but if they don't ship to a hub-locker, I need to know if they come discretely packaged

Last edited:
I’ve ordered quite a bit from this seller. Extremely discreet shipping, offers volume discounts, ships international, and has a great variety. Prices are a little high, but if you need to be sure of discreet delivery, the prices are decent.

I may well certainly give these a go, anybody any recommendations between Pull-Ups and Easy Ups, I've always found Pampers to be a lot stretchier than Huggies, particularly when you compare the older generation Pull-Up style diapers (Nappies) such as Underjams and Dry Nites (Goodnites)

Back