Up or down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't do that ,when I am overtired or trying "hard" no pun intended to stay awake I get random erections ,so a cage would be a painfull experience .

Or let me ask is that the point , training your mind to ignore whatever stimuli ?Or is simply to keep you faithful and out of trouble?
WildBlueCrinkle said:
Well, if you're in chastity, there's only one way you're going to be pointing (and I've found it works best for leak prevention, too; caged, you're not able to "wander around" in there, and every "insult" is positioned right where the diaper expects it to go...)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

"Penis down" is the usual advice, but I generally point up anyway. I find it much more comfortable, and because I wear diapers for fun, I can prioritize comfort over diaper performance. Also, as discussed above, arousal strongly favors pointing up. That's a big part of it for me as well. Also, there's the matter of diaper type. Although I do often wear disposables, I mostly wear cloth prefolds with pins and pull-on plastic pants. This latter arrangement is much more forgiving of penis orientation than disposables and other fitted diapers.

They always teach men to point it down. Skin or no skin is not an issue. From a technical point of view, some diapers have a top layer that absorbs fluïds faster, but that is usually indicated by a colored areain the middle.

I am a fan of the practical approach: whatever works best for you, go for it.

Am I odd? Up for comfort (soft or hard), though I move it down and center to wet, then back up to get back to sleep. (not that this would be an option if I actually was IC / bedwetter)

At night time, if I don't point it up, I get a painfully bent stiffy, wake up, have to adjust it.

But during the day if I wear, it's down.

Always pointing up! I tried pointing down once and it felt really uncomfortable, like it was trying to snap in two! Maybe I just like my diapers too tight?

I think pointing up is the best way to avoid leaks in any position except laying down.

As for the skin... OMG?! You have to ask?! You definitely want your delicate and sensitive head covered, otherwise it will painfully rub against the diaper. Ouch!

Tetra said:
I couldn't do that ,when I am overtired or trying "hard" no pun intended to stay awake I get random erections ,so a cage would be a painfull experience .

Or let me ask is that the point , training your mind to ignore whatever stimuli ?Or is simply to keep you faithful and out of trouble?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
I have seen some that are open ended allowing expansion and peeing while keeping it curved down against the body. They just don't allow being unfaithful.

A longtime wearer of cloth diapers for bed-wetting, until I recently switched to disposables I’d always spent my nights pointing up and assumed everyone did the same. After many failures I’ve now resigned myself to pointing down. But the fact remains, pointing down doesn’t feel right, it’s often uncomfortable.

I'm seeing a trend here. It seems size (especially erections) make a big difference for comfort and the need to point up.

I can’t understand how it would be benificial to point up unless your penis is very big and pointing down is uncomfortable, tbh i almost find it strange that people even consider it. In my experience, the front padding is used before the rear anyway, and there’s more padding in the back so the argument that more padding is used doesn’t make sense to me. Also if i’m laying down i will guaranteed leak out the front if i’m not pointing down. And isn’t it uncomfortable to have your D pressed between the diaper and your pubes/belly? Like i said i do understand it if your penis is so big that it doesn’t fit downwards, but otherwise i can’t understand it. No hate, i just find it so strange that i had to write :)

Always down, or I have leaks. But as as I see so many people point up, I may try it again soon.

Im always pointed down when wearing. But might have to try pointing up one day.

Mickael75 said:
Always down, or I have leaks. But as as I see so many people point up, I may try it again soon.

It's worth noting, I found out long ago that if you point up you will need to make sure there is at last a couple inches of padding above the top of your penis. Without that needed padding you will get leaks over the top. Though that shouldn't be a problem for all but the largest guys down there as long as the top of the diaper extends up to your waist line (near your belly button).

5451d350c005719d708ebac4e60b838a802a375d18f45a9b35a86ec5cb09c2a6.jpg

Like Slomo, prostate removal changed it for me. Prior to surgery I already suffered from ED, but direction mattered as I still experienced some tumescence. After prostate removal, ED is complete, no tumescence, and lost about an inch and a half in length. The good news is that now I always pee into the sweet spot of my diaper.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but for years I never even thought of the possibility of pointing up. For some reason I naturally curve down, and it's quite uncomfortable to point up--not to mention that when I've tried it, I'm almost poking out of the waistband. I can't imagine how many leaks I'd get from trying to point up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back