Underwear under Diaper

dpcare said:
one question WHY??
So you can enjoy the feeling of a wet cloth diaper...?
Dependonme

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
It's been a while, but I have tried this, too. I have also worn underpants, a diaper on top with sweat pants, deliberately letting the edges of the underpants sticking out, so my sweat pants gradually get wet too. These days I usually wear cloth and plastic pants when I want to feel wet.

• Wow
Reactions: Pelusos and PadPhilosopher
sounds like self-sabotage

Can't say I have tried that, but I have worn boxers over my diapers on the regular to dampen the crinkle. -no pun intended :sneaky:

I’ve used cloth baby diapers as inserts . It works really quite nicely , the baby diapers are easily laundered and can be explained as just cleanup items .

I don't normally wear underwear when I'm wearing a nappy. I usually put my nappy on with a good fitting onesie over the top to hold the nappy close once it gets wet. or sometimes have plastic pants over the nappy. but I've never actually worn underwear under my nappy.

SecretWeapon said:
Have you ever worn your underwear under your diaper so that you could feel the wetness of the underwear but were still protected by the diaper?
I tried this recently and it was an unusual feeling.
I have put on tight briefs and a diaper over them. When wetting, you could immediately feel the wetness of the briefs. Over time, the wetness soaked through the entire briefs to the sides, while the diaper dried and absorbed everything quickly.
After a further period of wearing without further wetting, the briefs even became cold, while the diaper felt almost dry.
The whole time I had the feeling that the diaper had leaked, but this wasn't the case and everything was dry on the outside.

Have you already had these experiences or would this be something for you too?
I have. Think it feels great tbh. You get to feel the wetness and it feels like you've had a proper accident which isn't the case if you're wearing a nappy.

Lostboy123 said:
I have. Think it feels great tbh. You get to feel the wetness and it feels like you've had a proper accident which isn't the case if you're wearing a nappy.
Just like a kid during potty training.

Definitely have this done to me as a punitive measure Two pairs of. my thickest cotton granny panties first, then a Northshore pullup ( pink) and vinyl panties as a safety barrier. The wetness as I constantly release small amounts of pee quickly goes from a comforting warmth to a very cool dampness that causes chafing if wearing all day at work. I am permitted ONE visit to the toilet at lunch, where I try to void as much as I can to hopefully avoid leaks .I always sit to pee, of course. Pulling up the soggy panties when I'm finished reminds me of my situation
Upon arrival home. my wife pins all four used items on a short length of clothesline in the hallway to humiliate me if she's in a good mood, or else I have to remain in them overnight, which leads to the development of diaper rash, which greatly adds to the punishment.
On rare occasions, my wife pre-wets the panties from her own source, which adds an "ick" factor even though we've been married for years

Reactions: Furrytum and Pelusos
dpcare said:
one question WHY??
Cos it feels great. (to me at least).

I’ve worn panties under a diaper or pull-up so I could have the feeling of wet pants without them being visibly soaked. I enjoy doing holds to the point of having an accident, and the feeling of undies that slowly get more wet as I lose control over the course of the hold. When I did this as a kid (without a diaper), either by accident because I didn’t want to stop playing or on purpose, first my underwear, then the crotch of my pants would gradually get more and more damp, but I would never really be soaked, even after I had released a good portion of my bladder over the course of an hour or so. Depending on the color and material, my pants may have had an obvious wet spot, but often I could get away with playing for quite a while in wet pants without being noticed.

When I’m in a little headspace, this is a scene I like to recreate, but with my adult-sized bladder and pretty iron-clad control, it is nearly impossible for me to get to the point of losing control and leaking without quickly soaking my pants due to the volume of the leaks. If I put a pull-up over panties, I get the same feeling of wet undies without soaked pants. I’ll go about whatever I’m doing, gradually wetting the pull-up as my control fades. Eventually, either I’ve fully wet, or emptied my bladder enough that I’m no longer desperate, and I usually take the pull-up off, leaving the now wet panties on so they slowly soak through my pants (usually jeans) and give that damp crotch feeling without being soaked down my legs like if I just straight up wet my pants. After a while, I’ll need to go again, and either I make it to the potty with just partially wet pants, or I don’t and fully wet them, both scenarios that would happen when I did this as a 4-8 year old.

Reactions: SecretWeapon and Pelusos
Back