Underscares - Oh it's real alright!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TeddyBearCowboy said:
I am going out on a limb here, but I think this is the same thing. A entertainment fake posing as reality that can draw many into believing it is a legit product. All about marketing the upcoming game. If you think it really is so scary that you might need a diaper, well then heck ya, you're gunna buy the game just to see for yourself. The same as if you eat your Wheaties cereal you will end up competing in the Olympics!!

It is a marketing ploy, but its not a fake. The rules of kickstarter wouldn't allow them to do it if the product wasn't legitimate/their intent was false.
Its entertainment but its real, a company like that wouldn't open themselves to liability in such a manner

"Butt-Grid". That makes me cringe.

brabbit1987 said:
Ya, i'm honestly not exactly sure what to think about it or what they are attempting to do if it's a legitimate diaper that is in fact usable. I have a feeling it's more of a joke item much like Ragequit mentioned, a novelty.

Now ... I would be absolutely shocked if it was a legit diaper in the end. I would be even more shocked ... if vanilla people actually start using it. I would be questioning everything. Is the sky falling. What happened? o_O

After this year I'd say anything is possible

they are just 5 days away and shy half of the $40,000 goal! :(

This may be the most bizarre game advert I've ever seen. I think touting how very super spooky scary your game is at launch is a good way to mess with peoples' expectations, or get them not to take you seriously... cracking soiled-undies jokes is just turning that up to eleven. >.<

I wonder what they'd do if they actually hit their goal? Other than say, "what do we do now?"

rennecfox said:
After this year I'd say anything is possible
Cheers, Rennec.

Does this mean we've gone mainstream?

It is common for "hardcore" gamers to wear diapers. They can't arsed with needing to get up and go while in a competitive match.
That fact, and the whole scared thing, is what this product exists for. Most non abdls can understand both of these points as being semi-valid.

Backed hopefully it goes though a black diaper is pretty awesome for work

keepitontheDL said:
Its a reusable one

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
My friend you have not been shopping for a good cloth diaper in too long , mine are $69.95 per diaper, my plastic pants are $50.00 a pair , but actually more when you factor in the purchase of two patterns($250 per pattern) but when I need more I just call give my pattern number and Gary whips up new ones that are peaked and tweaked exactly the way I want them.i easily spent $20,000 in one sitting on cloth diapers and plastic pants but did not like that companies onesie, so I spent another fortune on them Hawaiian for serious summer , short-sleeved boat neck for warm , long-sleeved for the cold and Polo shirts ones that look great ,and nobody would ever guess that the business end is supporting my diaper rather than what they are seeing ,and some custom ones for serious dress wear, all those onesie were around another $10,000 , this stuff adds up quick, so chances of getting a game plus a real workable cloth diaper are smaller than a Nats testicles unless they are owners of a cloth diaper supply company and are trying to lose money ! We won't even get into finding a black cloth diapers those are really exotic and rare ( they generally don't last long in colors because of the harsh extremes of washing them ) , so if you like the game buy it, but don't expect a decent diaper with the game, that's called a head game if you fall for it are surprised that the diaper is useless. Not trying to offend anybody but if you want a good cloth diaper, BUY ONE!! and wear it when you play your game .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
My friend you have not been shopping for a good cloth diaper in too long , mine are $69.95 per diaper, my plastic pants are $50.00 a pair , but actually more when you factor in the purchase of two patterns($250 per pattern) but when I need more I just call give my pattern number and Gary whips up new ones that are peaked and tweaked exactly the way I want them.i easily spent $20,000 in one sitting on cloth diapers and plastic pants but did not like that companies onesie, so I spent another fortune on them Hawaiian for serious summer , short-sleeved boat neck for warm , long-sleeved for the cold and Polo shirts ones that look great ,and nobody would ever guess that the business end is supporting my diaper rather than what they are seeing ,and some custom ones for serious dress wear, all those onesie were around another $10,000 , this stuff adds up quick, so chances of getting a game plus a real workable cloth diaper are smaller than a Nats testicles unless they are owners of a cloth diaper supply company and are trying to lose money ! We won't even get into finding a black cloth diapers those are really exotic and rare ( they generally don't last long in colors because of the harsh extremes of washing them ) , so if you like the game buy it, but don't expect a decent diaper with the game, that's called a head game if you fall for it are surprised that the diaper is useless. Not trying to offend anybody but if you want a good cloth diaper, BUY ONE!! and wear it when you play your game .

What diaper do you wear that makes it $70?

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
What diaper do you wear that makes it $70?
I wear Angelfluff custom Ultimate 3 contours for day and full on triple boosted super heavyweight nite diapers at bedtime .

Not to mention you will get a $20-$30 USD game with it. (albiet I dont really see the interest in the game itself.)

I don't know how Kickstarter works. If they don't get their full funding do they still send you the diaper? Why do they have a limited supply of 250 if they aren't even sure that they will get their investment goal?

They only have about a day left and are only half way. Does it make any sense what so ever to still invest or is it just throwing your money away this late in the game?

If a Kickstarter project doesn't hit its target by the end of the campaign then no money goes anywhere. With regards to the 250 thing, that's not a limit on the product at all, just the "deluxe" version. Most Kickstarters (actual ones anyway, cuz this one is really just a PR stunt for the game) do backer-exclusive items or have limited quantities of special versions of their products.

It was a lie :("The Underscares Kickstarter has come to an end and while we didn’t reach our goal we did have a lot of fun along the way. After all, who doesn’t love a good poop joke? " kickstarter update

Well sex sells unless your talking Tykables S.e,x, so somebody might have thought diapers would cause something to go viral out of controversy . Because at this point your either a disappointed DL or somebody who is so offended at the thought of diapers co-marketed with a game we are still talking about it , and that's what they wanted from the start is people talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back