UK newspaper problem page

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
In an edition of the UK red top newspaper The Sun, there was a letter published on the problem page this weekend. (See attached)

Seems to me that the ‘expert’ was a bit harsh in her response to the issue…. imagine if other AB things were also highlighted?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Angry
Reactions: Prillprillprill, LittleRobbie and ianwee
her response basically being “go to your gp over something harmless just because girls may not like it” seems really silly, people do much stranger or harmful things to destress compared to this, chain smoking and borderline alcoholism as stress relief/social activities were seen as normal a couple of decades ago. a much more helpful suggestion would just be to open up to the girlfriend about it, if drinking milk from a bottle to destress is a relationship ender than she is probably not worth it.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, boredofwheelchair, BBBen and 7 others
Forced said:
In an edition of the UK red top newspaper The Sun, there was a letter published on the problem page this weekend. (See attached)

Seems to me that the ‘expert’ was a bit harsh in her response to the issue…. imagine if other AB things were also highlighted?

Thoughts?
Mmmm personally I wouldn't take too much notice of anything printed in that particular newspaper!
I agree with #weemouse in the advice I would give, which might sound blunt, would be: "Tell the g/f, and see how she reacts". If she is a kind and understanding woman, I'm sure she would see your drinking warm milk from a bottle, rather than being prescribed anti-depressants by a GP. If she isn't sympathetic and understanding, yes maybe you're better off without her!

• Love
Reactions: LittleTyke, LittleRobbie, geka and 1 other person
Classic majority thinking i would say.
Rather then accepting a coping mechanism that helps people lead a happier life.
Some people would rather be selfish and have you suppress your feelings in benefit of there own.

And there are so many different ways to drink warm milk though I guess it's the baby bottle that comforts him. With all the big problems in the world, if a GF can't handle a baby bottle, how will she handle things like getting fired, diagnosed with cancer, the threat of nuclear war?

Reactions: boredofwheelchair, BBBen, chamberpot and 3 others
It's probably made up, anyway.
I can't see why anybody would tell their secrets and problems to some unqualified dweeb in the national press.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill, BBBen, dogboy and 1 other person
ade said:
It's probably made up, anyway.
I can't see why anybody would tell their secrets and problems to some unqualified dweeb in the national press.
And if you do tell your secrets to an unqualified press-dweeb, you probably deserve to get smacked a little, and for no other reason. (But really, I was expecting worse than an abstract referral.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen, Subtlerustle, ianwee and 1 other person
Anyone who lives in the UK will know that the biggest issue here is not the content of the enquiry but the fact that someone actually bought that so called "newspaper" .

• Haha
Reactions: BBBen, dogboy and ianwee
sissybaby34 said:
Anyone who lives in the UK will know that the biggest issue here is not the content of the enquiry but the fact that someone actually bought that so called "newspaper" .
484,000 people actually.
Second highest selling national newspaper on the day

Forced said:
484,000 people actually.
Second highest selling national newspaper on
Sad isn't it.......

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill and BBBen
On another well-known parenting website, there was a discussion about a husband who likes to talk to his soft toy Fluffy, who is involved in discussions "I can't unless Fluffy says so". This thread was pulled when the mainstream media got hold of it. It's quite possible that that story was made up.

And yes, The Sun is much-loved by many. It is often joked about as being "allegedly" a newspaper. It's quite possible that the "problems" in the problem page are made up as well.

The "expert" works for the sun 📰
The company that likes "destroying lives" just to get a story and make more profits.
Nothing else to be said really!

Reactions: BBBen and sissybaby34
I’m only half way there as I sometimes get my milk through a straw, but rarely, As far as what women would think of this guy’s drinking from a bottle there are as many options as there are women. I’m sure there’s some out there that might like his bottle drinking characteristic.

LittleRobbie said:
The "expert" works for the sun 📰
The company that likes "destroying lives" just to get a story and make more profits.
Nothing else to be said really!
Yep, gutter press that exploits adolescent, animalistic posturing (re: page 3 and more).
Hard to believe that it, and others of that ilk, built themselves on the backs of insecure, emotionally stunted morons whose only contribution to the daily exchange of information was, "Phwoar! Look at her! [I'm not queer, me, I'm not, me]!"
I think most men at work actually dreaded the opening of such arsewipery to page 3 because there was a whole culture around how you were supposed to react, lest you be called 'queer'.

Reactions: LittleRobbie and sissybaby34
Didn't the Sun, years ago, run crazy stories like "Bat Boy", the boy who was raised by bats and looked half human and half bat?

dogboy said:
Didn't the Sun, years ago, run crazy stories like "Bat Boy", the boy who was raised by bats and looked half human and half bat?
That sounds about right for the Sun!

As someone who was born in Liverpool and many others from that city I can never forgive (or forget) that 'news' paper for its scandalous mis-reporting of the Hillsborough Disaster in 1989. (The 35th anniversary of this tragic event - which resulted in 97 deaths and 766 people being injured - will be in just a few weeks' time on 15th April)

• Sad
Reactions: sissybaby34
dogboy said:
That could've been the Sport (Sunday or weekday 🤔). Batboy was also (maybe, firstly) in,
(Yes, it was a regular in our house, but we bought a wide selection of newspapers back in the day, for then, as now, you had to wade through tons of manure to get any actual news). WWN was just a bit of absurd tongue-in-cheek to take a break from all the depressing stuff.

Reactions: BBBen, Tenawearer and dogboy
The Sun has (or used to have) the advertising slogan "The Sun - we love it".

I've seen this parodied outside a church: "The Son - we love him".

What would she say if she hears about sleeping in footed pj and - omg diapers 🥶🫣🫣🫣
Yeah its better to smoke and drink alcohol and taking drugs - yeah i can understand.

Diapers ts ts tssss 🙂🙃🙂

ade said:
That could've been the Sport (Sunday or weekday 🤔). Batboy was also (maybe, firstly) in,
(Yes, it was a regular in our house, but we bought a wide selection of newspapers back in the day, for then, as now, you had to wade through tons of manure to get any actual news). WWN was just a bit of absurd tongue-in-cheek to take a break from all the depressing stuff.
The Sunday Sport, I was trying to remember the name of that crazy rag. I always liked their headlines:
  • "Aliens turned my son into an olive and I drowned him in my drink!"
  • "London bus found on the moon"

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy
Back