(UK) D. Turner goes Public (public eye already - allowed) (no disaster)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'd a boss and my workers are constantly complaining in cause of some irresponsible, dangerous or inmoral behavior of some concret worker, so I'd fire him out too. I want my workers in harmony with my business and clients.

This whole thing is about what is acceptable conduct in the work place, and the abdl aspect is a side issue that has been dragged in for its sensationalist appeal. But I guess “dude gets fired for repeatedly breaking company policy” doesn’t make good click bait.

Reactions: Zeke, abdilly, CrazySmoker and 1 other person
Beowulf said:
Adam cast did a piece on this guy. Makes me mad because now Turner is setting a bad example. I like Adam and I don’t blame him for his reaction, but this is serious bad publicity. D. Turner is an exhibitionist and a detriment to ABDLs.

Now yes that maybe harsh because I’m sure people would’ve still have come to the same opinions but, now that the story is out in the main stream, more people will become aware of us and it won’t be good.

Even in the video they mentioned pedo. I hate how that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Especially when the community is so diverse. Some AB, some DL, some both.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This video - even though it is un-diluted opinion - is a bit of a car-crash! If only social media had been a thing 30 years ago and loads of misunderstanding and hate about (for instance) homosexuals could have been splashed all over the place then maybe things would be different, I am going to state that these days homosexuals, lesbians and polygamizers have never had it so good, they've kinda had their good moment in the spotlight
...just my luck to be part of a scene that will undeniably take longer to be accepted.
-
GISW

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
This video - even though it is un-diluted opinion - is a bit of a car-crash! If only social media had been a thing 30 years ago and loads of misunderstanding and hate about (for instance) homosexuals could have been splashed all over the place then maybe things would be different, I am going to state that these days homosexuals, lesbians and polygamizers have never had it so good, they've kinda had their good moment in the spotlight
...just my luck to be part of a scene that will undeniably take longer to be accepted.
-
GISW
Our fetish isn’t the same as being gay. Stop conflating kinks with sexuality.

Reactions: Beowulf
MrPurple said:
My apologies, but I've always seen myself as very much like a Naturist
...and I always say no one can convince me otherwise that there IS a sexual side to Naturism! Sorry but that's how I roll!!!!!!!!
Update / P.S This for me is so very much an Alternative Lifestyle and not a kink.

Last edited:
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
My apologies, but I've always seen myself as very much like a Naturist
...and I always say no one can convince me otherwise that there IS a sexual side to Naturism! Sorry but that's how I roll!!!!!!!!
Update / P.S This for me is so very much an Alternative Lifestyle and not a kink.
Regardless people will not “accept” this like society has “accepted” homosexuality (which yes we’ve never have had it so good but we’re not really accepted)
Not to mention a “sexuality” (some still think it’s a choice) is not comparable to in they eye of most a “dirty fetish”, doesn’t matter what you call it a kink or a life style.

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
Regardless people will not “accept” this like society has “accepted” homosexuality (which yes we’ve never have had it so good but we’re not really accepted)
Not to mention a “sexuality” (some still think it’s a choice) is not comparable to in they eye of most a “dirty fetish”, doesn’t matter what you call it a kink or a life style.
Well said.

MrPurple said:
MrPurple

ABDL might be a fetish or kink for you. You have every right to hold that position, for yourself. It isn't a fetish or kink for me, and for many others. It is not for you to define what ABDL is for me or others like me.

I attach a relevant article on the issue.

As per the article, a gay authority on the LGBTQ+ identity, clinical psychologist Dr Viv Cass supported the identification of ABDL as a minority identity, for those who so identify. She is the author of the celebrated Cass Theory of Lesbian and Gay Identity Formation which, since 1979, has helped lesbian and gay people come to terms with their identity.

Regards. Dylan.

Attachments

• ABDL fetish, kink or identity.pdf
    187.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: onecho
Stankyleg69 said:
“sometimes I'll only wear a onesie or just a shirt. Sometimes people take pictures or just walk the other way.”

Idk how people on this site feel about him but based off this sentence alone he deserves every firing, bullying or humiliation that comes his way. Fucking exhibitionists like that give everyone a bad name
A-freakin’-men.

I only just realised that this article existed. Shame on him, giving ABDL's a bad name. IMO, what he's doing is creepy and I'd go as far to call it indecent exposure given that he's doing it in full knowledge that it's a kink.

And why on earth would you be public about this sort of thing? Beggars belief.

I have seen the article, apparently he didn't give them any information or consent to write that article, they just took information that was already out there from other articles, pieced it together themselves and made a "new" article

Regardless, willing public exposure is one reason people hate ABDLs, they see 1 or 2 obvious "freaks" flaunting it and think every ABDL is the same

The dude is well known for exposing his diapers onto random strangers even before that Mirror article and was well known to make it an obvious point at any job he held

BabyTyrant said:
The dude is well known for exposing his diapers onto random strangers even before that Mirror article and was well known to make it an obvious point at any job he held

That's seriously creepy.

chocolatchaud said:
That's seriously creepy.

Yes it is, but thats why the dude keeps losing jobs and thats how the article was able to dig up the information on him even without talking to him or getting his consent

At least the dude had said in a tweet that he didn't participate with their requests to interview him and question him

so clearly they got their information from other sources and pieced it together into a "new" article to get clicks and money out of using him to make a "new" article; not that I particularly care because the dude shouldn't be doing any of those things

Regardless, dude has serious problems and I never understood how people showing off their Boxers became "Fashionable" in the first place

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back