(UK) D. Turner goes Public (public eye already - allowed) (no disaster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeakEndPartyPerson

UKbased incon' products enthusiast / Gen'Fl'
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So Damien Turner was a story in The Mirror today, just explaining himself perfectly.
Hopefully his name isn't mud on this site ...hopefully not!
Thoughts?

🙄🙄🙄 another one goes public is all I can think fair enough you want inclusion and acceptance but my friend it’s keeping the baby at home and the adult at work. It’s about balance unless you’ve got a sugar patent who doesn’t mind paying for your lifestyle then you have to balance the real and baby world

Reactions: onecho, BigKid25, CrazySmoker and 2 others
PampersboyLondon said:
🙄🙄🙄 another one goes public is all I can think fair enough you want inclusion and acceptance but my friend it’s keeping the baby at home and the adult at work. It’s about balance unless you’ve got a sugar patent who doesn’t mind paying for your lifestyle then you have to balance the real and baby world
Acceptance will never happen if some don't take this plunge.
Also, have you tried Tesco Junior Pluses yet? They are incredible if you've the waist for it.

Reactions: PampersboyLondon
I'm sorry but being fired for acting childish at work is not a disaster? Walking around in public with just a diaper and a onesie. It's people like this that make us all look bad.

P.s. if I was his boss I would have fired him to, not for the diapers but for the way he described himself acting at work. Oh that is unless he showed up with an exposed diaper or just a onesie over it, that would have been written up as a dress code violation and could have led to termination is done repeatedly.

He is letting his abdl side control the adult side and negatively impact his life, this is a problem and one which he could probably use help with. Balance is key!

Reactions: onecho, wiliawi, CrazySmoker and 7 others
If I was an employer until I would fire him to knowing someone who works for my dress and acting childish too. It seems to me he try to push it on whole world, even to public to walk around in just diaper outside as the article says. I'll be surprised he had not gotten in trouble with the law because it would be like someone outside in their underwear. I mean being ABDL their fine line you should not cross and force in public is one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: reval and NappyLoverJay
By 'no disaster' I meant he has not been outed as a wrong-un ABDL
...you have to be so careful what you type.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Also, have you tried Tesco Junior Pluses yet? They are incredible if you've the waist for it.

Haven’t yet they look good although sizing is a big one

PampersboyLondon said:
Haven’t yet they look good although sizing is a big one
Agreed ...reckon I'm a BMI freak!!!

Me and a store manager were having a conversation, and we both agreed: "When in Rome, do what the Romans do".

Reactions: Lyokodl
Honeywell6180 said:
Me and a store manager were having a conversation, and we both agreed: "When in Rome, do what the Romans do".
Are you and said store manager both ABDL secretly?

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Are you and said store manager both ABDL secretly?

It had nothing to do with being ABDL. There was another employee who was working for my contractor, and he was from Morraco. Well, that worker wanted things done his way, contrary to the opinions of me and the store manager. The company kept me at the store, and found another co-worker who was more compatible with me and the manager.

Being on the autism spectrum, I'm not an ABDL. I would feel uncomfortable working around another adult wearing just a diaper and onsie. I wear only the amount of protection needed, when I do wear protection. I want others to be as comfortable around me as possible, for a smooth relationship that is steady and long standing. It's just part of my morals.

And really, the only reason I would wear a diaper when I spend the night some place else, is to protect others from a neurological system that might, for some remote chance, malfunction unexpectedly.

Honeywell6180 said:
It had nothing to do with being ABDL. There was another employee who was working for my contractor, and he was from Morraco. Well, that worker wanted things done his way, contrary to the opinions of me and the store manager. The company kept me at the store, and found another co-worker who was more compatible with me and the manager.

Being on the autism spectrum, I'm not an ABDL. I would feel uncomfortable working around another adult wearing just a diaper and onsie. I wear only the amount of protection needed, when I do wear protection. I want others to be as comfortable around me as possible, for a smooth relationship that is steady and long standing. It's just part of my morals.

And really, the only reason I would wear a diaper when I spend the night some place else, is to protect others from a neurological system that might, for some remote chance, malfunction unexpectedly.
Sorry, I read too much into that, you were not saying you were siding with Mr Turner!!!!!!! Yes I guess the standard response these days would be to fire someone like that ...that's not how it should be but there you go.

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Sorry, I read too much into that, you were not saying you were siding with Mr Turner!!!!!!! Yes I guess the standard response these days would be to fire someone like that ...that's not how it should be but there you go.

It would be good to keep him on as an employee, but I do believe he would need some form of counseling, so that he can understand the needs of others around him better. He won't always have to agree, but if I were the boss, I would send him home until he comes back in standard uniform. Suit, tie, and it's none of my business what he wears under his Dockers. When you're on company time, you represent the company!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Lyokodl, Beowulf and 1 other person
Honeywell6180 said:
It would be good to keep him on as an employee, but I do believe he would need some form of counseling, so that he can understand the needs of others around him better. He won't always have to agree, but if I were the boss, I would send him home until he comes back in standard uniform. Suit, tie, and it's none of my business what he wears under his Dockers. When you're on company time, you represent the company!
Play ball or (it's) not at all?!

Had no idea who you were talking about so I googled his name and he came up.

“Employment is hard. I’m constantly in and out of jobs. Sometimes my employers find my pictures online or just can’t put up with the fact I’m wearing a diaper and acting childish in the workplace.”

Firstly, if you “act childish” at work then yea see ya pal. I don’t know exactly what the context of it is but I’m sure it’s obscene. Also you shouldn’t be surprised if someone finds your diaper pics on social media.

I keep work and my social life separate. I have zero sympathy for him. Now if he was fired because an employer saw him wearing a diaper while at work then I’d be mad but it doesn’t seem like that’s what happened.

Reactions: Paddy2020, CrazySmoker, NappyLoverJay and 2 others
GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
We are never going to see our fetishising infanthood receive acceptance in the world stage and frankly we shouldn’t want to.

I know I don’t want the world looking like some fantasy piece on daily diaper

Reactions: Paddy2020 and WeakEndPartyPerson
Adam cast did a piece on this guy. Makes me mad because now Turner is setting a bad example. I like Adam and I don’t blame him for his reaction, but this is serious bad publicity. D. Turner is an exhibitionist and a detriment to ABDLs.

Now yes that maybe harsh because I’m sure people would’ve still have come to the same opinions but, now that the story is out in the main stream, more people will become aware of us and it won’t be good.

Even in the video they mentioned pedo. I hate how that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Especially when the community is so diverse. Some AB, some DL, some both.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmonQ and BabyLink9
Yes did say once about pedo but it was in the article they research on the net and was a good thing they did their research instead of just judge it first. But this is still not really making ABDL look good again with stuff like this.

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
Adam cast did a piece on this guy. Makes me mad because now Turner is setting a bad example. I like Adam and I don’t blame him for his reaction, but this is serious bad publicity. D. Turner is an exhibitionist and a detriment to ABDLs.

Now yes that maybe harsh because I’m sure people would’ve still have come to the same opinions but, now that the story is out in the main stream, more people will become aware of us and it won’t be good.

Even in the video they mentioned pedo. I hate how that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Especially when the community is so diverse. Some AB, some DL, some both.

I totally agree with you! Turner needs to grow up and realize the world doesn’t revolve around him. My wife hates wearing clothes. Being a Doctor, 👩🏼‍⚕️ that doesn’t mean she can run around the hospital in the nude. Finally, this doesn’t help people that are trying to understand this part of themselves and trying to open up to their significant other. Turner is selfish and if he continues to run around in public in just a diaper and shirt, I hope he is put in jail. He is destroying any credibility we all have work so hard for decades for...

Reactions: Zeke
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back