Tykables cammies

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How long does a Tykables Cammies last you? How much does it hold? What can you put it through?

I’m wearing one right now! The tapes actually hold well. Solid capacity- multiple settings and I haven’t managed to make one leak.

I just took one off after 16 hours so I could take a shower. it wasn't full, but I had been drinking heavy so it was getting close. I'll be putting on another in a few minutes.
You can put them through just about anything. They are my go-to diaper right now, as I haven't been in much of an AB mood lately and the camo print is still fun, but not as baby-ish.
The only negative is that sometimes, if you wear lotion or have oily skin, the ink can transfer to your skin. I've never seen that problem with any other Tykable model, just the Cammies. It's not that big of a deal to me, though.

There was a manufacturing error on their first batch the factory decided to put the colour change ink on the entire in side of the diaper including the wings, Tykaables now has a onsite rep that keeps an eye on the manufacture so the next batch expected later this year will no longer have the issue. (At least that was what I heard) hopefully a Tykables rep can confirm

Last edited:
Ordering samples this week. Can’t wait to try

Foxroxsox said:
The only negative is that sometimes, if you wear lotion or have oily skin, the ink can transfer to your skin. I've never seen that problem with any other Tykable model, just the Cammies. It's not that big of a deal to me, though.

This is actually from the fade when wet inks in the product that was inadvertently put on the sides as well as the center. Oils and lotions can cause the inks to run when they are on the outside of a diaper, our inks are on the inside which greatly reduces the likelihood of this when compared to some other printed diapers on the market. The biggest difference between what the Cammies has, with the fade when wet transfering, is that this ink is designed to be water soluble so it should wash off / out of anything much simpler than other inks.

Current and future runs of the Cammies will no longer have a fade when wet design at all to eliminate the transfer all together for the Cammies. If you look at the bag there should be a production date. Anything after June of 2020 (DMY 01/06/2020 date on bag) should not have the fade when wet design.

• Love
Reactions: babybobby, KrankyPants, Rob110 and 1 other person
I've noticed they dont sell the cammies on amazon anymore

im just waiting until they release the XL version. sadly i have chubby thighs

I don’t know which size Tykables Cammies to order. The size M shows 28-36” and L 36-48”. I wear a size 36 waist usually. I don’t know which would would be best. I don’t want them to be too large and incredibly bulky, yet I wouldn’t want them to be so small they hardly fit. Can anyone provide any suggestions or insight on their sizing?
Thanks in advance.

Linus165 said:
I don’t know which size Tykables Cammies to order. The size M shows 28-36” and L 36-48”. I wear a size 36 waist usually. I don’t know which would would be best. I don’t want them to be too large and incredibly bulky, yet I wouldn’t want them to be so small they hardly fit. Can anyone provide any suggestions or insight on their sizing?
Thanks in advance.
what size do you normally go with in any diaper brand, chances are that is the one you would like most.

I just received 4 samples of tykable cammies from Changing Times Diaper Company last week. I can't wait to try them. Those might be one of my favorites soon. I have always loved blue camo on clothes so I had to order some. I am going through all of my other samples first before I get to those.

Do cammies fit like the other tykables?

qwertyqwerty said:
Do cammies fit like the other tykables?
Haven't tried them personally -- but I believe all of their sizing is consistent as a customer for the past 5+ years.

hey thats what im wearin right now lol, so far its doing really good. i wore this one overnight and peed in it like 3 times and now its holding a huge mess too so yeah, id say it passes, lol

Reactions: babybobby
todaler said:
what size do you normally go with in any diaper brand, chances are that is the one you would like most.
I’m not sure which size Tykables Cammies to order. I’m a first timer. I was wondering what size other people order that are size 36” waist. I’m smack dab in between M and L.
Thanks

go large to be on safe side

Back