Tykables Cammies Subliminal Messaging

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All,

So I bought into the Tykables Box thing (great deal btw, just couldn't continue due to my wanting to purchase other brands after three months), and in my last box I got two bags of "Cammies". I was hoping I wouldn't get them, because although I love guns and hunting, I'm against the current gun culture (I am an owner btw). So, they were the first ones I opened out of the case (I also got a full case of Camelot, which I really, really appreciated--thanks @tykables). I was "prepping" it, and noticed a princess-looking woman in the camo. I had to laugh, as camo is supposed to be "manly", but there's a princess on the diaper! I will try and attach pics.

Also, sorry if I'm late to this game. I usually notice things last, so if there's already a post about this, etc etc etc.

Pics to big. Had to use links:

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
yeah there are some hidden images in the camo, but I am not sure if they are subliminal messaging.

CuriousUser

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I enjoy the cammies and enjoyed the army men kinda hidden the print, always felt like an easy where’s Waldo.

I can see how that does resemble a princess though, either way enjoy them!

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree about disliking gun culture. But I don’t regard nonfunctional camo as being anything but a fashion statement. Of course if you want to go running across the planet Pandora in naught but your nappied ass, these might provide some protection… and they might help you keep from being seen.

Last edited: