Top white diapers and why

I gotta admit, there's some nice designs out there but also some rather brash and/or garish ones. But, like diapers, the designs change over time. 🤗

Reactions: legojoker88
BetterDry / Crinklz
Most affordable high capacity diaper that works very well for my active life .

Reactions: legojoker88, AmberStarfield, Myblueballoon and 1 other person
TotalDry X-Plus M still not in yet.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
NorthShore megemax, confidry 24/7, and abena m4 probably. Rearz incontrol inspire too, havent tried the elite but I bet it's also great

Reactions: legojoker88, babyboy061997 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm am extremely loyal to Confidry 24/7. just plain white, no indicator strips. Just my vintage. Even in big boy pants, I'm still a all cotton tighty Whitey guy, will be forever... I used to love the old BVD briefs, softest, thickest cotton briefs I remember. I really enjoyed wetting those before I discovered diapers.

Reactions: Absorblock, Moicano, Diaperdudeinmass and 1 other person
I have not tried Confidry 24/7 or BetterDry, but I've been most partial to Northshore Supreme Lite, Rearz Inspire and, on the lower end, Tranquility ATN. They're the most comfortable I've worn. For some weird reason, I love wetness indicators, so the Northshore and Tranquility are pretty good there, plus wetness is very visible on the Tranquilitys, and that's a plus for me. Abenas are also my go-to, but I hesitate to call them purely "white" given their design.

Reactions: legojoker88, Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
wiliawi said:
I'm am extremely loyal to Confidry 24/7. just plain white, no indicator strips. Just my vintage. Even in big boy pants, I'm still a all cotton tighty Whitey guy, will be forever... I used to love the old BVD briefs, softest, thickest cotton briefs I remember. I really enjoyed wetting those before I discovered diapers.
In Massachusetts also, I agree with your briefs statement, I love my tighty whities. Best white diaper is megamax

Last edited:
No one ever talks about Wellness Superio Signature. It's a great day diaper! White, high SAP, discrete, but takes 3 wettings. Looks like an Abu Simple with the tapes/panel but no waistbands. Sizing runs a little big, so if you are between a medium and large go with the large.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
KitsuneFox said:
BetterDry / Crinklz
Most affordable high capacity diaper that works very well for my active life .
Iv been wanting to try the better dry
Ereid2k19 said:
NorthShore megemax, confidry 24/7, and abena m4 probably. Rearz incontrol inspire too, havent tried the elite but I bet it's also great
The confidry 24/7 look so nice but exspensive

I am a MegaMax and Dry 24/7 guy for plain whites, but the Betterdry I have on today isn't bad either!!

Reactions: Myblueballoon
Oo this is tough. I’ll go with NorthShore Air Supreme. Good absorbency, hook and loop for flexibility, and comfortable cloth disposable.

Honorable mention for Tranquility ATM. Best budget diaper imo and I find the plastic backing to be very pleasing.

Reactions: Myblueballoon and dltyty
Another vote for megamax as top white diaper. I love how they start out feeling fairly thin, but swell up to gallon size.

Reactions: Myblueballoon and legojoker88
The two (three) best fitting diapers I've ever worn are the dry 24/7s and the Crinklz/betterdrys. I've never actually worn the Betterdrys, but I only recently found out it's the same diaper as Crinklz without the print.

Both of those diapers seem to have the best combination of tapes, waistbands, guards and shell stretch for my body type. So comfy!

Reactions: Myblueballoon
Rearz Inspire+InControl are hard to beat for all white. And if you want single tape all white, their Inspire Select (lower capacity, same as their regular Inspire) are pretty much your only option.

bambinod said:
Rearz Inspire+InControl are hard to beat for all white. And if you want single tape all white, their Inspire Select (lower capacity, same as their regular Inspire) are pretty much your only option.
I was looking at those aren't they super cheap on rears website like 40 a case plus shipping

I love the old white Attends with waistbands & 6 tapes

The 6 tape attends were my first tape on diaper/brief that I every bought. They were my go to for a couple of years. I like them good enough, but they were really only good for one or two wettings. Then they started leaking. When I started bedwetting, I looked for something with more capacity. I moved onto a couple of others, Molicares for a while, then Abena's. Eventually I found Dry 24/7 and they are now my go to. I just opened the first case with the new "cloth like" tapes, and quite honestly I can't figure out what all the fuse is about. I like the way the swell, stay together, don't sag, and biggest don't really leak on me unless I really know I'm pushing them to that point.

Reactions: Absorblock
My favorite white diaper is Dry 24/7s.....they are nice and thick all white plastic, remind me of the thick white diapers I wore as a child.

Megamax. I find they have the most comfortable fit for me and can last quite a few hours.

Last edited:
Back