Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hiya All

I’m writing this for myself as much as anyone else

But back on 3-15-24 I got to reveal to my wife (of 2 years) that I am an ABDL

And that I particularly was exhausted fighting urge to wear and keep a secret from her and didn’t want to necessarily be caught or tip towing around the house while in them.

She was super receptive kind and loving just like she always is.

And because of that I’ve been able to truly dive in and wear 24/7 which has been great.

When we talked I told her if she had no want to see them or engage then she wouldn’t have to but she didn’t balk about it.

It’s only been two days and it’s been so freeing. No comments or engagement about the diapers but it’s ok tho all my stash spots are visible now

And looking forward to seeing if she decides she wants to engage ever or will just be content to let me be me

In thankful for my best friend an try to honor her as much as I can especially through this type of stuff haha

Anyhoot it’s been positive and I know not everyone gets that chance to even ask or feels they can or we read sad or horror stories about it

But mine was good very good so if you ever need to ask how I approached it or anything else feel free.

Best!

Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: steviet, beard, TheWaddlingDad and 23 others
Hello Lizzy , fingers crossed for you.😇

Reactions: Edgewater and lizzyrosewater
I’m glad it has worked out well for you.
I would suggest taking it slowly but if you’ve jumped in at wearing 24/7 for 48hrs then I suspect you know what you’re doing.

Reactions: utjerry, NKY2020, Subtlerustle and 2 others
Forced said:
I’m glad it has worked out well for you.
I would suggest taking it slowly but if you’ve jumped in at wearing 24/7 for 48hrs then I suspect you know what you’re doing.
Oh thank you for the concern! I’ve been off and on with ABDL ever since I found out about it and have done long stints months at a time in them. But now have a partner whose willing to let me be in them at the very least so I can go ahead and just be in them it’s great

Reactions: NKY2020, Forced and Edgewater
The important is you need to be her Prince too. Just be careful of going overboard let her have time to process. One step at a time.
Go slowly.All the best to you both

Reactions: dogboy, lizzyrosewater, Edgewater and 1 other person
First off, congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

As mentioned above, though, I would consider not doing too much right away. Even though your wife is accepting, you've already hit her with what's likely a major shock, just by telling her. The additional shock of actually engaging to such an extent, 24/7, right off the bat, might be a bit much. A person could have the most supportive spouse in the world, but I think it might still be good to ease them into it.

It's easy to go overboard when met with newfound freedom. Imagine a teenager having a job for the first time, and going on a spending spree. I would suggest that you consider toning things down just a little bit, and easing into wearing this openly, that much. You're incredibly lucky to have a supportive spouse, but I'd imagine that you don't want to push your luck. No matter how supportive she is, it's quite likely that this is a difficult adjustment for your wife, and that's just something to bear in mind.

It's your relationship, and I'm in no position to tell you what to do, but...I know I've gotten caught up and gone overboard with newfound freedoms before, myself. I'm just sharing my thoughts. In any case, I'm happy for you, I'm happy for you both! Keeping secrets like this can be so hard, both personally, and hard on the relationship itself. I'm proud of you for taking the plunge and opening up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: utjerry, Subtlerustle, lizzyrosewater and 2 others
Good on you for being honest with your wife. You have received great advice above and I strongly recommend that you follow their advice.

As you proceed ahead, remember to over provide on meeting her needs and wants. Enjoy making her your first and foremost joy!!

Reactions: Subtlerustle, lizzyrosewater and foxkits
Congrates:

As said already.

Anytime your allowed to open up with something with your SO, wether that is as simple as living together or this, or even BDSM or whatever it is, you will tend to go all out, go toward filling the void that had been made denying that thing for awhile, and you WILL want to reall go overboard...that is human nature, and totally normal.

But, your SO is not in that position of needing/wanting to fill that void...they are at best ambelivent over the thing.

They arent worried about this at all, but they will be overwhelmed with you going overboard and almost be fixated on the "new" thing and they will be at least a bit annoyed over the overbundance...

You just need to temper your enthuasum in this area, yes you want to do this 24/7 and not stop, it's like pulling the cork on the bathtub and letting it all flow out of you over this...

Just, take it easy and ask/talk to them and let them know that you are still the same as you always have been and even let them know that if your going on about this too much, just let you know, they will understand that anything new is going to be formost on your mind, wether a new car or new game let alone letting you endulge in something you have been supressing.

let them know it's like being on a diet for the last 2 years and now you have NO diet, your going to want to endulge yourself on the things you ahve been not having, but this will balance out soon.

On your part, just check inwith them them and let them know that you love them and that you will be back to normal in a bit after some indulgance and that if it's bugging them let you know asap...Your intrests will balance out soon.

Congrats on a great SO

Reactions: TexHagrid, Edgewater, mybebaby101UK and 2 others
I appreciate the love and support from all the comments, this is the page and community that made it possible for me to even bring it up to her and not hide

And you’re all right I don’t want to nor am I willing to overload her

I do have it toned down but at least now I don’t feel like I have to walk on eggshells wondering if todays crinkle will get me caught ha

Reactions: Edgewater and foxkits
Lizzy, Do you feel able for her to read these posts? It may help to ease her in, one toe at a time. I can speak from experience, She will feel that its competition for your attention. Tell her she is the centre of your world. I hope you both have a long term future together.

Reactions: Edgewater and lizzyrosewater
MY advice is that you must appreciate how lucky you are. Don't forget to address your wife's needs and don't delve into your own needs ignoring her need for your love.

Reactions: BBBen, Edgewater, lizzyrosewater and 1 other person
Good move, being a married ABDL, i find that the secret, the hiding to be intolerable. My wife has known through out our marriage. But in my 30s i hid ABDL behaviors and it was miserable. Good luck with your journey and your relationship, being open, like you are, gives you a much better chance for happiness

Reactions: BBBen, lizzyrosewater and Edgewater
Congrats on coming out to your wife. It is something very scary and hard to do for us. I came out to my wife before we got married that I am an AB/DL. She was very surprised at first, and thought I was joking about it. Then she realized I was not joking about it. She has been very supportive over the years for me. She has bought things for me and let me be me. She has engaged a good amount of times, but itnis not her thing. Over time, ask your wife questions how what is allowed and not allowed. Always consider her feelings. Answer any questions that she may have about you wearing diapers and stuff honestly, because it will get you farther and happier in your marriage with her. Good luck with your wife. She is a blessing to let you be you and wear diapers around her.

Reactions: BBBen, lizzyrosewater and Edgewater
Freedom/liberation, I believe comes from self-acceptance and if other people that we love and/or care for accept us for who we are, and ABDL is only one part of who we are, the relationship is taken to another higher level of love.

Reactions: lizzyrosewater, TabaCrate and Edgewater
Frungie said:
Freedom/liberation, I believe comes from self-acceptance and if other people that we love and/or care for accept us for who we are, and ABDL is only one part of who we are, the relationship is taken to another higher level of love.
I agree it’s been so freeing and convos and exploration without taking it too far has been so good.

I’ve been able to connect better expressing feelings even better and just be more open about all that sort of stuff anyhow

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperdude
lizzyrosewater said:
Oh thank you for the concern! I’ve been off and on with ABDL ever since I found out about it and have done long stints months at a time in them. But now have a partner whose willing to let me be in them at the very least so I can go ahead and just be in them it’s great
Enjoy! The feeling and excitement will be even better!!

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperdude
Back