Tips for mommy/little relationship

sleepylion

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi!

I’ll start this off by saying that this forum has been a very insightful place for my own journey. However, now I’m at a place where I can’t find discussions on this topic. So here I am writing my first discussion!

So, I have been talking to a mommy now for a couple of months. We live in different cities so it could be considered as ldr. This is type of relationship is totally new to me and compared to her I’m a newbie in this community😂

We have been getting to know each other and what are we looking for in this type of relationship. It has been very nice and she has expressed healthy boundaries! However, sometimes I get these second thoughts and they destroy the flow. Like I’m doubting myself and thinking what am I doing. Does anyone else have these type of thoughts? Any tips on how to prevent them?

Also, we had our first phone call and I honestly didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know if we were going to talk about “adult stuff” or if she was going to read some stories to me. It went really well, we talked about our says first and then she asked if I wanted her to read some stories and ofc I said yes🥰 This was a totally new experience for me and it put me right in little space. It was very relaxing. I have never fallen so fast into it, especially when another person is present. I must admit I was an extremely shy, I said only few words but thanked her for reading me. Like a good little does😊

However, now my head is going around with all the irrational thoughts about what if she doesn’t like me, what did she think about the call? Should I act differently? Am I filling her needs as well? Is my little really safe around her?
And because of this I’m scared to send her a good morning text and asking if she would like to read some stories again🥹

So perhaps the purpose of this is to get some support and tips to how to move forward. As I mentioned before, how do people with these two sided feelings? How do people develop these relationships? Do they just take time, honest communication?

(This is my first time posting here, so if this ends up to a wrong place or is somewhat inappropriate, feel free to delete this!)

Reactions: Prillprillprill
It sounds like you two have had pretty open communication about both your needs and wants…? And, it sounds like you need to (and you should feel safe to) ask if she is happy and what she needs from you. It’s like any other relationship. The more open you are the more stable foundation you will have to build trust. Everyone in every relationship has doubts at times. She also has to feel she can talk to you about her needs. Even if it’s a CG/L relationship you are both consenting adults.

I also think you need to trust in yourself. If you don’t think you are fully ready to commit to something, it doesn’t mean you have to call it quits. You can always slow things down or take a small step back and reassess and adjust.

My opinion, go with the flow as best you can. Be yourself unapologetically whilst being understanding to your partners need.

sleepylion said:
Hi!

I’ll start this off by saying that this forum has been a very insightful place for my own journey. However, now I’m at a place where I can’t find discussions on this topic. So here I am writing my first discussion!

So, I have been talking to a mommy now for a couple of months. We live in different cities so it could be considered as ldr. This is type of relationship is totally new to me and compared to her I’m a newbie in this community😂

We have been getting to know each other and what are we looking for in this type of relationship. It has been very nice and she has expressed healthy boundaries! However, sometimes I get these second thoughts and they destroy the flow. Like I’m doubting myself and thinking what am I doing. Does anyone else have these type of thoughts? Any tips on how to prevent them?

Also, we had our first phone call and I honestly didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know if we were going to talk about “adult stuff” or if she was going to read some stories to me. It went really well, we talked about our says first and then she asked if I wanted her to read some stories and ofc I said yes🥰 This was a totally new experience for me and it put me right in little space. It was very relaxing. I have never fallen so fast into it, especially when another person is present. I must admit I was an extremely shy, I said only few words but thanked her for reading me. Like a good little does😊

However, now my head is going around with all the irrational thoughts about what if she doesn’t like me, what did she think about the call? Should I act differently? Am I filling her needs as well? Is my little really safe around her?
And because of this I’m scared to send her a good morning text and asking if she would like to read some stories again🥹

So perhaps the purpose of this is to get some support and tips to how to move forward. As I mentioned before, how do people with these two sided feelings? How do people develop these relationships? Do they just take time, honest communication?

(This is my first time posting here, so if this ends up to a wrong place or is somewhat inappropriate, feel free to delete this!)
You know, just send a good morning msg and express how much you appreciated it and enjoyed it. Put feelers out and also ask, did you enjoy yourself. Show consideration for her as you are now you will get the answers you are looking for!

Speaking as a carer of someone who lives far away, be brave and send her the text. Seriously. It sounds like you did good getting to where you are right now. If I were her, I would love to get that text from my Little saying how much you enjoyed it. It let's me know I am doing the rght thing.

As for the relationship, all the best relationships develop over time and are based on honest communication with each other. Longer if you ive far apart. Yeah it is very risky to be so vulnerable with another person. But you never know until you try.

Back