• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Timmy's Fond Memories

timmysus87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Loved reading all the various topics of different embarassing moments, and thought I'd share one. . . I've certainly had many through out the years growing up as a teen and tween, even. So which one to start with, hmmm. . .

Well, I guess to give some intro history, since about age 10, I had begun to like to sneak my older sister's and my Mom's panties to wear under my clothes, as this was when I remember starting to get erections; but was still a long while before experiencing my first ejaculation.

About a year later an older cousin of mine came for a long visit with her toddler son, whom she still had him in diapers at night and he wore training panties and sometimes plastic panties over those too, which intregued me.

For the time being, my interests turned from women's panties to my cousin's training panties and plastic panties, of which like his Dad, he was a big boy at age 5. I took a opportunity to sneak a try to pull out a pair of his training pants from the dryer and wore them that night after my bath and it felt nice.

Then, with the size of the training pants, although a bit snug, fit me, and so I thought about the disposible diapers (Pampers) unknown size, but I was in luck as they fit me perfectly, being as small as I was for my age, by comparison.

As the time for their departure soon approached, I didn't think they'd miss me swiping a couple pair of his training panties, nor his pampers diapers. Come to find out later, they didn't have enough room in their suitcases and left the Pampers in the guest room closet, one opend package, and one unopened package to my surprise. I think I musta found it soon after they had departed, and quickly had them moved to my own room, hidden by stuff in my closet on the top shelf.

And so was the beginning of my "preteen" fetish with diapers, and eventually blending with wearing with my sister's and mom's panties, sometimes using their pads as I learned more about girls and stuff; but preferred the overall thickness of the Pampers in my crotch area.

More than a year went by, I was a couple months shy of turning 13 when my parents planned a long distance move, and sent me and my older brother ahead; I stayed with my aunt, and my brother stayed with my grandparents in another city.

It was just my Aunt and I in her big house, and she set me up in one of her bedrooms that other cousins had stayed in in the past few years. A night or two later, I finally took the time to unpack my stuff from the suitcase. Opening the drawers, I felt I had struck paydirt, finding a double stack of toddler cloth diapers. Come to find out that my cousin had been in the same room a year earlier, and Auntie said the diapers were left over from her stay, and were left for future visits, but they hadn't been back.

I had run out of the Pampers diapers over a year previous, and so I treasured wearing the Training panties and plastic panties which had become just a bit snug, but doable.

After my shower that evening I had been thinking alot about trying the cloth diapers to compare how they'd feel compared to the thick training panties, as opposed to my whitey-tighty underpants.

I didn't have any diaper pins to secure them in place, but I sufficed with just folding the cloth diaper and pulling the plastic panties up over them, and were snug enough to hold the diaper in place. . .snug enough that looking in the mirror, you could readily see I had a li'l boner beneath the diaper layers.

I wore them that night to bed and enjoyed the snug feeling that it arroused me to an excited state. the next morning I woke to my aunt, opening the door, and I didn't have the sheet over me. I was in shock, and didn't know how to react. I was somehow in luck, as she mentioned she was glad I found the diapers, as she didn't know if I may have bedwetting issues, as she sat along side me on the bed facing me and caressing my bare thigh a bit.

Little did I know but I had a bit of an accident over night, as I was a bit sodden, not much, but enough to cause the aroma of pee from the sodden diaper, and her being a nurse I guess, she recognized the aroma. what wasn't good, was her being the nice aunt wanting to console me a bit, as she caressed my thigh as we chatted a bit, not only about my incident, but about the day's activities she suggested I do in her absence as she worked days at the local hospital. As she continued to caress my inner thigh, I could feel something start to take a more stiff form, and I was certain she could see as the plastic panties were so snug. All the more embarassing, as I thought she was about to leave, but instead, she volunteered to assist me in changing, saying she'd take care of the sodden diapers, starting the washing machine along with my undies and the bath towels, after she had me to lean over so she could feel the sheet under me to make sure I didn't leak.

She got me to slip out of bed, and she insisted on assisting me as she pulled me to her, to stand between her splayed legs as she slipped her fingers inside the plastic pants waist band and noted how snug they were but was able to help me slip them off. she also caught the unpinned, sodden cloth diaper, before it could fall to the floor, surprised I didn't have them pinned. But, there I was, naked in front of my aunt, my li'l boner twitching and such, as she giggled, and complemented me, and asked if she caused "that" to happen?

She kept things "clean" and such, and after swatting my bare behind, she suggested I go shower to clean things up a bit, and I was surprised at her words, but she sorta suggested that I "take care of business", but I didn't catch on to the hint.

She left in my time I was in the shower, to get on to her work. I had breakfast after I dressed, and had a fun day exploring in the area she lived. When she got home we had dinner, and watched a movie, and eventually it got to be close to bedtime, and she went to her room, and I went to mine. I had slowly undressed, and was considering what to wear, standing only in my whitey tighties when my aunt returned in a nice summer nightie, as it was a warm night. I sorta reacted, trying to cover up, but auntie downplayed things, saying not to worry, as she had already seen me, and in a state that I should be "proud" of at my age.

She had brought a handful of plastic headed diaper pins she had in a cup from her sewing room, and asked if I'd like her help seeing as I didn't really secure things as best I should have. She also had some ointment and babypowder to use.

She told me it was ok, nobody will know, and for me to slip off my undies and lay back on the bed and she'd take care of things, of which as I pulled down my undies, I was already starting to show "excitement", and I'm sure I was blushing as I laid back, with my hands cupping my groin area.

Wow, is this getting to be a long story to tell! And so my summer of my beginning puberty time began, and my favorite aunt was there to teach and share things with me all that summer, until my parents finally arrived and then came to get me as we moved into a new neighborhood and a new home. . . In the end, I really missed my aunt, and enjoyed our return visits over the years, and the special moment

So many similar but different experiences to mine, welcome onboard and I hope that you get as much out of this community as I am.

Back