Thoughts on the AB/DL dating scene?

It's not easy even to find someone who's OK with it, never mind someone who'll join in the fun.
I'm staying single until I find someone who is at least fine with me being a DL.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, Neroforte and 3 others
Furrytum said:
It's not easy even to find someone who's OK with it, never mind someone who'll join in the fun.
I'm staying single until I find someone who is at least fine with me being a DL.
Nope it's not! I've been lucky!

Reactions: KBoy, DLJosie, denimchicken and 2 others
My wife knows, but is not an active part of it.
I’ve never looked for a partner interested on that, is an aspect of me but not a requirement.

I would say good luck and patience this world is not the cup of tea for everyone.

Reactions: KBoy, DLJosie, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
I have a great girl who is just not into it. She knows I like it, but has no idea I wear on our nights apart. It took months of planning to try and break the dialog open. Once I did, to her credit, she tried to be a CG - but it just was too out there for her. She did not run away at least, and...... tell all my friends! But now, I wish I had just kept my mouth shut and left my diapers in the closet so to speak! I think I can be happy in my little space alone. at least that is the plan for now. I am back to wearing when alone, and she thinks it is a weird thing we saw online, tried and did not like.

• Thinking
Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, WetDiapers247 and 1 other person
This goes back to the idea of, is this a kink you pull out of the closet on occasion? Or is it a lifestyle? Where you live it daily. Because I’m considering giving my wife the literal keys to a literal chest with my diapers in it. She gets to choose when I wear. She doesn’t like it in the first place. She doesn’t know I wear in private. Which bothers me at times. Not being fully honest with her. She knows I have these tendencies but she thinks I gave it up when we got married. I’m really good at hiding it. But there is the day when I may get caught. But I’m considering talking about it again and letting agree to have full control of how and when. Billing it as being open with her. Thinking that honesty would help her be more trusting and willing to allow it. I didn’t hide that was a thing while we were dating. She still chose to marry me after knowing about it. It isn’t fair to force it on her though. So I think the best thing to do like others have said. Start a normal relationship with people and learn your likes and dislikes and see where it goes. I think too many make it a dealbreaker. You’re 19, you have time to navigate this part of life. You can explore your wants and better articulate it. Understanding yourself better going into it can help when navigating the relationship. Finding a middle ground if needed. I would advise against making it the centerpiece of the relationship. There needs to be variety in a relationship. I hope this helped.

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, safaridaze and 1 other person
Hi littleolivia, I hope you are doing well this day.
I know exactly what you mean how difficult it is to find a honest relationship with someome who is willing to share the same kink.
I have chatted with other female forum members and they have told me all the bad requests they receive.
A lot can be said about any person that wants to date you just by analyzing their responses when first interacting.
A true friendship takes time and time will tell if they are a good or bad person.🙂
I hope this helps you in any way.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher and littleolivia
I am recently separated due to many things including my diapers. I am currently trying to figure out how to meet women and I am being told that everyone today relies on dating apps. But I have not come to terms with how to handle my interests. I am not a dishonest person so I will have trouble hiding my interests, but on the other hand I understand that a woman will most likely not be looking for that in a new dating partner. i would feel dishonest not divulging my interests but on the other hand I would be embarrassed divulging them. What woman would want to take up with a guy who may have prettier panties than her?
There might be the possibility that the right woman might divert me from my diapers and panties or I might be kidding myself. Or I may never meet the right woman. I guess the only way to find out is to try.
Wish me luck as I try to figure this out.

Reactions: Brumas94, moorey, Subtlerustle and 5 others
I would recommend Fetlife as it based around where you are. There might be ABDL events in your area, like a munch type thing, where it is usually casual and you can meet new people.
I am lucky that my partner is 100% accepting of my kink/fetish but she doesn't participate at all so encourages me to make friends in the community who I can hang out with in diapers. It takes some steady communication but for me it works as we get along extremely well.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher, littleolivia and 2 others
Kayleigh said:
I am recently separated due to many things including my diapers. I am currently trying to figure out how to meet women and I am being told that everyone today relies on dating apps. But I have not come to terms with how to handle my interests. I am not a dishonest person so I will have trouble hiding my interests, but on the other hand I understand that a woman will most likely not be looking for that in a new dating partner. i would feel dishonest not divulging my interests but on the other hand I would be embarrassed divulging them. What woman would want to take up with a guy who may have prettier panties than her?
There might be the possibility that the right woman might divert me from my diapers and panties or I might be kidding myself. Or I may never meet the right woman. I guess the only way to find out is to try.

This is where I think it depends on what we’re all willing to accept and not accept. We all have to decide individually and with our partners. Sometimes compromises have to be made.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littleolivia and Jorelaxed
Kayleigh said:
I assume you know of ABDLmatch. I look at it on occasion, but really more to help me come to terms that I am not alone. I have a girl, so not looking for another. But it mat be a place to look and know there is a similar interest to start. no idea how full of cans and spam it is. I do not pay for an account, just ease my mind.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and littleolivia
After years of feeling ashamed and resentful because I wear diapers, I finally accepted the fact that I have to be me, even if that means going solo. I don't want to do that all my life but am so prepared, if necessary. If anyone wants to be in my life, he must at least accept the fact that I'll be wearing diapers to bed, every night, forever. If he cannot or will not accept it, then he needs to keep walking. Is this hard? You bet it is, sometimes. At other times it's not so bad. But I cannot hide this part of myself just to have a romantic partner. That is not possible, nor is it worth it.

Reactions: FreshDaddy, denimchicken, Kayleigh and 1 other person
wish I could find someone in the abdl dating scene

Reactions: FreshDaddy
Of course it's different when someone like me who is simply incontinent. I might have some small tendencies (no real issues - just curious) but for the most part I'm just a 24/7 diapered IC person. Dating? Good luck. There are few understanding girls. "You wear a diaper?" See ya. The few times I had weren't positive. ABDL people can always control their "desires." At least they can try to control it. IC? Not so easy. Some noted that we don't have a legit website. The few sites I tried?
littleolivia said:
DID NOT TURN OUT SO WELL…
We don't have a website to date IC people. I simply focus on my work and interests. Trying to date isn't fatal. Maybe a little depressing.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DiaperGirly
I’ve tried and ended up hurt, people try to be nice but it’s just to out there. Best luck is to find friends online and hope it develops into a offline friendship.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and safaridaze
While it would nice to find somebody that is into ABDL, like I am, it would hard to find somebody that would also meet my other criteria for a woman. And I have a difficult time connecting with those that aren't neurodiverse, so I need to figure out that first. I think I would be fine with those of the female persuasion messaging me to be friends, as long as they kept it appropiate.

Reactions: diaperkool and PadPhilosopher
As a female caregiver. My biggest struggle has been finding someone that wants both sides of a relationship. Yes men out number women greatly so we get a lot more "attention" but so often once a guy realizes you are good with whatever kink they have.... that's ALL they want to focus on. They forget that you are trying to form a connection and a relationship beyond diapers or whatever you are into. And a good romantic relationship has to be about more than a kink. You want someone to enjoy all faucets of life and love. And I think that can be hard no matter what you are into. I know I'm just trying to be the best me, and not settle to simpley not be alone, but that's me. I wish you the best and hope you find a great partner.😊

• Love
Reactions: Ecchi231, KBoy, FreshDaddy and 22 others
I've had 8 Big. 3 were from the Ageplay scene and 5 were Vanillas I converted.

When I "came out of the nursery" to the person I'd eventually marry, about two months in we had the kink talk. I asked her where's the deepest darkest dirtiest place she goes in her mind to push her over the edge when she was about to climax. Then I'm like, let's do it, let's make it happen. Then she turned the question on me. I told her. The next day we were buying diapers.

I've pretty much used that as a framework of how I share it with others. It's got me into multiple threesomes, I've had two that were into breastfeeding feeding me, and other stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: SimCo, dlab1428, Ranma and 5 others
HoneySnow said:
As a female caregiver. My biggest struggle has been finding someone that wants both sides of a relationship. Yes men out number women greatly so we get a lot more "attention" but so often once a guy realizes you are good with whatever kink they have.... that's ALL they want to focus on. They forget that you are trying to form a connection and a relationship beyond diapers or whatever you are into. And a good romantic relationship has to be about more than a kink. You want someone to enjoy all faucets of life and love. And I think that can be hard no matter what you are into. I know I'm just trying to be the best me, and not settle to simpley not be alone, but that's me. I wish you the best and hope you find a great partner.😊
💯
I had one Mommy who we were perfect as MD/LB couple, but outside of that we had nothing in common.

At least for me, you have to have more common ground than this peculiar interest.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, denimchicken and 4 others
HoneySnow said:

This is exactly my point. Too many people make it a lifestyle and not just a kink you bring out of the closet on occasion. It can sour a relationship because it can be tiresome. It’s obsession really.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, denimchicken and diaperwoody
littleolivia said:
I have always been curious to find someone romantically that I can share my comforts in this kink. However, more recently it’s been really hard to find someone who is like minded especially with all the bad people around…

What’s everyone thought on the AB/DL scene? What website/App have you tried? Any bad or good experience so far? Any tips of meeting new people?
I've gotten to the point of if it happens then great,tried the vanilla to kink twice, didn't work out well the first time,the second she tried,I give her credit for it,but a lot of fakes or ppl want money on social media,munches are a nice way to meet like minded ppl

Reactions: DLJosie, PadPhilosopher, denimchicken and 3 others
Back