Thoughts on the AB/DL dating scene?

littleolivia

your average diapergirl 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have always been curious to find someone romantically that I can share my comforts in this kink. However, more recently it’s been really hard to find someone who is like minded especially with all the bad people around…

What’s everyone thought on the AB/DL scene? What website/App have you tried? Any bad or good experience so far? Any tips of meeting new people?

Reactions: KBoy, FreshDaddy, dl015 and 13 others
The phrase "it's hard" really does sum it up. I've heard more success stories of people bringing their vanilla partner into this, than I have of people successfully meeting on Reddit, Fetlife or some other kink website.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, Blekyss and 6 others
Good luck 😊

Are you a real female? From what i noticed it's hard for guys to find a gal who is ab/dl.

Reactions: cantwait, PadPhilosopher, Diaperedlife13 and 4 others
tails1234 said:
The phrase "it's hard" really does sum it up. I've heard more success stories of people bringing their vanilla partner into this, than I have of people successfully meeting on Reddit, Fetlife or some other kink website.
tried that route on “vanilla-to-abdl” with my last boyfriend, DID NOT TURN OUT SO WELL…

• Sad
Reactions: moorey, justadreamer, DLPeakOut and 11 others
littleolivia said:
tried that route on “vanilla-to-abdl” with my last boyfriend, DID NOT TURN OUT SO WELL…
Sorry. From what I have seen, most girls in the ABDL scene get flooded with "requests" from all the dudes. that contributes to burnout and then they leave.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL, wetnights and 3 others
littleolivia said:
DITTO - I opened up to my girl, I give her credit, she tried it twice, but did not work out well and I have went into hiding AGAIN and would rather be a little alone, than to be always alone! I read ABDL match at times, but dont pay for the mbshp so never made a connection.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Blekyss, Dashsanta and 2 others
safaridaze said:
DITTO - I opened up to my girl, I give her credit, she tried it twice, but did not work out well and I have went into hiding AGAIN and would rather be a little alone, than to be always alone! I read ABDL match at times, but dont pay for the mbshp so never made a connection.
sorry to hear that, but at least you were positive about it! it’s kind of rare that someone would be receptive and willing to try such a thing! rooting for you :)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, scotte123, TigerDL and 3 others
Lucky for me I have cheated the system by being Ace and avoided the whole dating scene nightmare entirely 😁 I would be open to having AB/DL friends but how you navigate friendship and kink seems to be a separate issue entirely.

Reactions: KBoy, TigerDL and littleolivia
littleolivia said:
sorry to hear that, but at least you were positive about it! it’s kind of rare that someone would be receptive and willing to try such a thing! rooting for you :)
thanks. I agree - of all the fetishes I could have won in the fetish lotto, I get diapers. Like really! What is this a white elephant fetish exchange party! LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher, scotte123 and 9 others
I told my GF, she isn’t into it but let’s me wear sometimes, she’s keen for me to find a female friend who also wears

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, denimchicken and littleolivia
LuckyRed23 said:
Lucky for me I have cheated the system by being Ace and avoided the whole dating scene nightmare entirely 😁 I would be open to having AB/DL friends but how you navigate friendship and kink seems to be a separate issue entirely.
i’m down to talk about friendships!

Reactions: Fusion10, diapergamer111, LuckyRed23 and 1 other person
I should think it would not be difficult to, as a female, find a surplus of eager men in our community.

Unfortunately we have more than our fair share of people who, for various reasons, are incapable of turning that enthusiasm into anything conductive to an emotionally fulfilling relationship.

This leaves something of a shooting fish in a barrel type situation; hard to miss but with a big chance of hitting something with the social merits of a fish!

My best advice would be to be very choosy and don't shoulder all the personal risk as the desperate male demographic is a pretty problematic one. And make sure you're not getting incel vibes well before you consider meeting anyone.

All that being said there is fun to be had and there are good and nice people out there. Fetlife is probably the best place to find them, though I've yet to get into the site myself so I can't say I'm speaking from personal experience but it seems to be self-selecting for people who are kink positive; shame being what holds a lot of us back from making meaningful connections.

Reactions: KBoy, moorey, PadPhilosopher and 5 others
Craigslist personal's maybe?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and CptKirk
littleolivia said:
I have always been curious to find someone romantically that I can share my comforts in this kink. However, more recently it’s been really hard to find someone who is like minded especially with all the bad people around…

What’s everyone thought on the AB/DL scene? What website/App have you tried? Any bad or good experience so far? Any tips of meeting new people?
As someone who is fully incontinent of both the bladder and bowels I don't mind ABDL's and as for finding companionship it sounds like you are willing to let them know you I would tell them and right away let them know you put on your diaper or change it yourself and don't expect them to. One thing I run into if I did not do a good enough job in covering it up is tell them why I am wearing it. In your case I would add wetting and messing if you do either of those things in your diaper. It might not feel like it sometimes but being honest with people is always your best choice because you push them away before they show you how shallow they really are. I would also check and see if there are AB/DL conventions in your area as that would give you a safe place to meet other littles and maybe a guardian figure. With the guardian figure really get to know them well before letting them get involved in changing your diaper because I can see where sexual predators would be attracted to that community.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, nightfox320, furry121 and 2 others
Its all the usual stories when ever reading this topic. Obviously its not an easy task, female male ratio lopsided, too many crazies out there, too many fake profiles, scams as well, . Its a lot easier for men to hook up with men because males tend to like this scene more perhaps. Females tend to shy away from meeting people in the ABDL scene because of the lopsided ratio. Females in the ABDL scene too are more into role playing like being Mommies, dominating mistresses, or caregivers looking for a profit . You have to pay and arm and a leg to experience a mommy, diaper GF or caregiver scenario. I guess the best scenario is getting lucky and your vanilla partner may like ABDL scenarios to share with you. I find though its more rare tha not....I wish it was a lot easier on a whole. Its a tall order.... Id love a Diaper Lover girl where it would be genuine and not paying someone for ABDL dreams.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SimCo, PadPhilosopher, denimchicken and 5 others
Vanilla to abdl can work, it depends on the people. I personally prefer that my partners wear diapies too.

Reactions: KBoy, PadPhilosopher, Diaperedlife13 and 1 other person
check out fetlife, there may be a few meetups or groups on there for your city/country

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, PadPhilosopher and littleolivia
tails1234 said:
Sorry. From what I have seen, most girls in the ABDL scene get flooded with "requests" from all the dudes. that contributes to burnout and then they leave.
Yeah… I could do without guys asking me to send them pics of myself right after they start messaging me.

• Sad
Reactions: TexHagrid, PinkyJujubean, PadPhilosopher and 6 others
DiaperGirly said:
Yeah… I could do without guys asking me to send them pics of myself right after they start messaging me.
oh jeez, that would get annoying fast! id at least get to know a lady over a few days before even asking that.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back