Those who wore Goodnites to bed as kids, what did you call them?

If you wore Goodnites when you were a kid, what did you call them?

• Goodnites

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Pullups

Votes: 35 54.7%
  • Diapers

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Something else (comment)

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Riddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I wore Goodnites to bed for a few years, but neither I nor my parents called them Goodnites. We just called them pullups, even on the shopping list.
I also thought of the weird product placement in the movie 2012, where they never use the product name either.

Goodnites were just coming into the market when I was a teen so didn't wear long before out growing them
though the vintage white original large was still larger than today's XL

anyways called them pullups because pullups had been around for a few years prior and just the nomenclature we used in the house

SparkyDog said:
Goodnites were just coming into the market when I was a teen so didn't wear long before out growing them
though the vintage white original large was still larger than today's XL

anyways called them pullups because pullups had been around for a few years prior and just the nomenclature we used in the house
Yeah. I wore regular pullups before going to Goodnites.

When I wore them for bedwetting living at home my parents called them "pull ups"

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I didn´t use them for bedwetting, but my brother did, and since I´d been sneaking his diapers for years I just called them "my brother´s diapers" at first and then switched to "my brother´s Goodnites" LOL...

I only got to sneak one per week because the package only had 9 and I couldn´t risk being caught by my mom, but still Goodnites have a very special place in my heart because those were the first diapers that fit me properly after years of squeezing awkwardly in baby Pampers. Those Goodnites were plain white and felt comfortably thick, but the best thing was that they fit my 11-14 year old self like custom-made undies.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Prillprillprill and DiaperedBedwetter1998
The families I sit for that use them either call them pull-ups or night pants or sleep pants.

I wore Goodnites to bed and called them diapers or night diapers

We always just called them pull-ups. I still call them that lol

I didn't, my brother did, I think they mainly got called pull-ups.

I didn’t wear them, but my youngest did until he was 7, and we all just called them pull-ups.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw
I don't think goodnites were a thing when I was of the wetting age. I did use pull ups until I stopped wetting the bed... Although I truly don't remember wetting the bed. Maybe the pull ups worked, or maybe I was put in them out of caution. 🤔

I was always asked to be put into my night nappy when putting on drynites, they were sometimes called pull ups but this was the most common.

In my family we just called them pull-ups but I hated talking about it because of embarrassment so I’d try to stop people from saying it but in general we just said pull-ups

My family referred to my Goodnites as my diapers.

For me it changed between diaper and pull-up depending on if my mother was trying to embarrass me or who it was talking about them.

Babybear2006 said:
My family referred to my Goodnites as my diapers.
yeah same, older sister it was diapers or big boy pants just to bug me, mom would call em pull-ups or sometimes she’d slip and call em diapers. i mean they are but when ur like 9-16 still wetting your bed…☠️

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Babybear2006
pull-ups or Goodnites, not really diapers was what my family called them.

In the UK they're marketed as DryNites, I used to call them pull-ups my mum on the other hand still called them nappies lol. Sometimes I used to call them a night nappy too, especially when I transitioned to wearing them instead of taped nappies around age 10. Took some getting used to I guess

My time in goodnites was short lived because of leaking. But when I did wear them I definitely called them goodnites. My step dad still called them “Pampers” which drove me nuts for two reasons. One was that to me they weren’t “diapers” but something for older kids. The other reason it made me mad was if you’re going to use a name like that, call them “Huggies”! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and Riddy
I and everyone I knew who wore them called them pull-ups. And I had quite a few cousins and friends who wore them.

Back