This is why I struggle with accepting ABDL

With having a shitty real childhood, I am an extreme hyper-protector of children.
AS a Deacon Elder at the church I belong to, I am very serious regarding modelling correct behavior to teach young ones about faith, etc.

bunny623 said:
What about the people who sexualise it? It’s sort of sexualising material used for children (yes and people who cannot controle bladder ect) but I think they focuse more on it’s more common for baby’s to use them that’s why some people see it as leaning towards that behaviour
Because biology and nature. Think of it like a separate axis. People turn into adults whether they want to or not and soft plushy diapers or being controlled or belittled can be a turn on for someone who is otherwise asexual. Nature finds a way etc.

ABDLs struggle with guilt and self loathing and accepting themselves because of the unwanted association with children in their own mind. It takes years of realizing it's not going away and that it's never been about children and it's just a harmless quirk they enjoy in private as a consenting adult.

If normies could peek into the mind of a ABDL and see all the self hate and rejection and self disgust they go through when we discover this part of ourselves, they would be 100% empathetic and understand just how strongly ABDLs don't want it to have anything to do with children either.

It's because the association with children is so repulsive that ABDLs struggle so hard with this stuff themselves and don't want this. "Omg I'm a freak why do baby things excite me like this, I can't indulge in this it's wrong", etc

Last edited:
Reactions: bunny623
LittleAndAlone said:
Because biology and nature. Think of it like a separate axis. People turn into adults whether they want to or not and soft plushy diapers or being controlled or belittled can be a turn on for someone who is otherwise asexual. Nature finds a way etc.

ABDLs struggle with guilt and self loathing and accepting themselves because of the unwanted association with children in their own mind. It takes years of realizing it's not going away and that it's never been about children and it's just a harmless quirk they enjoy in private as a consenting adult.

If normies could peek into the mind of a ABDL and see all the self hate and rejection and self disgust they go through when we discover this part of ourselves, they would be 100% empathetic and understand just how strongly ABDLs don't want it to have anything to do with children either.

It's because the association with children is so repulsive that ABDLs struggle so hard with this stuff themselves and don't want this. "Omg I'm a freak why do baby things excite me like this, I can't indulge in this it's wrong", etc
This actually makes allot of sence. Thank you

LittleAndAlone said:
Because biology and nature. Think of it like a separate axis. People turn into adults whether they want to or not and soft plushy diapers or being controlled or belittled can be a turn on for someone who is otherwise asexual.
Can...not will. Not all of us want that BDSM crap, it does not turn me on at all. We who don't want that just want security, peace, happiness, calm...even soothing of a nurturing somebody, if that's within the individual's realm. It's not always all about "who wears the pants and who wears the Pampers".

My spiel is infantilism; the descriptive "paraphilic" does not belong in it.

As much as I'd love to hear a soothing voice sometimes, it ain't ever gonna happen. The world sees me as red meat enough as it is, they ain't gettin' into my head through my diaper. I'm not gonna fall into a BDSM trap. No way. This is mine and mine alone; I share with online community friends...and I doubt there will ever be another AB/DL campout to attend.

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol
Thou canst technically sexualize everything, even cartoons (Rule 34), eating and exhibiting thy feet. Honestly, I think it depends on the point of view of each person and it's practically impossible to control that.

As a suggestion, thou shouldst stop caring that much about what others think about ABDL. If they're ignorant and intolerant, they'll find any excuse to demonize it, so let's not replicate their behavior between us too.

Reactions: ReadyPlayerAB and BobbiSueEllen
So NDTV.com I think has an agenda. I made a comment just explaining the father’s side a little, not going in depth but just explaining his side and they deleted the comment after I made it and posted it. Nothing in it would be considered delete worthy. So yeah, that website has an agenda to not allow any dissenting opinions to their narrative.

Back