Thinking about whether or not to poop in a diaper.

Frungie said:
Well, it's morning and I didn't have to think about pooping in my diaper because I just messed so naturally by relaxing while in the kitchen getting coffee. Hot coffee, and a wet, warm, lumpy, squishy diaper, it doesn't get much better.😌
Hot coffee, and a messy nappie in the morning. That's a good morning. Need to put more stuffers in my Mermaid Tail to make it last longer.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, KindaOlde and Jorelaxed
That fact that this is something you have to think about is a sign just to go to the toilet for the #2. Then continue just wetting until you’re ready.

Reactions: theancientmariner, Hemix and Jorelaxed
You will never know until you try it so I would say just go for it when the time is right. The fact you’re asking, you have obviously thought about it. I would say the pros are: The feeling of a full squishy nappy and the convenience of being to go anywhere. The cons are: The smell, The clean up, The clean up and oh, The clean up! As you say the pros and cons do weigh each other out. I’m not going to lie, I enjoy the messing bit but I do find the change an unpleasant chore so I only mess myself occasionally. I would say wait for a time when you are alone for a while, do your business and enjoy! I use the clean part of the nappy to clean the worse up, then make sure you have plenty of wipes. Always make sure you have access to a shower afterwards, you will struggle to clean with just wipes and wouldn’t recommend changing in public for this reason, although if you are changing into another nappy it’s not quite so important. Enjoy 😉

I was out of town for just one day with no opportunity for diapers but back home now and it's morning and you know what that means: A wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper...wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, cupping my hand over the front warm bulge from wetting while I feel the soft and warm poopy in my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and KindaOlde
Feels great, but I don’t do it too often. I find the cleanup a bit tough as a solo player, and you have to be more careful about leaving an odour in the house!

Reactions: Sidewinder
Pooping. The first time was I just want to know that if fells like followed up by a never again will I do that. Many years later. I'm wrighting this response in a poopy diaper and really need to change soon

Reactions: bigtoddler96
CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.A
CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.
i have fecal incontinence at times, and it ain’t fun!

Give it a shot it's pretty fun. I really like huge loads the bigger the better in my opinion just make sure you have a decent diaper with standing leg guards so you don't blow out your diaper. I normally poop every 2 days and I eat lots of high fiber healthy foods like fruits and chicken breast and oatmeal all low carb high fiber and also I take lots of metamucil like 3 table spoons at a time for a bottle of water 3 times a day and I do lots of cardio and lift weights. I use Abena M4 diapers they are a good mid tier diaper. I normally get diapered before bed with lots of baby powder wake up the next morning pee in the toilet through the top of my diaper i slip in a suppository sip on some coffee and cook breakfast and get ready for the day in just my diaper. I eat then by the time I'm done eating I'm really fighting the urge to poop really bad I like to squat in front of a mirror real close and push slowly and watch my diaper begin to bulge out in every direction really makes me feel little. After I'm done ill push a little bit on the bulge to feel the warm poop against my butt if I have time I'll lower myself down and feel the warm squish feels great. Best part about taking Metamucil is the poop sticks to itself and won't stick to you so it wipes off so easy with baby wipes. Happy pooping 💩

Reactions: flickpuppy
If you’re asking you must be curious so I would say just try it or you will never know! If you don’t like it you will know not to do it again but the chances are you will as it feels amazing. The Pros are, Nice warm squishy bulky feeling, the naughtiness, the convenience as being to go anywhere if no toilet and cons are, the smell and cleaning up. I’m not gonna lie, I hate the clean up so I don’t poo myself that often but definitely worth while now and then. Make sure you are alone, and will find it easier if you haven’t been for a day. Relax, squat if you need to and fill your nappy. Enjoy and you will probably have the urge to sit in it if you’re like me! Enjoy. When your ready to change, have plenty of wipes or toilet paper. Use the clean part of your nappy to get the worst off. Make sure you can shower afterwards. Make sure you have some bags to double bag your dirty nappies

I start my DL life combined with pee fetish at 5 and never thought about poop for a decade. I pooped my pants first time deliberately in my teenage, it was so friendly and fun but nothing else. Nowdays I do it in diapers and sometimes in pants but this is not the most important part of my fetish life. I hate the smell of poop, I love the smell of pee, I hate cleaning of poop but there are no problem with pee. Try it and maybe you will like it.

I’m on medication from my doctor that removes all say , the medication cause completly automatic bowel emptying always forcing waste into diaper .once you take the medication you either fill your pants or the diaper , the medication doesn’t care which .it has the same job regardless of your preparation or readiness and that is make you uncontrollably move your bowels .

Tetra said:
I’m on medication from my doctor that removes all say , the medication cause completly automatic bowel emptying always forcing waste into diaper .once you take the medication you either fill your pants or the diaper , the medication doesn’t care which .it has the same job regardless of your preparation or readiness and that is make you uncontrollably move your bowels .
What medication are you taking that causes an "instant release"? I ask as I have Relistor for when constipation from opiates becomes an issue. It's an injection and it makes you go, but it's not "instant". It works well and works quickly, but again, I'm able to get to the bathroom and "go". It's going to empty me out and I may be in there for some time, so I always ensure I have a history book to read or a Sudoku puzzle book to give me something to do for the half hour+ sessions I sometimes have.

I never heard of anything that makes you go immediately. Interested in hearing about it though.

CptKirk

I poop my diapers everyday. But not when I'm at work. I will hold it in until my shift is done. But then again I only poop once a day and it's usually when I pick up my son from school. As a Paraeducator in a elementary school I can't afford to do that. I'll wet my diaper at work. However, for me I'm not just ABDL I'm also incontinent and have to wear diapers 24/7. At home I'm ABDL whenever my boys and wife are gone at their grandparents house or watching her parents dog when they are out of town. When I'm around my wife and boys. I'm always wet and messy. Plus diapers are expensive, so I make sure my diaper is completely full, bulging and swollen and a little bit leaking (not to much leaking).

Reactions: SuperDuperMan85
Try it a few times.

I had the urge to poop this morning so I just filled the diaper. Wasn’t worth it. The clean up took too much time.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Try it a few times.

I had the urge to poop this morning so I just filled the diaper. Wasn’t worth it. The clean up took too much time.
There’s been many times where I had to mess, and not wanting to unfasten the tapes, I impulsively messed.

It is so much worse to do it impulsively than it is to plan out when you are alone and comfortable and prepared.

I used to be very adventurous with messing, doing it in risky places that I definitely shouldn’t have. It got me caught by someone by being too risky once.

Messing ain’t for everyone though, but it is for me.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KindaOlde
Pro and con those are only things you can determine for yourself. Until you actually mess your diaper and clean yourself up you won't know what the pro and cons are for you. for some it isn't an option and from what i know/experienced those without the option would prefer using the toilet for #2. there are a number of factors that go into messing a diaper. such as are you just doing it at home or out and about as well. clean up is very different when you are away from home vs at home. are you handling your own diaper needs or a caregiver is assisting. if you feel you have a need to poop in your diaper than you just have to do it and experience what it is like from beginning to end.

Reactions: KindaOlde and Ashton84
Joeysms said:
Pro and con those are only things you can determine for yourself. Until you actually mess your diaper and clean yourself up you won't know what the pro and cons are for you. for some it isn't an option and from what i know/experienced those without the option would prefer using the toilet for #2. there are a number of factors that go into messing a diaper. such as are you just doing it at home or out and about as well. clean up is very different when you are away from home vs at home. are you handling your own diaper needs or a caregiver is assisting. if you feel you have a need to poop in your diaper than you just have to do it and experience what it is like from beginning to end.
Agree, it's very therapeutic when you have a caregiver taking care of it and you don't have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeysms
Ashton84 said:
Agree, it's very therapeutic when you have a caregiver taking care of it and you don't have to.
does make it easier for sure

I'll do it on occasion but only when I won't bother others and have the ability to clean up thoroughly which for me means at home where i can shower off to clean up after a mess.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my messy diaper, simply a perfunctory responsibility after the intense emotional and physical catharsis of going potty in my diaper. I'm up early and have a big poopy in my wet Attends Premier diaper, soooo warm and squishy. Even though I am sitting here and compressed the load in my diaper, I think I am sitting 3 inches higher, epic poopy diapee!!😌

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde
Back