Thinking about whether or not to poop in a diaper.

Hemix said:
Hey, I thought about something after reading the replies and thinking about my childhood experience. When I was a kid, it's true that I soiled my pants, however, I just got skidmarks most of the time.

When I grew up and started to try pooping again, I didn't poop completely from start, I just kept my poop turtling. Eventually, I wanted to go further and I started letting out little pebbles.

I think my pooping fixation wasn't as immediate and intense, and thanks to that, I could explore it without regret.

If thou feelest curiosity, instead of completely pooping thy diaper, why dostn't thou consider making it to turtle and, at most, letting out only enough to form a skidmark?

That way, it will be a very soft first impression and the cleanup will be incredibly easy. Zero leak risk, nor a lot of nasty smell, and sitting down won't make a complete mess down there (I recognize it can be a very enjoyable alternative).

Then, if thou likest it and wantest to go more, thou canst try. If thou dostn't like it at all, thou'lt have no doubts left. And who knows, maybe thou dostn't like to mess, but like having skidmarks. I think @diddles likes them 🙂 (he does go to the toilet tho).

Why yes, young Hemix… diddles does indeed like to leave skid marks in his diapers and sometimes on his sheets because I’m proud to be a diaper lover because God, and/or Nature, and/or Nurture made me a what I am, and I’m proud to be what the Universe made me. And yes, Hemix… I willingly and eagerly embraced my desire to be the diaper lover that the Universe and I wanted and needed me to be because…?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KBoy and Hemix
ABDL's are a small percentage of the general population, we don't know for sure because the research is sparse, but one estimate is 1/1000 are ABDL's. Lucky us to be part of that statistic. Even a smaller subset enjoy messing their diaper, and I belong in that subset. My morning diaper is wet and messy as I respond to this thread. Feeling the warm squishy sensations in my diaper are one of the simple pleasures of life.

Reactions: KBoy, theancientmariner, luminescent81 and 1 other person
Frungie said:
ABDL's are a small percentage of the general population, we don't know for sure because the research is sparse, but one estimate is 1/1000 are ABDL's. Lucky us to be part of that statistic. Even a smaller subset enjoy messing their diaper, and I belong in that subset. My morning diaper is wet and messy as I respond to this thread. Feeling the warm squishy sensations in my diaper are one of the simple pleasures of life.
“lucky us to be part of that statistic” Yes indeed Frungie… lucky us 🙂

diddles said:
“lucky us to be part of that statistic” Yes indeed Frungie… lucky us 🙂
Normies will never know what a divine pleasure they're missing, if they stay the same...

diddles said:
Why yes, young Hemix… diddles does indeed like to leave skid marks in his diapers and sometimes on his sheets because I’m proud to be a diaper lover because God, and/or Nature, and/or Nurture made me a what I am, and I’m proud to be what the Universe made me. And yes, Hemix… I willingly and eagerly embraced my desire to be the diaper lover that the Universe and I wanted and needed me to be because…?
Mistress Entropy reunited and blessed us with a marvelous gift we shall enjoy 😛 However, I don't like leaving skidmarks on my sheets, for I want to stay clean when I'm done with my dirty power 😌

Hemix said:
Normies will never know what a divine pleasure they're missing, if they stay the same...

Mistress Entropy reunited and blessed us with a marvelous gift we shall enjoy 😛 However, I don't like leaving skidmarks on my sheets, for I want to stay clean when I'm done with my dirty power 😌
Yes, the contrast of the opposites is deeply imbedded in the human psyche. The raw vs the cooked, the clean vs the dirty, the good vs the bad. I do clean when I’m not doing dirty, and when my sheets are clean I feel the need to leave skid marks on them. And when my sheets are dirty I need to clean them. But I most enjoy clean sheets when they are cleaned of the skid marks that I have left on them in order to be dirty. And then I most enjoy them when they have skid marks on them because I’m being dirty rather than being clean. I love to wear a dry diaper because it isn’t wet, and I love to wet my dry diaper to make it wet. Either/Or, Both/And, Nothingness. The Holy Trinity of human consciousness.

Go for it. For me its part of the whole diaper wearing experience. I don't do it all the time but when I do it makes me feel like I'm not in control but still safe wearing my diaper. Sitting in it for a bit before I change is the usual scene. If you eat good odor can be reduced.

CJB said:
I'm try to decide. Parts of me wants to poop in a diaper, but part of me is against it. Do the pros outweigh the cons, or vice versa? Please give me your opinions on the matter.
me too i want to but i’m scared

I didn't have to decide, I woke up wet and after five minutes in the kitchen getting coffee, I just relaxed and messed my NS MegMax Air diaper and now here I am with hot coffee and a a warm lumpy squish in my diaper. Nothing to be afraid of, pure, simple enjoyment.

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde, CJB, CookieMonstah and 1 other person
Frungie said:
I didn't have to decide, I woke up wet and after five minutes in the kitchen getting coffee, I just relaxed and messed my NS MegMax Air diaper and now here I am with hot coffee and a a warm lumpy squish in my diaper. Nothing to be afraid of, pure, simple enjoyment.
Here I am, messy too, eeheeheeheeh 😁 High five! 😍

I wonder if CJB gave it a try 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and KindaOlde
Don't think, just stink. 💩

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, Yoboroad, Hemix and 3 others
I like the feeling, the naughtyness but I always remember the cleanup and abort the mission at the last minute

• Wow
Reactions: Hemix and LiLMaus
try it 3 times
if by the 3rd you don't like it then you know

Hemix said:
Here I am, messy too, eeheeheeheeh 😁 High five! 😍

I wonder if CJB gave it a try 🙄
I haven't tried it yet. I need to get more diapers, and plus I don't live by myself, so I don't have very much privacy. Please don't pressure me. I may try it once I get more diapers.

This is a safe space. No one here is trying to pressure you. We are just informing you and letting you know the pros and cons to the experience. One great thing about life is you are free to do whatever makes you secure, safe, and content. If it makes you uncomfortable, then its not for you.

CJB said:
I haven't tried it yet. I need to get more diapers, and plus I don't live by myself, so I don't have very much privacy. Please don't pressure me. I may try it once I get more diapers.
It's oke, buddy, I was just curious and talked about it to prevent offtopic, no pressure! 🙂

Reactions: LiLMaus
Nowididit said:
So go ahead and let your hair down and fill that diaper.
Best description I have ever read!
I love to reach back and feel that nice firm lump in the seat of my diaper! Sometimes I don't even bother sitting down...
Dependonme

My adult side and little side are usually both working in harmony, pooping though is wear I get both sides fighting it out.

It sounds odd admittedly but, Ive made a sort of decision making game that helps me decide to give in or not using the milliseconds on my phone. After starting and randomly stopping the stopwatch and numbers in the miliseconds that read "7" or a "3" mean yes, while everything else means no. "00" can mean reroll.

I'll usually play around 9 rounds total, with the odds being 1/9 chances of a yes.

• Thinking
First time it was a I got to try it at least once. After clean up I said never again. Then a week later I pooped my diaper again. And again and again

• Love
I’m still relatively new to diapers , but I used to enjoy pooping my underwear even before I thought of wearing a diaper. Last year when started diapers, living with my mother it was too impractical to discreetly dispose of a pooped diaper, so I only ever wet. With underwear I could clean up and wash them in the laundry sick to that wasn’t an issue. Now in a new house I have my own living area and a lot more privacy so I can poop in a diaper every now and then.

My routine is to put a diaper on. Wet as soon as I can. Then later on in the evening if I need to go, I’ll poop. If I poop I can only stay in it for about an hour max. For clean up I’ll lie down on the shower floor take the diaper off, use a couple of wipes to get rid of the thickest poop, then I’ll wash in the shower washing my anus and genital area well with soap, then put on anti rash powder. Then I’ll then put the soiled diaper in a large opaque garbage bag, spray it with Glen20 (air freshener/disinfectant) Clean the cat’s litter tray afterwards using the same bag then double bag it and toss it in the outdoor wheelie bin. I’ll generally do it close to the collection day so it doesn’t sit all week and stink out the wheelie bin.

For me I absolutely love the sensation of warm poop around my bottom and the naughty feeling of doing something I should’ve grown out of 30 years ago. It’s worth the clean up every time.

If I don’t poop, I equally like sitting in a wet warm soggy diaper and feel the swelled up bulk between my legs. It also has a distinct smell I quite like, it’s hard to describe but it’s very mild and definitely not a urine smell. I’m now also on a CPAP machine so it’s nice to be to wee lying in bed, and not have turn off the machine, disconnect my mask, go to the toilet, then get it all back on again interrupting the status report on the machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemix, KindaOlde and wetaccident
I’ve only ever done it on my own and at home. Stayed in it for a while and then had a shower to complete clean up.

Reactions: Hemix, Poobear, CookieMonstah and 2 others
Back