Thing's i like about a wet

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
When I've wet my nappy i love to the warm wet feeling of sqwishy pulp , I'll squirm around to feel it move and slip about as i smoosh it.
I love the feel of the pee as it trickels down over my bum when i wee lying down on my back.
I love the feel of the bubbles of air tickling me as air escapes the pulp as my wee wicks away into the stuffing .
I love the "thup , thup sound when i pat the full nappy.
I love to watch little me fill the nappy in the full length mirror .
I love the secrecy of peeing infront of unsuspecting norms .

Whats your thrill of wetting?
Nappy , panties , bed
To poop or not to poop?

Reactions: oldskool, Diprs2, abrich and 6 others
I love the feeling when my bladder has emptied into a thick nappy.
Not only the soft swelling of the padding but also the tingle I get when I have voided and relax all my muscles below.

I’ll always remember the first time, the feeling was so intense I almost fell over

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: oldskool, Prillprillprill, Diprs2 and 8 others
I love the feelings at the tip of my pp as my pee begins, it feels sort of hot, stingy, and then I feel my warm pee surround more and more of my diaper encased pp until it extends even further all around my crotch until I feel a trickle of warm wetness down the top of my butt crack and pooling under my bottom. Once I'm done wetting I love to slowly sit down and feel my pool of pee touch my butt cheeks. God, it feels so good. I stand up, my diapers are so warm and wet surrounding the middle of my body. For a few moments I feel like the child I once was and its glorious.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, Diprs2, craigd1341 and 3 others
Forced said:
I love the feeling when my bladder has emptied into a thick nappy.
Not only the soft swelling of the padding but also the tingle I get when I have voided and relax all my muscles below.

I’ll always remember the first time, the feeling was so intense I almost fell over
I too remember my 1st time back in 2013. It was the 1st time I successfully taped on a diaper after the previous 2 times I found adult diapers and had no clue how to do it. Also the 1st wetting. Wow, what an orgasmic feeling that was!😍 It was in an Abena Delta Form from my XP Medical ordering days. Ah, the feeling of completely relaxing my bladder and letting it slowly come out as it pleased. Man, I miss it. I just want to be padded again, it's been too long. 😞 But I shall survive. 💪

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed, Forced and 1 other person
To poop

Reactions: michaelmc and Jorelaxed
  • Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, Diaperboy27 and craigd1341
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
The padding having expanded and swelled after absorbing with a warm feeling below your butt is nice.
Sometimes adult diapers actually feel softer and better after you’ve wet them than they did while dry.

Also the weight of a fully soaked diaper’s padding hanging down between the legs feels very childish to me.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, Diprs2 and michaelmc
I love the feeling of a wet heavy nappy between my legs

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc and Jorelaxed
I love nothing more than being in a soaked nappy! The feeling of the weight and thickness are wonderful for me, and it reminds me how much of a baby I really am.

I love pooing in my nappy too, but the clean up can be a pain… As long as I'm not rushed, it's worth it though. :)

Reactions: Diprs2 and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
When I've wet my nappy i love to the warm wet feeling of sqwishy pulp , I'll squirm around to feel it move and slip about as i smoosh it.
I love the feel of the pee as it trickels down over my bum when i wee lying down on my back.
I love the feel of the bubbles of air tickling me as air escapes the pulp as my wee wicks away into the stuffing .
I love the "thup , thup sound when i pat the full nappy.
I love to watch little me fill the nappy in the full length mirror .
I love the secrecy of peeing infront of unsuspecting norms .

Whats your thrill of wetting?
Nappy , panties , bed
To poop or not to poop?
I think you nailed it.
But to add to what you just said… I love to hear it crinkle when I walk. I love the waddle annd finally to feel my smooth bum.
Never poop for me.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc and Jorelaxed
I love wetting my diapers because it just makes me feel so little and feels more natural for me. I truly believe potty training is not for me and totally believe I belong in diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, michaelmc, Lyric and 1 other person
dllovergirl83 said:
I think you nailed it.
But to add to what you just said… I love to hear it crinkle when I walk. I love the waddle annd finally to feel my smooth bum.
Never poop for me.
love that warm feeling all over my privates when wearing and buying pantyhose at jc penny.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed, michaelmc and 1 other person
Wetshisbed said:
I love the feeling of a wet heavy nappy between my legs
Me too !
Until it's so heavy it lets go and falls down to your ankles with thump!
Job done time for a new one ! ❤️

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
I gotta admit as an urinary incon person, the sensation a diaper gives when it swells up and presses against the body is on a whole other level.🤩🤩🤩
The best diapers I have tried so far for bulging are Trest elites, NRU STR8UPs and Northshore supreme plastic backed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, Diprs2 and michaelmc
Jorelaxed said:
I gotta admit as a urinary incon person, the sensation a diaper gives when it swells up and presses against the body is on a whole other level.🤩🤩🤩
Indeed! I found too after wetting, that if I bend over like I’m picking something up, the sensation intensifies.

Reactions: Diprs2
Well i like to wear and wet baby nappies these give me the real feeling that im small hehe. In my case i wear size 7 and 8 baby diapers and pullups and there a semi good fit there comfy but a lil tight. I just love that when i start peeing in my baby diaper that so snug against me that it extends / fills up with my warm wet pee haha. I love feeling the warmth in my diaper and wetness go up from my but al the way up to my crotch and i wear white baby diapers so you can see that i wet myself hehe. Also when i finish peeing i like to lay down until my diaper absorbed it all and its nice to feel the warmth around ur crotch just slowly fade away until its a saggy colder diaper that hangs a little lower.

Thats what i like about peeing my diapers :)

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Diprs2
diaperedjustin said:
Indeed! I found too after wetting, that if I bend over like I’m picking something up, the sensation intensifies.
thanks for the tip, love it running up crack.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Diprs2
Jorelaxed said:
I gotta admit as an urinary incon person, the sensation a diaper gives when it swells up and presses against the body is on a whole other level.🤩🤩🤩
The best diapers I have tried so far for bulging are Trest elites, NRU STR8UPs and Northshore supreme plastic backed.
Which one of these do you think have the softest outer cover? I've read a lot of good things about Trest but they are pretty expensive. Haven't tried the STR8UPs yet but they sound promising too.

• Love
The wetter it gets, the more you feel the diaper "hug"

• Love
Back