The School Diaper Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring the "Ethics" behind messing yourself in public. (Which is bullshit, if people can get shitfaced drunk and puke all over the place in public then you should be able to mess your diaper in public but that's just me) I wish you luck on your journey this week, don't get caught! Lol Definitely have more courage than I do.

AddyShadows said:
Barring the "Ethics" behind messing yourself in public. (Which is bullshit, if people can get shitfaced drunk and puke all over the place in public then you should be able to mess your diaper in public but that's just me)

I didn't know that was socially acceptable, especially in school settings. I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon and they lock people up for doing it given alot of places have laws concerning public intoxication.

rennecfox said:
I didn't know that was socially acceptable, especially in school settings. I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon and they lock people up for doing it given alot of places have laws concerning public intoxication.

They do, but still, people do it anyway and I find it rather disgusting. Some people get away with it, When you live behind a bar (Not of my own choice mind you) People get away with that kind of horrible behavior in the parking lot.

Edit*: Plus I could go on for AGES about things people get away with in public that are far worse than messing a diaper. It's none of their business. If someone is actually going out of their way to have decent smell prevention for their diaper while out it shouldn't be a problem. We seem to all be forgetting the people that just shit themselves in general because they're on drugs or drunk, or you know babies and IC people that can't help it. You can't hold people on a double standard like that.

Edit**: Plus its, im assuming anyway either really late highschool or university, people in uni are going to REEK of parties and other weird antics they get into. Its uni, not elementary, no one really gives a shit.

AddyShadows said:
They do, but still, people do it anyway and I find it rather disgusting. Some people get away with it, When you live behind a bar (Not of my own choice mind you) People get away with that kind of horrible behavior in the parking lot.
So because people do stupid things and sometimes get away with it, that's a free pass to poop your pants in public? Is that the arguement?

Edit*: Plus I could go on for AGES about things people get away with in public that are far worse than messing a diaper.
Please don't
It's none of their business. If someone is actually going out of their way to have decent smell prevention for their diaper while out it shouldn't be a problem.
There's only 100% effective diaper smell prevention and that's not using it, but messing it almost garuntees the odds of it being offensive ;)

We seem to all be forgetting the people that just shit themselves in general because they're on drugs or drunk, or you know babies and IC people that can't help it. You can't hold people on a double standard like that.
And all but the stupidest drunks are mortified later, and babies are not capable of controlling themselves, nor are incontinent people, and most of them are mortified when it happens too. Also common important difference all of these cases share ... it's involuntary

Edit**: Plus its, im assuming anyway either really late highschool or university, people in uni are going to REEK of parties and other weird antics they get into. Its uni, not elementary, no one really gives a shit.

We're not going to agree on this it seems, so I leave you with this. If someone jumps off a cliff would you follow not wanting to feel left out? Doing something stupid for the sake of doing it because someone does something stupider does not make it right

Last edited:
rennecfox said:
So because people do stupid things and sometimes get away with it, that's a free pass to poop your pants in public? Is that the arguement?

Please don't

There's only 100% effective diaper smell prevention and that's not using it, but messing it almost garuntees the odds of it being offensive ;)

And all but the stupidest drunks are mortified later, and babies are not capable of controlling themselves, nor are incontinent people, and most of them are mortified when it happens too. Also common important difference all of these cases share ... it's involuntary

We're not going to agree on this it seems, so I leave you with this. If someone jumps off a cliff would you follow not wanting to feel left out? Doing something stupid for the sake of doing it because someone does something stupider does not make it right

The jumping off a cliff argument is just stupid here, sorry. All I'm saying is there are bigger problems to deal with than someone who wants to use their diaper. If someone wants to use their diaper that's their business, NOT YOURS. And you are correct on one thing, we aren't going to agree on this.

Here is my view on the topic.

In regards to getting drunk and vomiting:

I have made an ass out of myself once or twice, not very often and definitely not yearly. At the time I drank more then I intended too, and threw up, I was totally humiliated in front of my friends by this, I felt horrible about the mess I had caused and definitely tried to help clean it up. I'll label it as an accidental inconvenience to those around me.

In regards to messing in public, when not IC.

It's not really in the same field as accidentally farting or throwing up in public, unless your taking measures such as plastic pants to cover up the smell, even dealing with a foul odor for 10 minutes can be enough to set people off their food, certainly enough to bother them, ESPECIALLY If they do not have the option of moving away from the source during a situation such as class.

Unless its in the field of a very occasional, innocent accident, your not being very respectful to those around you.

Although I disagree with the vomiting from alcohol example, I would use an example such as driving your car and using your turn signal at the very last second, or driving in a selfish way, in which its not you that has to take other drivers into consideration, but woe betide them if they do not take YOU into consideration. As I said before, Selfish.

MommyandMattling said:
Here is my view on the topic.

In regards to getting drunk and vomiting:

I have made an ass out of myself once or twice, not very often and definitely not yearly. At the time I drank more then I intended too, and threw up, I was totally humiliated in front of my friends by this, I felt horrible about the mess I had caused and definitely tried to help clean it up. I'll label it as an accidental inconvenience to those around me.

In regards to messing in public, when not IC.

It's not really in the same field as accidentally farting or throwing up in public, unless your taking measures such as plastic pants to cover up the smell, even dealing with a foul odor for 10 minutes can be enough to set people off their food, certainly enough to bother them, ESPECIALLY If they do not have the option of moving away from the source during a situation such as class.

Unless its in the field of a very occasional, innocent accident, your not being very respectful to those around you.

Although I disagree with the vomiting from alcohol example, I would use an example such as driving your car and using your turn signal at the very last second, or driving in a selfish way, in which its not you that has to take other drivers into consideration, but woe betide them if they do not take YOU into consideration. As I said before, Selfish.

While I agree with the idea that if you know you're going to be stuck in tight quarters with people and you can control it you shouldn't, I also must point out: When did we become so selfish in our own rights that we expect everyone to be overly concerned if the people around us are happy. That's like saying everyone has to wear something visually pleasing and anyone with an ugly sweater on needs to GTFO because it turned them off of their meal. Or, everyone has to drive a prius because otherwise they're destroying someone else's driving experience by the pollution and noise from their car. When you're out in public, smells and sounds and all of this is going to happen. When did society itself become so selfish as to deny someone something simply because they "don't like it." I remember when everyone used to just leave other people alone and that was the end of it, if you had a problem with it, it was your problem, not the person you had a problem with.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

AddyShadows said:
I also must point out: When did we become so selfish in our own rights that we expect everyone to be overly concerned if the people around us are happy.

I don't consider exposing other people to our fecal odors as being "overly concerned"? do you consider that just too nice for your taste?

AddyShadows said:
That's like saying everyone has to wear something visually pleasing and anyone with an ugly sweater on needs to GTFO because it turned them off of their meal

Apples to oranges mate, Fecal odors and clothing are not really in the same field. I would also add that most clothing at least reasonably cared for does not put people in mind of bacteria, or to put it plainly waste.

This is not a case of the social norm being unable to accept people for who they are, its a case of even other ab/littles/dls feeling that this is uncalled for, and they themselves would not want to be in that situation and empathizing with those that ARE put into that situation.

this is not a case of wearing clothing to be pleasing to others, in addition to clothing being a completely off the mark comparison, your comparing a visually stimulating article of clothing, with a invisible aroma.

to answer your question of when we became, as you put it "Overly Concerned" to being considerate to others, I think it was around preschool or kindergarten we learned some of the simplest forms of decency and consideration.

In regards to the idea that its those around you problem for not dealing with it, if that's the stance you take for the inconveniences in life, your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

Decency starts with the individual, each individual.
To me, needlessly exposing others to what to I would imagine at least 95% of the population would find repugnant, repulsive and offensive to get a personal feeling of comfort or thrill is selfish.

if you really want, you can tack on the representation your giving littles and abs in general, if anyone was to associate you and the community.

- - - Updated - - -

this thread is becoming increasingly reminiscent of another thread that appeared over the summer, and has made its appearance several times before that. I've stated my thoughts on the matter, if you feel differently, then thats your right. This is a topic that will always be returning to adisc no matter what we say.

Reactions: MarchinBunny
AddyShadows said:
While I agree with the idea that if you know you're going to be stuck in tight quarters with people and you can control it you shouldn't, I also must point out: When did we become so selfish in our own rights that we expect everyone to be overly concerned if the people around us are happy. That's like saying everyone has to wear something visually pleasing and anyone with an ugly sweater on needs to GTFO because it turned them off of their meal. Or, everyone has to drive a prius because otherwise they're destroying someone else's driving experience by the pollution and noise from their car. When you're out in public, smells and sounds and all of this is going to happen. When did society itself become so selfish as to deny someone something simply because they "don't like it." I remember when everyone used to just leave other people alone and that was the end of it, if you had a problem with it, it was your problem, not the person you had a problem with.

Yo if you're around people you just don't poop, why is that such a thing bruh? Whys it society being selfish? Not everyone has a stomach, not everyone likes diapers, there are people there who think poop is the literal grossest thing. Ive seen people who punch bums in the face if they smell like shit. It's not cool, duh, but it's of the universally accepted idea by most who view society from the functionalist perspective that wearing a sack of your human waste around your pelvic area voluntarily is disgusting and Joe Shmoe walking to work should not be exposed to it. Because you're infringing on his right to not be exposed to that. And yes, it is a right to not walk down the street and be exposed to things that virtually offend everyone. That's the reason there are exposure laws and the like.

Bruh, forget the semantics, it's disrespectful because it stinks, dude. I wake up in a wet and (eventually after a few moments of being awake) messy diaper every morning. I'm in one right now. I'll probably sit in it till work if I want to. Or at least lunch. But if a friend calls me up or I have to go shopping I'm gonna change into a fresh diaper and it's not being worried about selfish society... It's being respectful toward those around you. It's not about caring what people think in the pejorative sense. It's about not exposing them to something they don't wanna be exposed to because that's Their right to be able to traverse public places without being exposed to abjectly offensive sounds, sights, and smells.

Reactions: MarchinBunny and Sheepies
I have to agree. Pooping yourself when others are near you is just wrong. It doesn't matter if you're bowel incontinent either, doing that is just morally wrong. Oh wait, no it isn't. Get off your high horse guys. When it boils down to the end result, shit happens.

Slomo said:
I have to agree. Pooping yourself when others are near you is just wrong. It doesn't matter if you're bowel incontinent either, doing that is just morally wrong. Oh wait, no it isn't. Get off your high horse guys. When it boils down to the end result, shit happens.

Man I know you can miss me with that high horse nonsense. Bowel IC doesn't count. Does everyone keep missing the word voluntary? If you involuntarily void your bowels, ok. It's involuntary. But if you voluntarily void your bowels in public or want to and feel like it would just be so easy if that /pesky society/ didn't try to /control everyone with rules/ well then honestly you're doing more harm to OUR universal cause than anything because stinking up shopping malls and water parks and wherever else because we feel like we have the God given right is how we end up with another TLC special but ight bet....

I'm not sure what people are trying to get at, if your incontinent then as long as you take steps to prevent from any negative impacts to the people around you it's okay.
If your not incontinent the same should apply, as long as nobody gets hurt.
If you are "stinking up places" and you have an opportunity to change, that's wrong.
Whenever I have an accident I change, for the concern of me and the people around me.

I guess it's just my opinion then, coming from someone who grew up poor, who's just used to dealing with things smelling unpleasant. I could turn around and make all of your hypocrites because urine can smell too ya know, but I feel like people would just take that out of context too.

Look you're all taking my point of view out of context, WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of context. You're all also so self-righteous that you can't see the other point of view.

My opinion is rather simple: I'm not really for messing in public, I most likely wouldn't ever do it myself unless it was a legitimate accident, but I'm not going to stop other people from doing it because I may or may not find it gross. If we devolve to the level of "OMG THAT'S GROSS YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE I THINK IT'S GROSS" You devolve to the level of the people who say wearing a diaper in general is gross, wetting a diaper is gross, so on and so forth.

Let me give you a really good example, of why I really couldn't care about if other people are bothered by the smell of it though.
Because no one is ever considerate of what bothers me in public, ever. AT ALL. I have an incredibly sensitive nose, and because of other sensory issues I have, certain sights and sounds can trigger anxiety for me. Does that make me go around stopping people from doing whatever they're doing that's bothering me in public? No, I don't, Because I'm not going to impede someone else's life just to make mine easier. I'm not going to go over to that person and say "Hey can you stop making X noise because it's making me unable to function in public" I go somewhere else. Its public, people are going to smell, people are going to make noises, people are going to look different.

While its true that here the discussion is on voluntary voiding, why does it make it different from involuntary voiding? Just because someone has a medical condition makes them entitled to being allowed to do "Something Gross/Repulsive." I have medical conditions to and when I try to say things like that, people frown upon it because they feel like they're entitled to do whatever the hell they want regardless of if it's bothering anyone else, so why should someone have to not use their diaper?

You're all shaming something because you don't approve of it, treating it like it's an equivalent to murdering someone. Newsflash: It's not. This is more or less akin to the "Gay people shouldn't be allowed to show affection in public" argument. Because it "Bothers people in public" and its "Not decent" to do that. I take issue with the lines people draw, they draw lines conveniently around their argument so that they're always right, that "This can't be compared to that because I said so" Why not? It's the same principle. "People shouldn't be able to do X because Y group doesn't think it's decent to do in public"

Once you draw a line like that, you make yourself look like an asshole. And in regards to the passive aggressive statement that inferred that I never learned how to be decent in kindergarten/first grade, Boo-Fucking-Hoo you just hurt my feelings and did an indecent thing by saying that passive aggressive comment. . . Grow the fuck up, people aren't going to conform to your mold of "Decency" just because your pedestal of 'decency' is being challenged.

Just because you guys don't like it, doesn't mean it can't be allowed to happen. Is there a law against it? No, there's not. If someone has a problem with the smell, well why don't you go tell the person the smell is bothering you and kindly ask them if they can do anything about it, don't bitch and moan on something you can't change. If someone wants to take a dump in their pants let them. Who are you as a citizen of humanity to say to someone "No you can't do that because I think its gross." The world doesn't revolve around you. And by the way, not everyone is a decent human being either. Yes I may be "Decent" enough not to shit myself in public, but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to fit that mold, and some people's scale of decency is different than yours, we're not all the same copied and pasted person. Have some fucking respect that someone has a different view of it rather than just shaming them for it. Because in the end, I do agree with the argument that "No, people really shouldn't do that in crowded public spaces because the smell can be kinda gross." But I'm not sitting here preaching that because my "Feelings are hurt that someone made a bad smell in public."

Edit*:
TLDR Version:
And to FURTHER clarify: If you are not changing when you could, and are stinking up the place, go change, it's not really decent to stink the place up. But that doesn't mean you can't use your diaper if you want to. It's not indecent to use your diaper because you'd rather do that than use the toilet, what's indecent about it is subjecting people to the smell for an extended period of time, as long as you change promptly once you know you've messed, it should be fine.

Last edited:
Doesn't this all just come down to "showing consideration for others"? A two way street of person A not doing something they should know is likely to be offensive to person B, while person B isn't over-reacting and expecting to tell person A what they can do around them when it doesn't significantly affect them?

It's obviously not going to have a clear line in the sand, but it should be easy to tell the difference once it gets too extreme in either direction.

It's like someone listening to music on the bus. If they're keeping the volume down, they shouldn't get harassed over it. On the other hand they shouldn't be disturbing and distracting others around them by blaring music at obnoxiously loud levels. Each side needs to be considerate of the other. The only time it should be contentious is when the music is being played at a level that's not clearly too loud or too soft.

As for messing in public, I think we also need to take into account NEED. Someone on the bus playing a game on their phone making lots of noise, probably inconsiderate of others. Someone with a vision or reading disability listening to voice controls on their phone at the same level, I think THAT deserves a little more tolerance. IE if you're not IC, you shouldn't expect the additional tolerance that people will extend to those that NEED it. Expecting that is just plain being inconsiderate of others, abusing their tolerance and tending to make them less tolerant of those with an actual NEED. In the end it affects more people than you may at first realize.

Reactions: MarchinBunny
AddyShadows said:
I guess it's just my opinion then, coming from someone who grew up poor, who's just used to dealing with things smelling unpleasant. I could turn around and make all of your hypocrites because urine can smell too ya know, but I feel like people would just take that out of context too.

Sorry, no urine from a diaper really doesn't even come close to the smell of a bm. That difference in smell makes it not hypocritical. However, if a person's diaper is beginning to smell pretty bad, I would say the same applies. Stop disrespecting others, and go get a damned change. Stop making excuses for being rude.

you can't see the other point of view.

Pot calling the kettle black, I see.

My opinion is rather simple: I'm not really for messing in public, I most likely wouldn't ever do it myself unless it was a legitimate accident, but I'm not going to stop other people from doing it because I may or may not find it gross. If we devolve to the level of "OMG THAT'S GROSS YOU CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE I THINK IT'S GROSS" You devolve to the level of the people who say wearing a diaper in general is gross, wetting a diaper is gross, so on and so forth.

It's time for you to learn a little science, because we are not just talking about something gross. It's a lot more than that. Most people, heck ... most animals, have an instinctual response toward human waste. They avoid it like the plague. It's an evolutionary response animals have because it's actually toxic to be around such things.

Let me give you a really good example, of why I really couldn't care about if other people are bothered by the smell of it though.
Because no one is ever considerate of what bothers me in public, ever. AT ALL. I have an incredibly sensitive nose, and because of other sensory issues I have, certain sights and sounds can trigger anxiety for me. Does that make me go around stopping people from doing whatever they're doing that's bothering me in public? No, I don't, Because I'm not going to impede someone else's life just to make mine easier. I'm not going to go over to that person and say "Hey can you stop making X noise because it's making me unable to function in public" I go somewhere else. Its public, people are going to smell, people are going to make noises, people are going to look different.

Poor fallacious argument here. Being considerate requires one to know they are even doing something that is bothering someone. How do people know your nose is sensitive? How do they know your ears are too? How do people know you have anxiety?

Now here is the difference. You know a bm smell will bother people. You absolutely do know that. You don't freaking need someone to tell you that. That is the difference. Willingly doing it while knowing. Your comparisons are absolutely lacking here because you don't seem to understand what being considerate even means. You also have this terrible notion that just because other people might be inconsiderate, that means you should be too. Seriously?

Come on, if you seriously have issues with noises and such ... tell someone, and see if they decide to try and be a little less noisy. It's amazing how considerate people can be when they actually know. However, you can't expect them to be considerate when they don't even know they are being inconsiderate. Maybe it's time for you to speak up and stop expecting people to read your damned mind.

While its true that here the discussion is on voluntary voiding, why does it make it different from involuntary voiding? Just because someone has a medical condition makes them entitled to being allowed to do "Something Gross/Repulsive."

It's not being "allowed" to do it, they can't control it. It has nothing to do with being "entitled." Do you honestly think they like to have uncontrollable bms?
Doing it voluntary literally means, you don't give a damned about anyone else in your surrounding and that makes you a terrible person, because you are doing it fully well knowing it will bother people. You can't say the same about someone who is IC, because they can't freaking control it. They get a pass because they are not doing it on purpose. That makes it significantly different.

I have medical conditions to and when I try to say things like that, people frown upon it because they feel like they're entitled to do whatever the hell they want regardless of if it's bothering anyone else, so why should someone have to not use their diaper?

You just stated previously you don't go up to tell people when things are bothering you.

You're all shaming something because you don't approve of it, treating it like it's an equivalent to murdering someone. Newsflash: It's not. This is more or less akin to the "Gay people shouldn't be allowed to show affection in public" argument.

No one is saying it's like murdering someone. Also, that is a false equivalence. Gay people being allowed to show affection, isn't in the same ball park. Sure some people may not like it, but it's not actually causing them any sort of trouble at the end of the day. It's not causing them to lose their lunch, it's not toxic, and also a BM effects everyone, not just some people who are intolerant.

Because it "Bothers people in public" and its "Not decent" to do that. I take issue with the lines people draw, they draw lines conveniently around their argument so that they're always right, that "This can't be compared to that because I said so" Why not? It's the same principle. "People shouldn't be able to do X because Y group doesn't think it's decent to do in public"

It can't be compared because it's not comparable. Just because you want it to be ... doesn't change the fact that it isn't. We draw the line because we are decent people and we know the difference. Clearly, you have not actually put much thought into this as you seem to think, because all your arguments are terrible.

Once you draw a line like that, you make yourself look like an asshole.

Right, says the person who believes it's their right to be a bother to people simply cause some people bother you without even knowing they are doing so.

And in regards to the passive aggressive statement that inferred that I never learned how to be decent in kindergarten/first grade, Boo-Fucking-Hoo you just hurt my feelings and did an indecent thing by saying that passive aggressive comment. . . Grow the fuck up, people aren't going to conform to your mold of "Decency" just because your pedestal of 'decency' is being challenged.

Well, I hate to tell you this, but you did ask when did people learn it. And well ... you got the answer. It's true, you learn this sort of stuff in kindergarten/first grade.
It also isn't about conforming to any sort of mold of "decency" it's more about just doing the right thing.

You don't solve wrongs, by doing more wrongs. All that does is make you part of the problem. Just because a murderer kills someone, doesn't all of a sudden make murder ok. It's still wrong, and it will always be wrong. Other people doing wrong, doesn't change wrongs to right.

Just because you guys don't like it, doesn't mean it can't be allowed to happen. Is there a law against it? No, there's not. If someone has a problem with the smell, well why don't you go tell the person the smell is bothering you and kindly ask them if they can do anything about it, don't bitch and moan on something you can't change. If someone wants to take a dump in their pants let them. Who are you as a citizen of humanity to say to someone "No you can't do that because I think its gross." The world doesn't revolve around you. And by the way, not everyone is a decent human being either. Yes I may be "Decent" enough not to shit myself in public, but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to fit that mold, and some people's scale of decency is different than yours, we're not all the same copied and pasted person. Have some fucking respect that someone has a different view of it rather than just shaming them for it. Because in the end, I do agree with the argument that "No, people really shouldn't do that in crowded public spaces because the smell can be kinda gross." But I'm not sitting here preaching that because my "Feelings are hurt that someone made a bad smell in public."

We are saying it's wrong cause it's wrong. Sorry, it just is. If the person doesn't want to be decent, then why should we respect them and their views? Why shouldn't we point out something that is clearly wrong?

This isn't just a differing of opinion, this is something pretty universal for the most part, A BM smell is going to bother EVERYONE. Hell, I am not even saying you cant do that. By all fucking means... go right ahead. But don't expect me to sit by and not say anything cause I will fucking say something. If you have a problem with it, you are free to walk away and not listen. Again, no one is forcing anyone to do anything here. We are just making it clear, it's a pretty shitty thing to do while around people. Yes pun intended.

I will say, that all of the arguing about the classic "ethics of pooping" is nearly pointless. Yes, for others coming to site whom aren't studied on the argument, everyone's point of view can shed some light and lead to them making their own decision on how they feel about it. But I think it's a waste of time to try and change other people's mind's through arguing on a forum. Both side's have heard the other's plea.. and that's it. And there are already countless thread's on this already.

Those who choose to poo a diaper in public are going to do it, whether we are all there to angrily type at them or not. And if it is truly unethical to do so, I'm sure they'll learn this lesson the hard way, instead of in this thread. So without having to agree with the way they do it, we can let people live their lives how they want to.

AddyShadows said:
The jumping off a cliff argument is just stupid here, sorry. All I'm saying is there are bigger problems to deal with than someone who wants to use their diaper. If someone wants to use their diaper that's their business, NOT YOURS. And you are correct on one thing, we aren't going to agree on this.

And your arguement is equally stupid, the cliff analogy is classic example about thinking before being dumb. I'm sorry I hope one day you will grow up enough to realize that. When your in a public setting like a school it is others business as its imposing something on others not due to disability but by choice which is ignorant. People who smell bad enough even if it is not from diapers can be kicked out of places. And we as people can't always identify things we become accustomed too, like our scents, so we may think we smell fine others might sniff a few times.

Last edited:
Cloud said:
Those who choose to poo a diaper in public are going to do it, whether we are all there to angrily type at them or not. And if it is truly unethical to do so, I'm sure they'll learn this lesson the hard way, instead of in this thread.
I don't disagree, but unfortunately the actions of a few individuals are enough to tar the entire group. At least if there are threads around with the majority of people saying "don't do it in public if you can help it", we don't have to invoke the whole "silent majority" argument when someone says "oh you're one of those people?" And then proceeds to complain about an uncourteous abdl who sat next to them on a cross country airline flight.

Honestly I don't think messing in public is all that bad as long as you get yourself changed and cleaned up promptly. If you just carry on and let everyone smell you, that's where it gets inconsiderate. Take care of it right away, no harm no foul in my book. It's not some great moral grievance, and there are more offensive things people can do in public, like stink like body odor from not bathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back