The School Diaper Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikejames said:
then what's the point of doing it?
Maybe just not to use a public toilet?

Prizrak said:

good point. Shitting yourself is way less gross than using a public toilet.

mikejames said:
good point. Shitting yourself is way less gross than using a public toilet.
Well, I don't know about the place where you live, but here, where I live, public toilets are disgusting and scary. I'd better go in my diaper than sit on that toilet.

Prizrak said:

That doesn't really explain why one would feel the need to do it around others. Like why couldn't they first leave class .. away from people and then do it?

brabbit1987 said:
That doesn't really explain why one would feel the need to do it around others. Like why couldn't they first leave class .. away from people and then do it?
Well, I don't want to participate in argument, because meh. But my opinion is: it's ok to do it, but not in front of people (or do it without any smell xD) and that diaper needs to be changed immediately. Well, sometimes I mess in class during the lesson, but I just can't help it, I'm incontinent. If that happens I try to sneak out of class and go change as soon as possible (though it can be quite tricky because of ignorant teachers and disgusting uncomfortable toilets)

Prizrak said:
Well, I don't want to participate in argument, because meh. But my opinion is: it's ok to do it, but not in front of people (or do it without any smell xD) and that diaper needs to be changed immediately. Well, sometimes I mess in class during the lesson, but I just can't help it, I'm incontinent. If that happens I try to sneak out of class and go change as soon as possible (though it can be quite tricky because of ignorant teachers and disgusting uncomfortable toilets)

Well, then you and I agree. :3

mikejames said:
then what's the point of doing it?

I don't know. I just wanted to have the experiance.

brabbit1987 said:

I came up with a real good reason, but its comical and not serious. If someone was holding you at gunpoint and said there was no way you could make the situation worse. Yes there is. Lol

Allegro said:
Did you really just compare murder to messing a diaper?

Comparation would require me to say: Messing your diaper is on the same level as murder/is like murdering someone/etc. I simply stated that just because people do bad things doesn't mean you have a free pass to go out and wreak havoc. Messing yourself in public isn't necessarily bad, but from the moment other people are forced to smell it you're being a douchebag (you're as in he who messed :laugh:)

good luck

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I won't say much but I will be devil's advocate and say I don't condemn public wearing/messing like I used to.

I think if you don't linger too long in certain places then it's fine. And if someone gets a whiff of you it's not the end of the world.

I am not into the bodily messing issue due to the cleanup involved but I understand others who do this. I have done the oatmeal substitution and it does has its interesting / satisfying concepts. One thing about this site- it does give a lot of people a lot to think about from many perspectives; whether you agree with them or not. That alone is a GOOD ISSUE.

AddyShadows said:
Barring the "Ethics" behind messing yourself in public. (Which is bullshit, if people can get shitfaced drunk and puke all over the place in public then you should be able to mess your diaper in public but that's just me) I wish you luck on your journey this week, don't get caught! Lol Definitely have more courage than I do.
Hey poop happens. Babies poop toddlers poop. Do ya think they go somewhere special... Nope right there on the spot no matter who is there. So if ya gonna be an AB, that should be allowed! It just makes sense!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

AddyShadows said:
While I agree with the idea that if you know you're going to be stuck in tight quarters with people and you can control it you shouldn't, I also must point out: When did we become so selfish in our own rights that we expect everyone to be overly concerned if the people around us are happy. That's like saying everyone has to wear something visually pleasing and anyone with an ugly sweater on needs to GTFO because it turned them off of their meal. Or, everyone has to drive a prius because otherwise they're destroying someone else's driving experience by the pollution and noise from their car. When you're out in public, smells and sounds and all of this is going to happen. When did society itself become so selfish as to deny someone something simply because they "don't like it." I remember when everyone used to just leave other people alone and that was the end of it, if you had a problem with it, it was your problem, not the person you had a problem with.
Truth!

RainbowDash728 said:
Hey poop happens. Babies poop toddlers poop. Do ya think they go somewhere special... Nope right there on the spot no matter who is there. So if ya gonna be an AB, that should be allowed! It just makes sense!

No no and no. Just because someone is an AB, doesn't mean they are now free to inconvenience others. If there is no one around, fine. If you are around people, then no, it's not fine.
Also, being an AB doesn't actually make the person a baby who can't control such things. Your logic is flawed in that respect.

RainbowDash728 said:

And you've just continued to show why ABs will never, ever be socially accepted. And if ABs have this mentality, they deserve to not be accepted.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

MaxiPad89 said:
And you've just continued to show why ABs will never, ever be socially accepted. And if ABs have this mentality, they deserve to not be accepted.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.
Sorry... 😢

brabbit1987 said:
No no and no. Just because someone is an AB, doesn't mean they are now free to inconvenience others. If there is no one around, fine. If you are around people, then no, it's not fine.
Also, being an AB doesn't actually make the person a baby who can't control such things. Your logic is flawed in that respect.
Sorry... 😢

Note said:
This sort of behavior shouldn't be encouraged, but shunned, and is why I cannot take ADISC seriously anymore.

Seriously? I can't help but ask if you've actually read the full thread? This thread has been far from encouraging and frankly, despite OP stating on several occasions that they were being sensible about not sticking around others and changing basically immediately (I think it's fair to assume the "couple of minutes" OP said refers to the walk to the bathroom), I feel they've had much more of a negative reaction from this thread than possibly any other public messing thread we've had.

Sure, I agree that it shouldn't be done, but I'm sure we've had threads about doing much worse before and not given the OP as much of a slating...

Reactions: technofoghorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back