The Joy of a Messy Diaper

WittleDiaperBoi said:
I love it! I think most people’s issue with it has to do with the cleanup involved which I totally understand but I feel I have a pretty good system for getting clean at this point where it isn’t much of an issue for me so I look to do it whenever I can ☺️ in my opinion it’s one of the best feelings you can have in a diaper.
I agree. When you can totally regress to a toddler at the very moment you strip down to nothing but your diaper, stand alone, and poop in it, that is the best feeling ever. I loved it when I was a toddler and I still do. It sure makes dealing with IBS a lot easier.

Reactions: pampersguy827 and Abnalover
Well, I told myself my diaper was for wetting only. Yet, here I am in a messy diaper after just thinking I was pushing out some gas. Once it started, it wasn’t going to stop. Quick shower and a change and I’ll be back to squares.

Reactions: Abnalover
Cinderpamp said:
I do it occasionally, sometimes I will stand and try to do it as neatly as possible whenever I don't feel like cleaning a big mess.
I’m not a big pooper in diapers either but sometimes it’s just hard to avoid but mostly a just pee in them

It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is full of joy! I wet during the night and as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet touched the floor, I relaxed, pushed just a little and messed my diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen feeling the warm, soft poopy in my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm squishy mess in my diaper in the back and bottom and a warm bulging diaper in the front from wetting. It's chilly outside, Fall is coming, but my diaper is soooo warm and messy...oh my goodness, I just lifted up a little from my chair and added a bonus mess, perfect morning. I'll enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours while I do some work on my computer, productivity while sitting here in a messy diaper.😌😊

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and Hemix
Frungie said:
It's morning and my Abena M4 diaper is full of joy! I wet during the night and as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet touched the floor, I relaxed, pushed just a little and messed my diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen feeling the warm, soft poopy in my diaper. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee, and a warm squishy mess in my diaper in the back and bottom and a warm bulging diaper in the front from wetting. It's chilly outside, Fall is coming, but my diaper is soooo warm and messy...oh my goodness, I just lifted up a little from my chair and added a bonus mess, perfect morning. I'll enjoy my poopy diaper for several hours while I do some work on my computer, productivity while sitting here in a messy diaper.😌😊
Have fun fun fun!

Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
I have an idea, and maybe I will post this on another thread, but for all of us who enjoy poop on our butts, I think ABDL companies should consider something that would excite us. I would simply call it a musher. It is a mechanical device that applies pressure rhythmically, perhaps every 0.5 seconds, and it presses against the diaper and holds during half of the 0.5-second duration and releases during the second half of the 0.5 second duration. Something like that would be fun, or so I think.

• Thinking
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Frungie said:
I wouldn't be able to concentrate on work while messy, heeheeheeh, I'm jealous of thy concentration capabilities!! 😯🤭🤭

Tbh I mess my diapers because I feel like I would be wasting my diapers if I had to take it off to go and then have to put on a new one (I don’t like the idea of taking a diaper off and trying to put it back on- especially since my regular type of diaper has the second chance tapes and I try not to use them in case they won’t stick as well) plus it makes me feel more little! I don’t like to sit around in it though lol I know lots of people do, but I don’t want to be a super smelly bunny and disturb everyone around me lol

Reactions: Hemix and Tundra1975
Jinks said:
I don't mind pooping once in a while if I'm alone. I actually really like the feeling but don't do it that often because of the smell. My wife would totally not dig that...
My wife does not dig that either, even though she graciously accepts that I am a kinky guy. Once, when she came home from her part-time job, the first words out of her mouth were, “What's that smell?!” And then, after a very short pause, “Oh! Sorry. Could you please open the windows next time?”

Peter P.P.

• Wow
Reactions: pampersguy827 and Hemix
Hemix said:
I wouldn't be able to concentrate on work while messy, heeheeheeh, I'm jealous of thy concentration capabilities!! 😯🤭🤭
Nor would I. I can’t even manage it here at home!

If my wife will be away for a few hours, I’ll poop in my panties and pants and try to stay poopy for as long as it’s “safe” (my wife knows about my fetishes, but I try to keep them private). I’ll sit down (on a sheet of plastic or a pee pad) and try to read or work on a hobby project, but that’s never successful. I start squirming. I’ll try for a bigger, wetter deposit, forgetting that I had other plans. I give myself wedgies, and use my hands, inside my panties and outside, to spread it all over myself and use it as a great lube for masturbation. Then it’s time for clean-up. Maximum amount of poopy time? Maybe 10 minutes. Within half an hour, my clothes are in the washing machine and I’m squeaky clean and stepping out of the shower.

I’ve been doing this since I was about 14, with a four-year pause while I was in the Navy. Unfortunately, I’ve never lost my tendency to descend, at least for a brief spell, into post-poop self-loathing and depression.

Peter P.P.

PeterPPeevy said:
Nor would I. I can’t even manage it here at home!

If my wife will be away for a few hours, I’ll poop in my panties and pants and try to stay poopy for as long as it’s “safe” (my wife knows about my fetishes, but I try to keep them private). I’ll sit down (on a sheet of plastic or a pee pad) and try to read or work on a hobby project, but that’s never successful. I start squirming. I’ll try for a bigger, wetter deposit, forgetting that I had other plans. I give myself wedgies, and use my hands, inside my panties and outside, to spread it all over myself and use it as a great lube for masturbation. Then it’s time for clean-up. Maximum amount of poopy time? Maybe 10 minutes. Within half an hour, my clothes are in the washing machine and I’m squeaky clean and stepping out of the shower.

I’ve been doing this since I was about 14, with a four-year pause while I was in the Navy. Unfortunately, I’ve never lost my tendency to descend, at least for a brief spell, into post-poop self-loathing and depression.

Peter P.P.
I usually last between 30-45 minutes, but sometimes I stayed dirty for a bit more, up to 2 hours. Sometimes I felt so comfortable it was hard for me to go back and change.

I have to say I do it at a natural park only, so I don't really know how much I'd be able to stay messy. I think it wouldn't be a problem for me, I was already used to wear a dirty underwear from time to time, but I'd change after a while anyway.

I don't sit down until I'm about to "play" and change, I like watching and feeling the bulge. Besides, since I wear a pull-on nappy, I don't want to risk leaks. When I'm done, I change immediately (it's harder at the beginning, but it always takes a certain amount of wiping until I get clean).

I do like the sensation and feeling bubbles down there while I sit down and proceed to "adult play", but I always keep the mess out of my sight and contained.

Reactions: Bunssaway1
Tadano2 said:
It's the best. I do it any chance I get. Wife going away this weekend for 8 days. Much messy fun will be had.
Its always nice when you get a week alone for some messy fun
This thursday i get a lovely week to have open messy fun.myself 😀. Cant wait

• Love
Reactions: babydl, MiddleJacob, Floodingpants and 1 other person
On a few occassions when I have accidentally messed my Nappy I have had to sit down to reduce the bulge at the rear and whilst it is usually a pleasurable feeling spreading it I have to bear in mind that the larger the spread the more likely the smell will get out and the clean up will have to be more intense.
And it always happens in the most inconvenient place too !
Fortunately every time I have been caught out is when out in the middle of nowhere walking usually alone thankfully.
On one occassion I had to make well sure I stayed downwind of my fellow walker and that was so embarrassing although I am 99% sure they never realised I had pooped my pants.
I also have on rare ideal occassions deliberately filled my Nappy .such as being home alone and have found it to be very therapeutic when clean up is all at hand and under no pressure or rush to clean up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DonnieDiaper and Bunssaway1
The simple joy of a wet and messy morning diaper is a great way to start the day. This morning is no different when I woke up after consciously wetting my Attends Premier diaper covered with a printed CTDC diaper cover with no leaks inside. As soon as I got out of bed all I had to do was relax and messed my diaper. Walking down to the kitchen feeling the warm, soft poopy in my diaper was intensely enjoyable. I have removed my CTDC diaper cover and now I am sitting here with the most delightful squishy sensations in my diaper but fortunately no diaper blowout. I took off the diaper cover because I didn't want to risk my poopy squishing out and soiling my pretty printed diaper cover, but like I said, all is good, no diaper blowout...yet!

Why do people insist on random excessive crotch shots. We have rules against excessive amount of them not relating to the subject.

I took a poll and most members here do not want to see them at all & especially if not to show how they fit or doing a useful review. I love every one here but I do not want to see people in their diaper in a open form And I got well over 150 votes cast. So is not just me and I know that for a fact. Only 13% like them and don't mid seeing them in any thread.

Reactions: messymtbrider
Diaperman95 said:
Why do people insist on random excessive crotch shots. We have rules against excessive amount of them not relating to the subject.

I took a poll and most members here do not want to see them at all & especially if not to show how they fit or doing a useful review. I love every one here but I do not want to see people in their diaper in a open form And I got well over 150 votes cast. So is not just me and I know that for a fact. Only 13% like them and don't mid seeing them in any thread.

I didn't look at all these posts, Diaperman95. But I appreciate you as a member trying ot babysit.

I'll look at these crotch shots but if they're in justsies diapers, I guess be a little more creative!:think:

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBoy2023
I just saw one. It wasn't too bad, but defo not something to be emulated.

MiddleJacob said:
I didn't look at all these posts, Diaperman95. But I appreciate you as a member trying ot babysit.

I'll look at these crotch shots but if they're in justsies diapers, I guess be a little more creative!:think:
I'm with you and Diaperman. Why display it on the web? I am blind, and I wish not to see someone else's crotch, either diapered or not. Keep it to yourself, please! I wouldn't even take a picture of myself wearing just a diaper. That sort-of imagery is left in private and only reserved for one looking at himself-herself in a mirror.

MiddleJacob said:

I not trying to baby sitter but I am a member and for totally different reasons than you and most others. I find it distasteful for a support group for AB,DL and Incontinent users. I had heard others complain or agree in the past so I wanted to do a poll. If I offended you or anyone else my apology. Perhaps you could put a link to you in your diapers in the media section if someone wants to see you in a diaper they can still enjoy too. Either way I appreciate people doing this act in open forums to realizing that not all others are here for the same reason. Thank you for understanding. I really like the respect our members have for each other. This is why I did the poll. You have a wonderful day and I do hope to read your post in the future as I have nothing but respect for all members and want everyone to have a great time and feel wanted.

Poopy diapers are normal for me.

Reactions: prg333
Back