Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, Kiwirob, doublepadded and 31 others
That's what diapers are for...many do enjoy going "big potty" in their Pampers, many of us don't like the mess or clean-up and prefer to soak our diapers instead. But you're cool here...enjoy! 🥳

• Wow
Reactions: PearlandDL, dllovergirl83, RachelOlivia and 14 others
I do like an occasional poop in my diapers. but no fan of the clean-up. Mostly I just love to go potty in my diapers whenever feel the urge and change only when I'm soaked. Also really love to wet my bed at night wearing my diapers and rubber pants.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Bedw3ttingcosmonaut, babydl and 6 others
I really don't care much for messy diapers, at least on the "fun" factor. But there are times I wish I was wearing a diapers, like when it hits me really fast, and I have to be very careful to stand up and get to the bathroom fast. Sometimes that doesn't happen too well. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: babydl, Jorelaxed, Diaperman95 and 5 others
Years ago I was so disgusted to having pooped myself because it's beaten into your head that it's this horrible thing... Now I do it every day and it's just become a normal thing.

Reactions: SuperDuperMan85, babydl, TheDideeboy and 9 others
its the best feeling in the world....well the second best :D

• Haha
Reactions: PearlandDL, Littleboyplastic, DiaperedGene and 10 others
I'm torn on whether I enjoy the feeling of it or the anticipation of it more. I am not a fan of liquid stools, so I avoid large enemas. I will typically fiber load for a couple of days and if I feel that I need a little bit of help, I will use one of the tiny liquid glycerin enemas, then I just enjoy the experience.
I also like to lay on my stomach (most unnatural pooping position possible) and feel the loss of control.

Reactions: PearlandDL, babydl, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 7 others
Since I have little choice in the matter I made the conscious decision to embrace it. Years ago, when I first came across those that love scat actions on the internet I was repulsed, but nature has a way of making you regret saying “never”. About 6 years ago I had to begin wearing diapers 24/7 to deal with my dual incontinence and had to learn to deal with the issue that once disgusted me. Years ago I heard the saying “Life is 10% what comes at you and 90% what you do with it.” and it surely has held true in my life. A bad attitude towards something, or someone, can make dealing with it, or them, pure misery while the converse can make the situation, or the individual, bearable, possibly even enjoyable. This has brought me to the point where something I once dreaded now I actually find enjoyable and relatively easy to manage, even when using cloth diapers and plastic pants. Recently I was at my cabin, which has a broken waterline, so no shower or water. Even this situation was manageable with large sized wipes, disposable diapers (thank you Abena and MegaMax!), and a bit more patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: PearlandDL, chuck, denimchicken and 4 others
It's a no never for me, too much work to clean up :(

• Love
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora, dllovergirl83, PaddedRita and 3 others
I do it occasionally, sometimes I will stand and try to do it as neatly as possible whenever I don't feel like cleaning a big mess.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I do it very occasionally. I like all the sensation of messing myself, but I'm not a fan of the cleanning afterwards,xD.

Reactions: PearlandDL, NervousBreakdown, QTnPLASTIC and 2 others
i don't do enema's
Just natural use ^^

Reactions: DBabygirl2
I try to mess my diapers at least once a day, I will mess my diaper more often if needed.
For when I started wearing diapers as an adult I only wanted to wet my diapers and only after a few years I started messing my diapers once a week to see how I like it.
I haven't used a toilet on 20 years since I learned I loved messing my diaper as much a wetting them.

Reactions: PearlandDL, DBabygirl2 and BobbiSueEllen
I think a lot of us are in the boat of the sensation of letting go and the feeling is amazing but clean up can be such a pain that one does it rarely or not at all.
I’m in that same boat, but I also put smell as a reason why I don’t do it all the time. After going it’s like a timer starts on how long till you start to smell so you can’t do it anywhere where you can’t change before it smells. Even then after clean up the smell can still linger.
I agree the feeling of letting go the pressure and feeling your rear fill up is so nice but there are so many cons at the same time that it’s not worth it most of the time.

Reactions: PearlandDL, HappilyDiapered03, DiaperedSubHubby and 10 others
same here messing my diapers is a great feeling

Reactions: DBabygirl2, JazzBaby, bigtoddler96 and 3 others
I don't mind pooping once in a while if I'm alone. I actually really like the feeling but don't do it that often because of the smell. My wife would totally not dig that...

Reactions: PearlandDL, 87dervaTheExplora, nicksjeep and 1 other person
Zeke said:
Years ago, when I first came across those that love scat actions on the internet I was repulsed, but nature has a way of making you regret saying “never”.
This is me too. Keep in mind as you read this that I’m a YES, a guy who “knows the joy of a messy diaper.”

As a toddler, I was so thoroughly taught to feel shame and disgust at my poo that even getting a tiny bit on my finger while wiping as a young kid seemed like a terrible dirty secret. As a school age kid (almost never around babies) I remember grasping the reality that babies poo in their pants, and not thinking I could deal with that even just once. I wondered why anyone would become a parent when they had to see and smell and touch and clean that up every day for two or three years?? (That was a pretty large portion of the age of my known universe at that point, so it did not seem short.) And they might even do it in public, and everyone would know.

I remember being very embarrassed to realize how many times I’d been in poopy diapers as a baby, and who had to have known and even seen me changed. I thought pretty much everyone shared this level of repulsion and humiliation about poo.

Then as a teen I started wetting play and diaper play. My leftover “little kid“ shame about both of these was real too, but just enough to make it all terribly exciting and forbidden. It never even crossed my mind at first that I or anyone would ever poop themselves on purpose.

And then I had baby cousins in diapers and saw they were completely unfazed by the feelings (and social taboo) of standing in a room full of people, or sitting in a high chair at the dinner table, and very obviously filling their pants. And their parents, and mine seemed to find it all perfectly okay and even kind of adorable.

I got so curious about it then, what it would feel like, and now I wanted to, just to try it — but I still thought it was wrong and terribly perverse. I pretty much knew there must be something badly wrong with me to even think about doing that at my age. To find the thought (so confusing to me, and no one must ever know) arousing. To start to play with myself imagining doing it, like a baby. To think about being in poopy diapers too when I played my pee games.

Then to really and truly do it, poop (and pee) myself like a baby, and think it was fantastic feeling and absolutely thrilling.

I really liked it (ridiculously messy and impractical as it was) but I honestly think the first few times I dirtied myself, if I had somehow been caught in the act I would have seriously considered killing myself from the shame. As a very nerdy kid, I went looking in the library at this point for why anyone might want to do this. All I found was deep corners of psychology books that treated it as a sign of sad and severe mental or behavioural disturbance. That definitely did not help.

I think it was four years before I knew I wasn’t the only one. It took a long time for that to grow into “this is just something that happens, that a lot of kids imagine and try.” Then I started finding honest corners of parenting books that said most babies don’t mind having wet, dirty diapers at all, and some might even “enjoy their odour and feel.” And it became clear that a whole range of socially unmentionable things to do with pee, poop, diapers and nursing like a baby are some of the most common fetishes there are.

It still took me about another 20 years to start talking about this with anyone… (Thank you, Experience Project, c. 2010.) @Newbaby110521, that’s a very long answer to: “Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me?” You, me, and lots of others. (And very likely a whole lot of babies.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeTrue, PearlandDL, babydl and 16 others
I also consider it one of the best feelings while wearing a diaper: when having an urge, squat, push a load in your diapers, and then "accidentally" fall on my butt while getting it all squished (as some toddlers do). It kinda makes a butt so nice and warm when it spreads everywhere, and it stays nice and warm for a while (differently from peeing, which absorbs pretty quickly, and you do not feel that something was done after a few minutes).

I also consider squishing my load as an ultimate toddler-like moment - the thing only toddlers and babies have absolute liberty to do, and nobody is angry with them or even considers it even kinda cute. It is an ultimate taboo for adults or older kids, even if they have a poopy accident.

I also totally agree with Sinceiwassmall: I guess many of us even liked to do it while being toddlers, and there may be some very natural and innocent childhood pleasures associated with it, very rarely talked about (even among parents when they talk about their kids still in diapers).

• Love
Reactions: BeTrue, PearlandDL, NorthwestDiaperDude and 7 others
A good mess once in awhile and just squish it over my bottom and up the front and back of my diapers is really fun and naughty. I don't do it often but when I do I like to stay in my messy diapers for as long as I can and get them nice and soggy during the day until I have to be changed.

Reactions: PearlandDL, randomgamerguy, NorthwestDiaperDude and 4 others
Back