pawshine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hopefully I can post this here, apologies if this kind of post is prohibited. I have been working on this project for nearly a year now and just recently went public with it! I really hope I succeed....an affordable XL sized sippy cup is truly a dream I hope comes true very soon!
Hi and hello everyone :))

I am back again with one of my progress reports for the extra big sippy cup project !
Screenshot 2023-12-14 120958.png
The Adult Sized Sippy Cup, a (nearly) foot tall, 20 ounce, bpa free plastic, double handled, soft spouted sippy cup made with adults in mind. Coming in 10 colors it is the first extra large childishly styled plastic sippy cup on the market!

At this current point in time we are 30% funded! That is $10,631 out of $35,000! With just 40 days left to raise just under 25k it would be a great help if you could back the project and share it around as much as possible! Please consider backing ASAP, even if you support today you won't be charged until the end of January.

Let's keep going strong and bring this extra big, extra affordable and extra colorful set of cups to life!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theadultsippycup/the-adult-sippy-cup

Reactions: rantigr, Littlebabaprince, Alecsam and 1 other person
Back