SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm extremely happy of the support I've gotten these past few days. Whether it's any of my threads or even stating the fact that I was sick and getting nothing but love and support, I really feel like this I'd my home whenever I feel the need to be ABDL.

I have a little Instagram/Twitter, but I don't really feel that close to other people like I do on here. I've definitely loved being on here more than I have being on any other social media platform because being Herr actually allows me to express myself without any consequences.

I would thank a few select people but I don't want anyone to feel left out. Anyone who has interacted with me in any way, shape, or form you have my deepest gratitude and I truly love all of you. More than words can describe. Thanks for being my friend and more importantly allowing me to be part of this amazing community. ☺️☺️🫶🫶🫂🫂💖💖🥰🥰

-Andrea

• Love
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 7 others
I totally get what you mean, within about a week of starting to interact with the ADISC community this site became my home on the internet. The people that make up this community are just the most kindest and supportive beans ever. This includes you. You haven’t been allowed here, you’ve been welcomed because your a wonderful person who makes this amazing community even better, sending you a really sqeezy hug princess 🤗.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and SissyPwincessAndrea
AsherDearing said:
I totally get what you mean, within about a week of starting to interact with the ADISC community this site became my home on the internet. The people that make up this community are just the most kindest and supportive beans ever. This includes you. You haven’t been allowed here, you’ve been welcomed because your a wonderful person who makes this amazing community even better, sending you a really sqeezy hug princess 🤗.
Thank you Asher you're one of the people who make me feel so welcome and loved here. I love you deeply 🥰🥰💖💖☺️☺️

Love you too 🥰.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
Back