Tell me some specific things about you as a little.

lust4apples

He/him please.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Title a little vague as I'm curious about two specific questions:

When you are in little space do you have the same name as you do in big space? If no, why not?

When you are in Little Space are you the same gender as big space. Do you even have a gender or are you just a kid/baby? Why or why not if you feel up to explaining. (to clarify I only care about gender, not biological sex)

I'm curious because while I know I am a little boy, I sometimes really want to wear the cute "girlier" diapers and the 1st onesie i bought is a bit more fem coded. I'm also considering going by a different name when I'm in little space and wondered if their were others who do so.

Same name, same gender (man/boy). But I definitely understand the appeal of the more soft, feminine side. Whatever feels comfortable, right?

Reactions: lust4apples
Female little, different name then my adult one. Misty is my little name as well as my fursona name because they are connected which is part of what influenced my username here.

Reactions: BBBen and lust4apples
Well, I only play in my little space alone. I want a little name, but don't really have one and I don't really call myself by name, so it is not needed I guess. I am for sure the same gender (man/Boy) - why, not sure, it is just how I feel. I only very recently started to feel like an AK. I have always thought I was a pure DL, but now I do not know. As of late, some crazy craving to be in little land as taken over my head. I have thought about a more feminine persona before, but it just does not seem right to me. I am a little boy who wants to be kept safe by his CG and trys to be good. but... fails on occasion and may even get a spanking for it.

Reactions: BBBen, littlemoosey and lust4apples
Same name just said in a more cutesy way, same gender to, but compared to what big me would want it is what’s classed as more girly 😂 even though biologically I’m a girl big me would wear jeans/leggings hoodies etc where as little me does want pink pink stuff and dresses etc

claire123 said:
Same name just said in a more cutesy way, same gender to, but compared to what big me would want it is what’s classed as more girly 😂 even though biologically I’m a girl big me would wear jeans/leggings hoodies etc where as little me does want pink pink stuff and dresses etc
That rings pretty true for little boy me too. Big me is very jeans and t-shirt most of the time (though I love loud sweaters and bright camp shirts too) I can already tell little me wants ALL the colors, bright ones, neons, pastels, blues, pinks, purples, greens, reds, yellows. Just the more cute and fun the better.

When I'm in little space, I don't respond to anything but the name Squiggle! My Abba gave it to me!!!

And with gender, I feel no gender at all when I'm small! When someone calls me a boy or a girl it doesn't register, I'm just squiggle :) I'm a demi-boy though, so it does make sense!

Reactions: mistykitty
Joke's on you. The little boy with my name is me. I just have an adult body I can use to my advantage and I'm good at playing along and pretending in order to get what I want from the outside world. 🤭🤪

Last edited:
Little girl/Baby girl...sometimes a a kitten or dino in which gender doesn't matter to me...or maybe it doesn't matter any of the time because it's not something I really think about!

The name matters though I'm not always in babyspace but if I am, to give this an age...let's say 0-3 years, I'm called Bug. If I'm older 4-6, I'm Cricket.

I don't knows why it just is. Cricket came first and Bug just happened some where along the way. These days I'm Bug more and more...most the time really.

My little self is just me at home when I'm not working or out running errands. It's not some separate thing that I become sometimes. I do normal stuff around the house..... housework, cooking, reading, etc etc. I'm just a baby when I do it. I typically just sit around the house in a shirt and a diaper with my doll and paci. Things like pants are only worn outside. At home it's baby time all the time. I'm trans and I'm not a sissy, but I love wearing pretty baby things. I'm not a sub or a Dom or a switch. I'm just..... something. That's about it really

Reactions: gigglesquiggles and RaawrrrPincess
PinkyJujubean said:
My little self is just me at home when I'm not working or out running errands. It's not some separate thing that I become sometimes. I do normal stuff around the house..... housework, cooking, reading, etc etc. I'm just a baby when I do it. I typically just sit around the house in a shirt and a diaper with my doll and paci. Things like pants are only worn outside. At home it's baby time all the time. I'm trans and I'm not a sissy, but I love wearing pretty baby things. I'm not a sub or a Dom or a switch. I'm just..... something. That's about it really
I'm the same I just do things as I normally would do and details don't matter...I could be a princess one min or driving trucks in my dino shirt the next. Pants...I do forget those sometimes when going outside but my neighbors are a million miles away...so it's a no pants party alls the time.

When I'm feeling a little older I wear training pants but I'm unpotty trained for reals so it's a disaster. And I'm made to put my diapie back on!

For the most part, I have the same name. I am a baby boy. There is nothing special about it. I do like dressing up in girlie stuff like leggings, dresses, skirts, etc. I would go by a different name. However, I had to say bye bye to the girlie stuff, because it was starting to upset my wife, so I stopped dressing up. I still like that stuff, but I had to sadly give it up. 😪

It is difficult to say for sure.

I identify as non-binary (transfem) when I'm in big mode but I'm not sure that my insistence on feminine coding as a little isn't just a symptom of my being able. Big me is resigned to being seen as more masculine than I would like so I think little me wants to be seen as more feminine as a sort of balancing act.

In terms of my name I'm lucky enough to have one which is unisex so that doesn't really change, though I do have a soft spot for Alice.

I am male, but when little, I identify as a girl, because I like girly clothes such as dresses, and having my hair in pigtails. Little girls have far more interesting clothes than little boys do!

I have a little girl name, if only because of using a different name when I go to events.

Back