Straight-CIS Male love of the feminine

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love my wife and I love regular relations with her. But when I'm honest with myself I am also attracted to all things feminine, including pink diapers and the thought of wearing "panties for men" that are available for purchase. I wear pink diapers for fun (my wife knows) and I just ordered some underwear on Amazon that looks suspiciously like women's panties (even though it is marketed to men).

I don't think I want to cross-dress. But there is a feminine side of me that is hella turned on by all things feminine.

I'm putting this out there just for discussion. Any "straight" guys find feminine things sexy?

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, newAB43, oldskool and 10 others
I am 100% straight but find all things feminine sexy. The feel the look everything. There’s nothing more liberating than a pink nappy and a swishy but short dress that just shows glimpses of the secret underneath. If I was born a female ABDL it would be so much easier to go out in public with your nappy under a dress, nobody would be any the wiser … we can all dream ….

Reactions: Ali123, DLJosie, newAB43 and 5 others
Absolutely. I am straight(ish). I'm married to my wife for 18 years. Most everything about me is masculine except this. I am absolutely drawn towards my feminine side when it comes to ABDL issues. The cartoons and toys I'm drawn to are definitely directed more towards girls. Pink diapers are the best. However I think I'm a little more drawn than yourself. My ultimate desire is to dress up as a princess, even if it's just for one day, and to have a mommy to share it with.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyBeeGee, Ali123, DLJosie and 6 others
I am straight, but I love to wear lace, ruffles and satin. I like short dresses and love to put my hair up in pigtails with ribbon. At light I sleep in cloth diapers and plastic pants with a satin nightgown.

Attachments

• 20230620_194426.jpg
    20230620_194426.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: DLJosie, newAB43, Chrissie and 4 others
Heterosexual man here. I have zero desire to wear feminine garments myself, or behave in a feminine way, and I do not find men attractive. I am, however, highly attracted to many things feminine. I positively love the sight of a lady wearing a fluffy, poufy skirt or dress, especially in pink, red, or white, or other girlish outfits, preferably on the demure side. I love that there are pink ABDL diapers available. I am attracted to women who act feminine, demure, and polite, but they are few and far between anymore. I'm also a big fan of anime and manga that are aimed more at girls and women than boys or men. While I've always found myself attracted to such things, I think a part of it is my response to the current western societal trend of heavily discouraging "classic femininity" for women and instead pushing them to act, think, and dress exactly the same as men.

Reactions: newAB43, ShyBoo81, diaperdude and 3 others
Beware that lingerie is the entrance drug to cross dressing. You start by wearing panties under your clothes and it progresses.

Attachments

• 0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    0a1a78a16eb9f71d3a01b491f5b2e8e3.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Patricia48, TrickCyclist, OriginalWetone and 9 others
My wife was always sort of perplexed when I'd buy girl Goodnites instead of the boy ones. The girl Goodnites looked my babyish but truth be told, I love girl things like panties and skirts, etc. Girl clothes are so much more imaginative and artful. Guy clothes are boring. It's too bad that contemporary society is so strict in what we can wear.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, newAB43, Angelapinks and 7 others
Straight male, but enjoy the feeling of feminine clothing. Even though I’m more athletic built, I’ve always had extra fat around my pecs that I’ve always been embarrassed up, like A cups. So I don’t know if that affected my mindset when I was younger, just that I looked like I had breasts when I was in middle school even though I wasn’t overweight. So enjoy wearing sports bras, and panties have always felt nice even though I’m average in the genital department.

I think since I have a negative view of myself physically, and feel like I’m not attractive or desired, i see the beauty of women, and how they wear certain dresses and clothing, and, being attracted to that, that type of clothing makes me feel attractive.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, messydiaper, newAB43 and 3 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Beware that lingerie is the entrance drug to cross dressing. You start by wearing panties under your clothes and it progresses.

I first wore a pair of panties when I was in my mid-teens, and while I have occasionally tried on one of my wife’s slips, or a bra, or pantyhose, only panties arouse me beyond my normal baseline horniness.

For the last ten years or so, I’ve worn panties exclusively and have no desire crossdress beyond that point, not in “real life,” at least. But I do fantasize about going out and about in a knee-length, yellow sundress decorated with flowers, wearing light-weight, white nylon, brief-style panties trimmed with a bit of lace and loose enough to accommodate arousal, a matching bra (with magically, temporarily enlarged breasts), white leather sandals, dark sunglasses, and a white, broad-brimmed straw hat.

And now I am imagining what would happen if I were out and about in that pleasing outfit, had to use the bathroom, and no bathroom were available….

Peter P. P.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Abnalover, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
messydiaper said:
. I wear pink diapers for fun (my wife knows) and I just ordered some underwear on Amazon that looks suspiciously like women's panties (even though it is marketed to men).

There are indeed “panties” for men. I once ordered a pair of custom-made panties for men. The were very feminine looking although they didn’t fit very comfortably, but even before I tried them on they were doing nothing for me. There’s a store in my very gay neighbourhood that sells nothing but “panties for men,” but I don’t shop there because they don’t sell “real panties“! It seems that it’s primarily marketing that determines whether underwear is “feminine” or “masculine”.

Peter P. P.

Last edited:
Reactions: messydiaper, Angelapinks and rbm
dogboy said:
It's too bad that contemporary society is so strict in what we can wear.
My feelings exactly.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Angelapinks, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 4 others
95% straight male, married, two kids. Have a masculine job, hobbies and interests, but, when it comes to clothing,
I have no real interest in men's wear, never had. I DO love female clothing, the more feminine, the better and they are very sexy.
I have a huge collection of underwear and bathing suits and a few dresses and skirts.
It feels really good to put on a pink diaper and when I can dress up in full costume, I feel free and alive.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, tobebabygirl, DiaperedSubHubby and 4 others
messydiaper said:
I love my wife and I love regular relations with her. But when I'm honest with myself I am also attracted to all things feminine, including pink diapers and the thought of wearing "panties for men" that are available for purchase. I wear pink diapers for fun (my wife knows) and I just ordered some underwear on Amazon that looks suspiciously like women's panties (even though it is marketed to men).

I don't think I want to cross-dress. But there is a feminine side of me that is hella turned on by all things feminine.

I'm putting this out there just for discussion. Any "straight" guys find feminine things sexy?
Dear Messy, Your question makes me smile. I would guess that about half the membership, myself included, would answer “yes!”.

Reactions: Angelapinks and messydiaper
BuddyBoy said:
Dear Messy, Your question makes me smile. I would guess that about half the membership, myself included, would answer “yes!”.
(My panties for men arrive tomorrow. Bikini style made of a satin material. I wasn't able to pull the lever for hot pink just yet. I got the assorted black, brown, red, yellow, and white assortment. Little steps. :) )

Reactions: DLJosie, newAB43, OnePiece and 2 others
BuddyBoy said:
Worn bikini and string bikin panties for years. I like to wet in the diaper panties underneath during the day. I like a tight lycra feeling.
BuddyBoy said:

Reactions: messydiaper
Very relatable. Teen Cottontail did a lot of experimenting with lingerie. My gender identity and sexuality were a bit unresolved, and I think there was an autoerotic element as well: Exploring myself as a female was altogether easier and safer than exploring another female! At the time it felt like an outgrowth of my little side, which had leaned female a lot earlier and still does. In hindsight I'm not sure the two were related. Little me continues to love feminine diapers, pacifiers, and other baby items. Adult me is pretty firmly male and straight, and is happiest when Wife models the cute bras and panties. Still, I've adopted (misappropriated?) the Sissy label as a way of calling out my little girl side, mostly because I don't know how else I'd do it.

Reactions: Floodingpants, messydiaper, newAB43 and 3 others
Cottontail said:
Very relatable. Teen Cottontail did a lot of experimenting with lingerie. My gender identity and sexuality were a bit unresolved, and I think there was an autoerotic element as well: Exploring myself as a female was altogether easier and safer than exploring another female! At the time it felt like an outgrowth of my little side, which had leaned female a lot earlier and still does. In hindsight I'm not sure the two were related. Little me continues to love feminine diapers, pacifiers, and other baby items. Adult me is pretty firmly male and straight, and is happiest when Wife models the cute bras and panties. Still, I've adopted (misappropriated?) the Sissy label as a way of calling out my little girl side, mostly because I don't know how else I'd do it.
Cottontail, For me identifying as a sissy confirmed your male identity. You are a male with a lot of feminine proclivities. (Others will disagree with me on this narrow definition.)

Reactions: messydiaper and Cottontail
(My satin-like bikini assortment came tonight and my wife asked me to try them on so she could see. She approves and tells me to hit buy on the hot pink ones! I'm going for it! She says the rules of fashion have changed and anyone can wear what one likes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!) :)

• Love
Reactions: Furrytum, dogboy, newAB43 and 3 others
I am wearing
messydiaper said:
(My panties for men arrive tomorrow. Bikini style made of a satin material. I wasn't able to pull the lever for hot pink just yet. I got the assorted black, brown, red, yellow, and white assortment. Little steps. :) )
I am wearing a hot pink, high-waisted, ribbed thong right now x

Reactions: newAB43 and messydiaper
messydiaper said:
(My satin-like bikini assortment came tonight and my wife asked me to try them on so she could see. She approves and tells me to hit buy on the hot pink ones! I'm going for it! She says the rules of fashion have changed and anyone can wear what one likes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!) :)
Give your wife a big hug from all of us on here ❤️

Reactions: newAB43 and messydiaper
Back